Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization - Religion (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization (24334 Views)

Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Sand2022: 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ only JWs are practicing pure worship! smiley

That's ok. That's how you see it. Another person here can say the same of his own church or religion.

Keep up your morality no matter where you are. When the day of reckoning comes, we shall know for sure. I believe God will judge us individually.
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
Sand2022:

That's ok. That's how you see it. Another person here can say the same of his own church or religion.
Keep up your morality no matter where you are. When the day of reckoning comes, we shall know for sure. I believe God will judge us individually.

Individual judgment is not now!

The first thing is to be obedient to Jesus' born again brothers and readiness to work with them {Matthew 25:34-40} whoever is no one of Jehovah's Witnesses cannot be saved!

The only thing that can make you escape the coming destruction is when you are seriously studying with JWs and making progress that's the only way your name can enter God's memory book! Malachi 3:16

Individual judgment will come after Christ's 1,000 years by that time all those living on this planet would have become perfect so it will be what each person turns out to be that will determine their judgment {Revelations 20:13} but for now it's humility and righteousness that God is using {Zephaniah 2:2-3} that humility means to submit to the imperfect Governing Body chosen to gather Jesus' earthly subjects in preparation of his coming kingdom! Matthew 24:45

So whoever feels like picking at their mistakes thinking Jesus will consider his/her self righteousness is deceiving himself! Matthew 25:41-46 smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Sand2022: 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Individual judgment is not now!

The first thing is to be obedient to Jesus' born again brothers and readiness to work with them {Matthew 25:34-40} whoever is no one of Jehovah's Witnesses cannot be saved!

I wonder where you got that from. Perhaps that's your understanding. The witnesses do not teach that if you're not a JW, you won't be saved. As far as I know, they don't know that for sure. They live the judgment for Jesus.

I assume that's your own belief. But it's good to be let Jesus make that decision. Seriously, you can't know for sure what he will decide. Remember that criminal at his right hand, who knows that even though he is not baptized, nor follow Jesus, he was saved. That should humble us to let the God appointed judge do his work.

The only thing that can make you escape the coming destruction is when you are seriously studying with JWs and making progress that's the only way your name can enter God's memory book! Malachi 3:16

That's not what that scripture says. Any christian can do what that Malachi says, not minding his denomination. Right?

Individual judgment will come after Christ's 1,000 years by that time all those living on this planet would have become perfect so it will be what each person turns out to be that will determine their judgment {Revelations 20:13} but for now it's humility and righteousness that God is using {Zephaniah 2:2-3} that humility means to submit to the imperfect Governing Body chosen to gather Jesus' earthly subjects in preparation of his coming kingdom! Matthew 24:45

So whoever feels like picking at their mistakes thinking Jesus will consider his/her self righteousness is deceiving himself! Matthew 25:41-46 smiley

There lots of wrong statements made here. Would you want to talk about it?
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
Sand2022:

I wonder where you got that from. Perhaps that's your understanding. The witnesses do not teach that if you're not a JW, you won't be saved. As far as I know, they don't know that for sure. They live the judgment for Jesus.
I assume that's your own belief. But it's good to be let Jesus make that decision. Seriously, you can't know for sure what he will decide. Remember that criminal at his right hand, who knows that even though he is not baptized, nor follow Jesus, he was saved. That should humble us to let the God appointed judge do his work.
It's the case of that the thief that supposed to help you. All we needed is to welcome Jesus' arrangement. That guy exercised great faith because himself and the so called Christ are suffering the same fate yet he reasoned that everything written in God's word about the Christ is fulfilling in this man's life including the prophecy that the Christ will be killed alongside criminals {Isaiah 53:12} that's why he obediently, humbly and faithfully acknowledged Jesus as King. Jesus has no option than to welcome him because all what God required from imperfect humans is humility {Zephaniah 2:2-3} and that thief did just so. You too can do the same by considering the prophecy about Jesus' brothers who are spiritual Jews {Zechariah 8:23} but if you're contemplating on the evil that's befalling them due to the handiworks of faithless people then don't compare yourself with that thief. He had every reason to doubt Jesus who can't save himself!

