Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,942 members, 7,863,337 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization - Religion (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization (25610 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses / Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 10:09am On Oct 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's one thing to enjoy the benefits of working brains but it's another trying to demean your neighbour for sticking to what brings him/her joy and satisfaction.

The Watchtower benefits those who love to be in the company of fellow believers the group created a haven for them and they're satisfied praising God as a form of appreciation for what they found so if someone feels like it's bondage and leave that's understandable but when you now wakes up each day typing stories on social media thinking you can stop people from joining the group that is confirmed insanity because there will always be people who love being part of a group of like minded thinkers {John 17:22} and it brings them the greatest joy of course whatever you're saying against their choice won't make any sense to them unless you're able to present a better performing group than the one they discovered because that's what brings them joy! Psalms 133:1 compare to Matthew 12:46-50 smiley

Look at the work of your god Jehovah in the lives of underaged Children. Not only does he require Child Sacrifice, he also ordered Watchtower to have Victims of Child Sexual Abuse punished for reporting this abuse to the authorities. Now, Pennsylvania Attorney General has decided to face you JWs. You JWs will continue to trend for the wrong reasons. Satan's Worshippers! No wonder those many JWs have ran away from the Cult. Who wants to be in a Cult where their children are not safe? Over 1,000 congregations merged to be One congregation. Every year, thousands and thousands of congregations are removed. Chai! What a loss of members! Almighty God is not with you JW. Satan is.

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:12am On Oct 29, 2022
Courz:

Look at the work of your god Jehovah in the lives of underaged Children. Not only does he require Child Sacrifice, he also ordered Watchtower to have Victims of Child Sexual Abuse punished for reporting this abuse to the authorities. Now, Pennsylvania Attorney General has decided to face you JWs. You JWs will continue to trend for the wrong reasons. Satan's Worshippers! No wonder those many JWs have ran away from the Cult. Who wants to be in a Cult where their children are not safe? Over 1,000 congregations merged to be One congregation. Every year, thousands and thousands of congregations are removed. Chai! What a loss of members! Almighty God is not with you JW. Satan is.

zoer:

Is there a better replacement for JW?
smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 10:23am On Oct 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

smiley

A better replacement for JW is Jesus! You are not a Christian and you don't read your Bible. If you were a Christian, you would have known this. Jesus is the way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to Almighty God except through him. Not Watchtower. Jesus! He said this many years ago but you don't listen. Why did those many JWs run away if there is truly no replacement for JW? They saw that Watchtower is backed by Satan! They saw that Watchtower is doomed for destruction and decided to obey what the Bible says, Come out of her so that you will not have a share in her sins! They realised Watchtower's Scam and also realised that Jesus is the Way and that they can deal with him directly instead of through a group of charlatans! They believed that it is better to not be in a Cult specially selected by Satan!

Mad MaxInDHouse, It is better to not be affiliated with a denomination than to be in one specially backed and run by Satan! Jesus is the replacement for JW. Jesus said Come to Me! I'm knocking at the door! JW is for Satan.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 10:40am On Oct 29, 2022
Pennsylvania Attorney General addressing the Press about the charges against JW Men involved in disturbing Child Sexual Abuse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXZFVwiXrws

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:40am On Oct 29, 2022
Courz:

A better replacement for JW is Jesus!

So who is Jesus? smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 10:45am On Oct 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So who is Jesus? smiley

Shut up your mouth Mad Max! You are Not a Christian. How can you ask who Jesus is? You don't know what to say! You're deflecting!

A better replacement for JW is Jesus! You are not a Christian and you don't read your Bible. If you were a Christian, you would have known this. Jesus is the way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to Almighty God except through him. Not Watchtower. Jesus! He said this many years ago but you don't listen. Why did those many JWs run away if there is truly no replacement for JW? They saw that Watchtower is backed by Satan! They saw that Watchtower is doomed for destruction and decided to obey what the Bible says, Come out of her so that you will not have a share in her sins! They realised Watchtower's Scam and also realised that Jesus is the Way and that they can deal with him directly instead of through a group of charlatans! They believed that it is better to not be in a Cult specially selected by Satan!