Sand2022:

That's not what that scripture says. Any christian can do what that Malachi says, not minding his denomination. Right?
It must be done in an ORGANIZED manner not just randomly so only JWs are doing that.

Sand2022:

Don't hesitate to talk because whatever you're hearing now is your chance of knowing the TRUTH otherwise please ignore me! smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
Sand2022:

At the bolded, No that's not what JWs teach. From the screenshot below directly from their website, Only Jehovah's witnesses will survive Armaggedon and be saved. You may hear some JWs tell you otherwise but those ones are actually disagreeing with the approved doctrine from Watchtower above which is not allowed in the Cult. You can't disagree with Watchtower.

When discussing with JWs, it is either their way or the highway. They are not people you can sit down and discuss Bible with the hope of interchanging opinions. Don't expect a JW to accept your opinion even if you are right and can prove it with the Bible. It never happens. In case you don't know, Watchtower is Supreme to JWs and whatever they are taught stands even if it is obviously wrong and cannot be found in the Bible. The earlier you understand this, the better while you are chatting with this fellow.

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Sand2022: 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's the case of that the thief that supposed to help you. All we needed is to welcome Jesus' arrangement. That guy exercised great faith because himself and the so called Christ are suffering the same fate yet he reasoned that everything written in God's word about the Christ is fulfilling in this man's life including the prophecy that the Christ will be killed alongside criminals {Isaiah 53:12} that's why he obediently, humbly and faithfully acknowledged Jesus as King. Jesus has no option than to welcome him because all what God required from imperfect humans is humility {Zephaniah 2:2-3} and that thief did just so. You too can do the same by considering the prophecy about Jesus' brothers who are spiritual Jews {Zechariah 8:23} but if you're contemplating on the evil that's befalling them due to the handiworks of faithless people then don't compare yourself with that thief. He had every reason to doubt Jesus who can't save himself!

Good. Wonderful. So we can now see that someone who was not baptized made it to the kingdom. In other words, someone who is not a JW, if we use the JW understanding, made it to God's kingdom. Isn't that revealing?

It must be done in an ORGANIZED manner not just randomly so only JWs are doing that.

Alright your concern is organization. I get it. Well, many churches today are organized.

Don't hesitate to talk because whatever you're hearing now is your chance of knowing the TRUTH otherwise please ignore me

My oga. I am local.

So whoever feels like picking at their mistakes thinking Jesus will consider his/her self righteousness is deceiving himself! Matthew 25:41-46

You said individual judgment will come after Christs thousand year reign. Is that your understanding or the teaching of JWs?

I agree with this. That's the meaning of that Rev 20;13 you quoted. Fantastic!. After Christ reign, not during. But that's not what JWs teach.

It's good to know that you do your bible study and differ with JW doctrine in some areas. That makes you sincere if you ask me.

Although it is on the "would have become perfect" aspect that I don't know how you arrived at that. If the judgment will be after the thousand year reign, how will all be perfect from the grave?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Sand2022: 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
Courz:

At the bolded, No that's not what JWs teach. From the screenshot below directly from their website, Only Jehovah's witnesses will survive Armaggedon and be saved. You may hear some JWs tell you otherwise but those ones are actually disagreeing with the approved doctrine from Watchtower above which is not allowed in the Cult. You can't disagree with Watchtower.

When discussing with JWs, it is either their way or the highway. They are not people you can sit down and discuss Bible with the hope of interchanging opinions. Don't expect a JW to accept your opinion even if you are right and can prove it with the Bible. It never happens. In case you don't know, Watchtower is Supreme to JWs and whatever they are taught stands even if it is obviously wrong and cannot be found in the Bible. The earlier you understand this, the better while you are chatting with this fellow.

Thanks for the screenshot. Generally that is what they believe about those that will survive Armageddon, but that article is not technically covering all that will be saved as JW believe.

It didn't define who is meant by the word "Jehovah's witnesses". And it also didn't talk about all who die now before the end of the world. It also didn't talk about those who lived before the existence of modern JWs. So it refers to the end of the world destruction specifically.