Mad MaxInDHouse, It is better to not be affiliated with a denomination than to be in one specially backed and run by Satan! Jesus is the replacement for JW. Jesus said Come to Me! I'm knocking at the door! JW is for Satan.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:48am On Oct 29, 2022
Courz:

Pennsylvania Attorney General addressing the Press about the charges against JW Men involved in disturbing Child Sexual Abuse.

The first century Christian congregation also managed different traits in different nationalities just as whenever you guys want to talk about JWs you post pictures of white men in countries where such traits is a problem whereas you're talking to Africans who have members of this same organization in their society and it's like such isn't happening here. So common sense should tell you that each race has their own peculiar trait and JW organization must work really hard to save people in that area no matter the trait they can become better individuals in the society! 1Corinthians 6:11

So back to our question:
zoer:

Is there a better replacement for JW?
smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 10:50am On Oct 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The first century Christian congregation also managed different traits in different nationalities just as whenever you guys want to talk about JWs you post pictures of white men in countries where such traits is a problem whereas you're talking to Africans who have members of this same organization in their society and it's like such isn't happening here. So common sense should tell you that each race has their own peculiar trait and JW organization must work really hard to save people in that area no matter the trait they can become better individuals in the society! 1Corinthians 6:11

So back to our question:
smiley

Pennsylvania Attorney General addressing the Press about the charges against JW Men involved in disturbing Child Sexual Abuse. Watchtower protects Pedophiles and are paying for it.

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 10:52am On Oct 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So back to our question:
smiley

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:57am On Oct 29, 2022
Courz:

Shut up your mouth Mad Max! You are Not a Christian. How can you ask who Jesus is? You don't know what to say! You're deflecting!

Oteneaaron, i will give you hypertension if you continue disguising! cheesy

Come on answer the question and stop being silly.

You said Jesus is better than JW organization but Jesus in the Bible promised his disciples that the first thing they will gain to assure them that they are practicing what he taught them is the ORGANIZATION of people from different races throughout the earth:

They became still more astounded and said to him: “Who possibly can be saved?” Looking straight at them, Jesus said: “With men it is impossible but not so with God, for all things are possible with God.” Peter began to say to him: “Look! We have left all things and followed you.” Jesus said: “Truly I say to you, no one has left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for my sake and for the sake of the good news  who will not get 100 times more now in this period of time—houses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and fields, with persecutions—and in the coming system of things, everlasting life. Mark 10:26-30

Here is where Jesus confirmed that the only way to be sure that i (Maximus) am with him is the visible ORGANIZATION of brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, sons and daughters {Matthew 12:46-50} in the absence of an ORGANIZED people practicing what Jesus taught you don't know Jesus! wink

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 11:33am On Oct 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You said Jesus is better than JW organization but Jesus in the Bible promised his disciples that the first thing they will gain to assure them that they are practicing what he taught them is the ORGANIZATION of people from different races throughout the earth:

They became still more astounded and said to him: “Who possibly can be saved?” Looking straight at them, Jesus said: “With men it is impossible but not so with God, for all things are possible with God.” Peter began to say to him: “Look! We have left all things and followed you.” Jesus said: “Truly I say to you, no one has left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for my sake and for the sake of the good news  who will not get 100 times more now in this period of time—houses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and fields, with persecutions—and in the coming system of things, everlasting life. Mark 10:26-30

Here is where Jesus confirmed that the only way to be sure that i (Maximus) am with him is the visible ORGANIZATION of brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, sons and daughters {Matthew 12:46-50} in the absence of an ORGANIZED people practicing what Jesus taught you don't know Jesus! wink

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Pennsylvania Attorney General addressing the Press about the charges against JW Men involved in disturbing Child Sexual Abuse. Watchtower protects Pedophiles and are paying for it.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Showing pictures of fake smiles will not bring people to your Cult. You are wasting your time posting pictures. Your pictures do nothing. You have been told this several times. Nobody wants to join you JWs. JWs are leaving you. Watchtower's scam has been exposed. That's why they are desperate now and advertising themselves on TV.