The guy doesn't know all the beliefs of witnesses. He is trying but there is room for progress.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
Sand2022:

Good. Wonderful. So we can now see that someone who was not baptized made it to the kingdom. In other words, someone who is not a JW, if we use the JW understanding, made it to God's kingdom. Isn't that revealing?
There are lots of JWs out there practicing other religions but deep in their hearts they're with the one and only channel so they will continue to argue here and there until they meet JWs.
But even if you're born in the midst of JWs but believe that there are other channels it simply means you're not one of us!
So the thief is a Jew who believe in the Christ but after meeting the Christ he never hesitate to grasp the opportunity of confessing himself as one of Christ's subjects despite his past lifestyle.

Sand2022:

Alright your concern is organization. I get it. Well, many churches today are organized.
My oga. I am local.

Don't deceive yourself! If they're organized to do God's will there won't be any wars!

Sand2022:

You said individual judgment will come after Christs thousand year reign. Is that your understanding or the teaching of JWs?
I agree with this. That's the meaning of that Rev 20;13 you quoted. Fantastic!. After Christ reign, not during. But that's not what JWs teach.
It's good to know that you do your bible study and differ with JW doctrine in some areas. That makes you sincere if you ask me.
Although it is on the "would have become perfect" aspect that I don't know how you arrived at that. If the judgment will be after the thousand year reign, how will all be perfect from the grave?
Whatever you hear from me is JW's teaching (updated) so our light is ever getting brighter!Proverbs 4:18
As for the highlighted resurrection is only for two categories of people:
Righteous ~ those who spent all their lives in pure worship so God has declared them RIGHTEOUS.
Unrighteous ~ those who only lived by conscience without God's laws {Romans 2:14-15} though they don't know God's laws but they soberly subjected themselves to their God's given conscience so they remain unrighteous from God's standpoint but they will be remembered for their virtues. As for those that choose to be wicked they will never see resurrection {Psalms 9:17} they are gone for good.

After the resurrection the Christians will now teach all those that lived by conscience what Christ taught us we will all continue putting on Christ's personality for one thousand years.
From God's standpoint all the people living on planet earth whether Christian or none Christian are like dead because some former unbelievers who lived by conscience will insist on living without Christ's teachings and because it's based on Christ's sacrifice that they were released from the grave, God will allow such a person to live for just 100 years so if after living with us for 100 years without growing older he still refuse to believe in Jesus' sacrifice as what caused his release from the grave he will have to die again and now his blood will be upon his own head because he will die as a youth {Isaiah 65:20} then Satan will be released to test all survivors after 1,000 years! Revelations 20:5-6

After the 1,000 years we will all have become perfect like Adam and Eve so Satan will be released to test all survivors. That is the time each person will be judged based on what they choose to be after they've become perfect. Revelations 20:13 smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Sand2022: 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

There are lots of JWs out there practicing other religions but deep in their hearts they're with the one and only channel so they will continue to argue here and there until they meet JWs.
But even if you're born in the midst of JWs but believe that there are other channels it simply means you're not one of us!
So the thief is a Jew who believe in the Christ but after meeting the Christ he never hesitate to grasp the opportunity of confessing himself as one of Christ's subjects despite his past lifestyle.

You don't become a JWs unless you become baptize in the faith. That's not even the point. The point is, the evil man got saved without even being baptized. The basic thing needed is faith in Jesus. With that, Jesus can grant you access to that kingdom without answering any query from anyone.

The reason for the point is this; leave the issue if salvation to Jesus, God appointed judge because you may not know for sure whom he will pick as saved.

Check the answer to the question about salvation from your website.

Don't deceive yourself! If they're organized to do God's will there won't be any wars!

What do you understand from the word "organization"?

Whatever you hear from me is JW's teaching (updated) so our light is ever getting brighter!Proverbs 4:18
As for the highlighted resurrection is only for two categories of people:
Righteous ~ those who spent all their lives in pure worship so God has declared them RIGHTEOUS.
Unrighteous ~ those who only lived by conscience without God's laws {Romans 2:14-15} though they don't know God's laws but they soberly subjected themselves to their God's given conscience so they remain unrighteous from God's standpoint but they will be remembered for their virtues. As for those that choose to be wicked they will never see resurrection {Psalms 9:17} they are gone for good.

After the resurrection the Christians will now teach all those that lived by conscience what Christ taught us we will all continue putting on Christ's personality for one thousand years.
From God's standpoint all the people living on planet earth whether Christian or none Christian are like dead because some former unbelievers who lived by conscience will insist on living without Christ's teachings and because it's based on Christ's sacrifice that they were released from the grave, God will allow such a person to live for just 100 years so if after living with us for 100 years without growing older he still refuse to believe in Jesus' sacrifice as what caused his release from the grave he will have to die again and now his blood will be upon his own head because he will die as a youth {Isaiah 65:20} then Satan will be released to test all survivors after 1,000 years! Revelations 20:5-6

After the 1,000 years we will all have become perfect like Adam and Eve so Satan will be released to test all survivors. That is the time each person will be judged based on what they choose to be after they've become perfect. Revelations 20:13 smiley

You don't know what JWs teach on this subject. Humbly make research.
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
Sand2022:

You don't become a JWs unless you become baptize in the faith. That's not even the point. The point is, the evil man got saved without even being baptized. The basic thing needed is faith in Jesus. With that, Jesus can grant you access to that kingdom without answering any query from anyone.

The reason for the point is this; leave the issue if salvation to Jesus, God appointed judge because you may not know for sure whom he will pick as saved.

Check the answer to the question about salvation from your website.

What do you understand from the word "organization"?

You don't know what JWs teach on this subject. Humbly make research.

Ọmọ i've told you to ignore me if you feel i'm not informed, go and find JWs out there to agree with you! wink

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
Sand2022:

Matthew 24:36-39, did God judge Noah and his Sons individually? According to Jesus Christ, did Jehovah God save ONLY his servants?

Isaiah 43:10 (ASV) ,Acts 3:13 & Acts 15:14-17, did you notice that Jehovah's servants bear God's name?
grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
Courz:

Matthew 24:37-39, according to Jesus Christ, will Jehovah God save ONLY his servants?

Isaiah 43:10,21 (ASV) & Acts 15:14, are you aware the disciples identified themselves as Jehovah's servants?

As it was in the days of Noah,so shall it occur again , with Armageddon, only Jehovah's servants survived..
Repeat mode of Noah's day, according to Jesus Christ.

Acts 24:15, after Armageddon the resurrection is for the righteous and the unrighteous."
For the resurrection,JWs (Jehovah's servants don't determine who will get resurrection.

But, Matthew 24:36-39, only Jehovah's servants will be saved.

Courz:

When discussing with JWs, it is either their way or the highway. They are not people you can sit down and discuss Bible with the hope of interchanging opinions. Don't expect a JW to accept your opinion even if you are right and can prove it with the Bible.

Courz the atheist otenearron confam doesn't believe in the Bible.
What is he proving from the holy Bible he rejects? grin grin

Courz:

It never happens. In case you don't know, Watchtower is Supreme to JWs and whatever they are taught stands even if it is obviously wrong and cannot be found in the Bible. The earlier you understand this, the better while you are chatting with this fellow.

Carry your empty rants offline.
Courz doesn't even believe in the Bible's let alone defend the holy book.

Courz the atheist otenearron confam.
See previous post screenshot
grin

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 11:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
Janosky:

Matthew 24:37-39, according to Jesus Christ, will Jehovah God save ONLY his servants?

Isaiah 43:10,21 (ASV) & Acts 15:14, are you aware the disciples identified themselves as Jehovah's servants?

As it was in the days of Noah,so shall it occur again , with Armageddon, only Jehovah's servants survived..
Repeat mode of Noah's day, according to Jesus Christ.

Acts 24:15, after Armageddon the resurrection is for the righteous and the unrighteous."
For the resurrection,JWs (Jehovah's servants don't determine who will get resurrection.

But, Matthew 24:36-39, only Jehovah's servants will be saved.