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:45am On Oct 29, 2022
Courz:

A better replacement for JW is Jesus!

Where is your Jesus?
Because the first proof of Jesus in the first century is his disciples {Act 1:8} they're his family {Matthew 12:46-50} so if you want to talk about Jesus who is not here physically you will need to present his VISIBLE ORGANIZED PEOPLE! Mark 10:29-30 wink

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Where is your Jesus?
Because the first proof of Jesus in the first century is his disciples {Act 1:8} they're his family {Matthew 12:46-50} so if you want to talk about Jesus who is not here physically you will need to present his VISIBLE ORGANIZED PEOPLE! Mark 10:29-30 wink

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2022
Courz:

Your HBP is what makes me pity you most times because haters of TRUTH need not to be pitied but sebi nah person born you too, they won't like you to die no matter how poor your mental state! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your HBP is what makes me pity you most times because haters of TRUTH need not to be pitied but sebi nah person born you too, they won't like you to die no matter how poor your mental state! cheesy

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by SeniorMan715(m): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
Abeg mek Templee333 com quantinu wit him SuperStory jàre! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2022
Mad MaxInDHouse, look at some Kingdom halls in Australia for sale. Australian JWs don japa!

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2022
Mad MaxInDHouse, your god, Jehovah aka Satan must love the Sexual Abuse of little kids. Help us to ask him why he enjoys the sacrifice of children and Sexual abuse.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Abeg mek Templee333 com quantinu wit him SuperStory jàre! cheesy

Why are you suddenly interested in his Superstory? You and your miscreants have been picking holes in his story. Is it because I am making this thread hot for you? You don't like that your beloved Cult's yansh has been opened in public because of the false image you JWs present of yourselves. Too late Mad MaxInDHouse. Your secrets are out! That's why JWs are running away in different countries! 1,000 congregations merged to be Only One congregation. Oh what a pity! Now Watchtower is desperate! Your Preaching work is a total waste! grin cheesy

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
grin

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
grin

Yes smile while this below is happening. Too bad! The people's pics you post are very likely amongst people that have ran away! grin grin cheesy

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 2:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
Screenshots of Kingdom halls, Bethel branches and Assembly halls sold or put up for sale. The list is very very long but these are just a few of the properties for sale or have been sold.

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
More...

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
More....

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2022
Different Kingdom halls converted to places of worship of other religions and for other purposes.

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2022
More.....

2nd pic is a Kingdom hall converted to a Satanic New Age Temple.

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
More.

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
More.....

GB = Governing Body.

The post in the first pic is explaining the Watchtower scam on the JWs in that Kingdom hall.

Have it in mind that these Kingdom halls were built by JWs by their own contributions for it. But Watchtower did some maneuvers unknown to JWs to owns the halls. They then sell the halls and keep the money. Nothing goes to JWs. Money only flows one way in the JW religion. From JWs to Watchtower only and not the other way around. No charities. No giving.

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Sand2022: 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Former members of all groups tend to behave that way. While some may have something to say about their former faith to which any new member should bear in mind, most of them do not have sound basis for leaving. Listen to those that have good reasons to present and let alone those that are just angry for nothing.

But bear in mind that no one christian group has monopoly on truth. Secondly, even in divergent views, God can chose anyone from any group for salvation and as His servant. The issue with the GB is that they see themselves as the only channel through which bible truth can flow. That is false. But you can reject the premise, be open minded and worship with them. I am familiar with the witnesses doctrines.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (44) (Reply)

The Ancestral Curses / Five things Nigerian Pastors do / Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.