Courz the atheist otenearron confam doesn't believe in the Bible.
What is he proving from the holy Bible he rejects? grin grin

Carry your empty rants offline.
Courz doesn't even believe in the Bible's let alone defend the holy book.

Courz the atheist otenearron confam.
See previous post screenshot
grin

Idiot! What is all this you are quoting up and down with your scattered brain? Answer the damn question I have been asking you. Explain these verses below let me see.

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 11:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
Sand2022:

John 5:28-29 = Acts 24:15, resurrection of life for faithful obedient Servants of Jehovah throughout the millennium reign of king Jesus Christ after passing the final test from Satan released from the abyss.
Resurrection of judgement for wilful disobedient ones falling prey to Satan after his release from the abyss.

Sand2022:

My oga. I am local.

Acts 2:41-47 & John 20:17,organized for Jehovah's worship.
Not Organization of 3 deities worshippers.
Sand2022:

The resurrection of Revelation 20:13 same as resurrection of John 5:28-29 & Acts 24:15.
The millennium reign of Jesus Christ is a period of judgement (to bring mankind to perfection) leading to the final test of Jehovah's servants after Satan's release from abyss.
John 5:28- individuals faithful obedience and passing the final test of Satan is a resurrection of life everlasting.
John 5:29 this is a resurrection of judgement for disobedient individuals failure to attain perfection and succumb to Satan's for testing.
Sand2022:

The millennium reign of king Christ would lead mankind to perfection (replace what Adam lost).
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 12:09am On Nov 13, 2022
Sand2022:

Character is more important in the eyes of God, not just the flesh. True. I agree. But the use of soul in the bible seems to be what the guy is talking about. As you say, all creatures are souls. That is the aspect he needs. If you say character is soul, then I don't know if that is what JWs teach. Maybe that's your understanding.

Are we on the same page?

Greek lexicon 5590 @ Matthew 10:28 & Mark 3:4 has the same meaning.
Man can kill a soul on the Sabbath or save a soul,says Jesus Christ.
Soul is life/living person (living soul).
The rich fool gained the world & forfeited his soul (loss of life/dead) without prospect of resurrection.
Matthew 10:28, God can resurrect a soul killed by his fellow man on Sabbath, but nobody can resurrect any soul (life or living person) destroyed by God's judgement.

Who resurrected Adam? Who resurrected the rebellious sons of korah ? Who resurrected the wife of Lot or people of Sodom Gomorrah?

God rendered judgement on there case.
Their case closed. No resurrection for them.

The Bible translators deliberately interchange the use of Soul /life to deceptively stick to the Greek philosophy of immortal soul.

Shalom.
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by johnw47: 1:29am On Nov 13, 2022
Janosky:

John 5:28-29 = Acts 24:15, resurrection of life for faithful obedient Servants of Jehovah throughout the millennium reign of king Jesus Christ after passing the final test from Satan released from the abyss.
Resurrection of judgement for wilful disobedient ones falling prey to Satan after his release from the abyss.
The resurrection of Revelation 20:13 same as resurrection of John 5:28-29 & Acts 24:15.
The millennium reign of Jesus Christ is a period of judgement (to bring mankind to perfection) leading to the final test of Jehovah's servants after Satan's release from abyss.
John 5:28- individuals faithful obedience and passing the final test of Satan is a resurrection of life everlasting.
John 5:29 this is a resurrection of judgement for disobedient individuals failure to attain perfection and succumb to Satan's for testing.
The millennium reign of king Christ would lead mankind to perfection (replace what Adam lost).

lost fraud jw janosky

you love to imply that the Christians Father and son and Holy spirit of the Bible is "3 deities" which means 3 gods
you also call them: "the 3 dogheads", and you call the Christians Holy Spirit of the Bible: "the ole demon ghost

you reward is coming:

Mar 3:29 but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin

1Jn 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Sand2022: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2022
Janosky:

Greek lexicon 5590 @ Matthew 10:28 & Mark 3:4 has the same meaning.
Man can kill a soul on the Sabbath or save a soul,says Jesus Christ.
Soul is life/living person (living soul).
The rich fool gained the world & forfeited his soul (loss of life/dead) without prospect of resurrection.
Matthew 10:28, God can resurrect a soul killed by his fellow man on Sabbath, but nobody can resurrect any soul (life or living person) destroyed by God's judgement.

Who resurrected Adam? Who resurrected the rebellious sons of korah ? Who resurrected the wife of Lot or people of Sodom Gomorrah?

God rendered judgement on there case.
Their case closed. No resurrection for them.

The Bible translators deliberately interchange the use of Soul /life to deceptively stick to the Greek philosophy of immortal soul.

Shalom.

I don't understand. Is that meant for me? Didn you read my comment well?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Sand2022: 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
Janosky:

I don't understand. Your comments are not articulated. Besides this was meant for someone else.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Sand2022: 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
Janosky:

Matthew 24:36-39, did God judge Noah and his Sons individually? According to Jesus Christ, did Jehovah God save ONLY his servants?

Isaiah 43:10 (ASV) ,Acts 3:13 & Acts 15:14-17, did you notice that Jehovah's servants bear God's name?
grin

Hmmm. Sorry your logic is hard to figure out. I wonder if the comment is meant for the post your quoted.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by OgaNightmare(m): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sand2022 I'll advise you to avoid these people especially Janosky, it seems he's high on a regular supply of cheap-bethel weed grin grin grin
His replies are just uncoordinated, he can't even comprehend.

Who was even talking about Immortality of the soul? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sand2022:

Hmmm. Sorry your logic is hard to figure out. I wonder if the comment is meant for the post your quoted.
Oga,Why throw tantrums online?

You claimed that not only Jehovah's servants will be saved, therefore this question is relevant:

@Matthew 24:36-39, did God judge Noah and his Sons individually? According to Jesus Christ, did Jehovah God save ONLY his servants?

Matthew 24:37-39, only Noah and his Family (the only servants of Jehovah's witnesses, (at that time of the Great Flood), were saved.
Isaiah 43:10 (ASV) Jehovah's witnesses= Jehovah's servants.

Can your brain process this truth in your Bible?
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sand2022:

Oga, stop throwing tantrums.
Who told you that Criminal is in heaven?
Has Jesus Christ fulfilled John 5:28 & Acts 24:15?

In other words,has Jesus Christ resurrected the dead as promised @John 5:28 & Acts 24:15?

Omo, that Criminal executed alongside Jesus,he has no place in heaven.
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sand2022:

I don't understand. Is that meant for me? Didn you read my comment well?
You said.
"That guy .....he himself has his own understanding of the meaning of a soul."

I explained that @ Matthew 10:28 & Mark 3:4, the soul is Greek lexicon 5590, meaning a living person.

Oga, no vex. grin
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
OgaNightmare:
Sand2022 I'll advise you to avoid these people especially Janosky, it seems he's high on a regular supply of cheap-bethel weed
His replies are just uncoordinated, he can't even comprehend.

Who was even talking about Immortality of the soul? grin grin grin grin

OgaNightmare don't read comments,he just dey type GIBBERISH.

Just carry your weed nightmare comot from this public forum
grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So what do you think about Jesus being the "Prince of Peace" {Isaiah 9:6} yet there are over 41,000 of sects in contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines {Luke 11:23} all claiming denominations under Christ {2Corinthians 4:4} and not only that they're all engaging in politics, racism and military services which leads them into killing one another {Revelations 6:3-4} yet they're claiming they believe in Jesus' coming government (Kingdom) Matthew 6:10

After Sand2022 agreement on one basic related to John 3:16 you enter your what is captured below....

So what do you think about Jesus being the "Prince of Peace"

Sand2022 already agree stop your back and forth thinking that holds no water. The religious organization you belong is a DENOMINATION and ORGANIZATION under the word CHRISTIAN. Your claim, claim claim no go change that.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Despicable idiot!

What did your new teachers say about the verse or let's say what did you feel is the meaning? cheesy

Awon witnesses of Jehovah peddling despicable idiots here and there returning fire for fire. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2022
Courz:

Mad MaxInDHouse with your Maggot infested brain, explain these verses below. You JWs are really proving me right. You can't explain Bible verses that prove you wrong.

Tell me, why does the verse in the 1st pic say that Jesus went to preach to the Spirits of those who were disobedient to God during the time of Noah? If Souls die and nothing lives on, why does this verse say otherwise?

In the 2nd pic, why did John say that he saw under the altar, Souls of those who were killed because they preached? And these Souls were crying out to Jesus to revenge against those that killed them. Jesus then replied that they should rest a little longer until their fellow believers in Jesus come to join them. Jesus then gives each one of them white robes to wear.

According to your very stupid explanation, You are saying John saw Characters of people killed for Preaching under the altar. These Characters cried out to Jesus. Then Jesus spoke to the characters and gave the characters white robes to wear. Are you seeing why it isn't good to use guesswork to explain verses? Just imagine the stupidity of your explanation when you replace Soul with Character. You are a really big fool and a Disgrace to Anything called intelligent! If you can't explain Bible verses, just shut up! It is better to say nothing. Idiot!

This is their rule of engagement.....

Any Biblical text which supports my preferred doctrinal understanding is to be understood as literal; any Biblical text which contradicts my preferred doctrinal understanding is to be understood as symbolic

Na dem dey determine what is LITERAL or SYMBOLIC even for Jesus paapaa grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 9:01am On Nov 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ only JWs are practicing pure worship! smiley

The pure worship explained in the book published by your religious organization called PURE WORSHIP RESTORED AT LAST abi?
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 9:06am On Nov 19, 2022
Sand2022:

Character is more important in the eyes of God, not just the flesh. True. I agree. But the use of soul in the bible seems to be what the guy is talking about. As you say, all creatures are souls. That is the aspect he needs. If you say character is soul, then I don't know if that is what JWs teach. Maybe that's your understanding.

Are we on the same page?

Oga na manipulation you dey see sooooo. grin
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 9:22am On Nov 19, 2022
Sand2022:

They can choose to deny lie and keep the contradictions.

They will use upper lips of their mouth to say they are the only ones to be saved in the next minute they will use the lower lips to say no they are not the only one to be saved.

Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Feel That They Are the Only People Who Will Be Saved?

See the manipulation in the question first. They use the word FEEL instead of BELIEVE. Then the response below......

No. Many millions who lived in centuries past and who weren’t Jehovah’s Witnesses will have an opportunity for salvation. The Bible explains that in God’s promised new world, “there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.” (Acts 24:15) Additionally, many now living may yet begin to serve God, and they too will gain salvation. In any case, it’s not our job to judge who will or won’t be saved. That assignment rests squarely in Jesus’ hands.—John 5:22, 27.

Correlate this with Courz image about the religious organization still saying they are the only religious organization having chance of salvation grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
Courz:

See how they use the ONLY JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES in that publication. A strong word to show they BELIEVE they will be SAVED then some years down the line on their FAQS captured on their website they use FEEL.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
achorladey:

See how they use the ONLY JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES in that publication. A strong word to show they BELIEVE they will be SAVED then some years down the line on their FAQS captured on their website they use FEEL.

Isn't the fact that they believe anyone who leaves the Cult has left God proof that they truly believe that Only they will be saved and be in God's Kingdom? I don't understand how you can be teaching something in Kingdom halls but at the same time say something else in your FAQ Section in your website. Why can't they be straightforward and say their beliefs to outsiders with pride? Are they not proud of their beliefs or do they believe they have to lie to deceive people to join the Cult since people read FAQ sections in websites? Perhaps they know inwardly that their beliefs are bullshit that have successfully prevented people from joining the Cult! This Cult is full of lies all through.

See another example of their bold faced lie below. FAQ section is saying one thing on the left while they are saying something different to JWs on the right. Why are they lying?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding / Televangelist Wants Followers To Pay For $54 Million Private Jet, It's His 4th / Good Friday: Is Abstaining From Meat Superstitous Or Biblical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.