Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Why Is The Oraimo Gift Box Showing On My Phone Screen - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is The Oraimo Gift Box Showing On My Phone Screen (4005 Views)

My Phone Screen Turns Off During Calls / Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen / How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Oraimo Gift Box Showing On My Phone Screen by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 25, 2022
truthCoder:

The guy knows nothing about how mobile phones work beyond his ability to download mobile apps, yet he is all over the place brawling like a rat whose testicles have been set on fire with a cigarette lighter.

Maybe he is a Tecno/Infinix marketer.

grin grin grin
leave the weyrey
Re: Why Is The Oraimo Gift Box Showing On My Phone Screen by Reminderz: 11:28am On Aug 25, 2022
truthCoder:

The guy knows nothing about how mobile phones work beyond his ability to download mobile apps, yet he is all over the place brawling like a rat whose testicles have been set on fire with a cigarette lighter.

grin grin grin
stop replying him.. you can see that he's obviously dense...

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Oraimo Gift Box Showing On My Phone Screen by Auskyd(m): 11:30am On Aug 25, 2022
Paxxcarl:
but you cared about stating out my result lmaoo
Abi na result dem dey use make money for naija ?lool
So fuckin dense grin

Na you sabi. You and the coder guy should just swallow your big L and move on. You no dense but you don't know that an ad is an ad.

Enjoy your millions in iniquity sir.

Rather be broke than stupid like you lol
Re: Why Is The Oraimo Gift Box Showing On My Phone Screen by Reminderz: 11:30am On Aug 25, 2022
Paxxcarl:
but you cared about stating out my result lmaoo
Abi na result dem dey use make money for naija ?lool
So fuckin dense grin
the guy problem pass dense... the guy na zombie, anywhere belle face... simple understanding, but no, he chose to be stupid leemao grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Oraimo Gift Box Showing On My Phone Screen by Auskyd(m): 11:32am On Aug 25, 2022
truthCoder:

grin grin grin

Smh. No need to brag with a failed developer here on NL. If you get work, you no go dey here dey drag your empty head with me lol.

Just admit you took an L on iphones having ads. It is not that hard.
Re: Why Is The Oraimo Gift Box Showing On My Phone Screen by Auskyd(m): 11:32am On Aug 25, 2022
Reminderz:

the guy problem pass dense... the guy na zombie, anywhere belle face... simple understanding, but no, he chose to be stupid leemao grin

Lol I have served you many times, na why you dey here to join issues with nitwits like you lol.

You know how this will end if you start. Me and you no dey the same levels bro.
Re: Why Is The Oraimo Gift Box Showing On My Phone Screen by Auskyd(m): 11:34am On Aug 25, 2022
Paxxcarl:
leave the weyrey

Weyrey but I know an ad is an ad when I see one.

Unlike you and your millions which seemingly doesn't correlate with high IQ.
Re: Why Is The Oraimo Gift Box Showing On My Phone Screen by Auskyd(m): 11:39am On Aug 25, 2022
Reminderz:

leemao I dey wait for you to mention me before... pelle ooooo Mr server bien mercy grin

weyrey... ordinary to understand statement but no you chose to be foolish... let me leave you here to continue ranting jahre... you'll have sense one day.. zombie grin.. ohyaa if you mention me again, e mean say, you agree with me say your mama na olosho and you be bastard pikin grin

Don't worry. Im Sure a ban will do you well here. Lemme use the report button lol. Thank you
Re: Why Is The Oraimo Gift Box Showing On My Phone Screen by Auskyd(m): 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
Reminderz:

the zombie don cry to the mods grin

mods egbamiii oooo lol cry baby... thank God say you confirmed what I said about you grin.. bastard pikin...

More reporting loading....
Re: Why Is The Oraimo Gift Box Showing On My Phone Screen by truthCoder: 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
Auskyd:

Smh. No need to brag with a failed developer here on NL. If you get work, you no go dey here dey drag your empty head with me lol.

Just admit you took an L on iphones having ads. It is not that hard.

LOL.

You wish.

Nairaland is a common denominator for many Nigerians irrespective of location.

Not everyone here lives in Nigeria.

You would be more than happy to scrape my left-overs if you can locate them.

But dont worry, continue to wallow in your depression as Naira plummets and your salary gets halved.

Na your type we dey use your girlfriend do December.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Is The Oraimo Gift Box Showing On My Phone Screen by truthCoder: 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Auskyd:

Don't worry. Im Sure a ban will do you well here. Lemme use the report button lol. Thank you

LOL.

You wan cry go meet mummy?

Oya report and write noise maker join.

When you started showcasing your lack of knowledge and insulting everyone, you didnt remember to report yourself abi?

Shior
Re: Why Is The Oraimo Gift Box Showing On My Phone Screen by Sablexxxtoons: 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
Phone na phone i hate over elitism.. any phone that becomes status symbol and its users feel superior i want none of unless it has feature i really need that is unavailable elsewhere. Uppity ass..

This is a quote from an article this month (Bloomberg)

.With that in mind, what you’re about to read may seem a bit ironic: Apple is going to, over time, significantly expand its own advertising business.

Let’s begin with the current state of play: Apple’s advertising efforts today consist of display ads inside of its News and Stocks apps, as well as inside the App Store, across the iPhone, iPad and Mac. The App Store also has Google-like search ads. And more recently, Apple put advertising inside of TV+ for its “Friday Night Baseball” deal with Major League Baseball.

Advertisement in Apple News
Advertisement in Apple News.Credit: Mark Gurman
In the News and Stocks apps, the display ads are no different than what you might get on an ad-supported website (see above). In the App Store, the ads are for actual apps, which are probably more useful for Apple users than mortgage rates.

Some people may resent Apple putting ads in the News and Stocks apps. After all, the iPhone is supposed to be a premium device. Let’s say you shelled out $1,000 or more to buy one, do you want to feel like Apple is squeezing more money out of you just to use its standard features?

Now, a portion of ad revenue from the News app’s Today tab goes to publishers, but it’s not clear how much. Apple also lets publishers advertise within their stories and keep the vast majority of that money. Surprisingly, Today ads also appear if you subscribe to News+ for $10 per month (though it’s a smaller number).

Of course, seeing ads on news websites is commonplace—even behind a paywall—but it’s rare in general for paid services on iOS to have them. And it feels like quite a shift from when Steve Jobs gleefully touted that iCloud would have no ads when he announced it in 2011.
Re: Why Is The Oraimo Gift Box Showing On My Phone Screen by YOUNGEBEN91(m): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
Cyril009:

arigato gozaimasu

were you able to resolve the gift box issue ?.

It left on it's own

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Oraimo Gift Box Showing On My Phone Screen by Auskyd(m): 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
truthCoder:

LOL.

You wish.

Nairaland is a common denominator for many Nigerians irrespective of location.

Not everyone here lives in Nigeria.

You would be more than happy to scrape my left-overs if you can locate them.

But dont worry, continue to wallow in your depression as Naira plummets and your salary gets halved.

Na your type we dey use your girlfriend do December.

grin grin grin

My girlfriend wouldn't touch you with a stick even if you had all the money in the world lol.

Poverty mentality where money means so much to you.

Lol. Expressed like a child with a new toy.
Re: Why Is The Oraimo Gift Box Showing On My Phone Screen by Auskyd(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sablexxxtoons:
Phone na phone i hate over elitism.. any phone that becomes status symbol and its users feel superior i want none of unless it has feature i really need that is unavailable elsewhere. Uppity ass..

This is a quote from an article this month (Bloomberg)

.With that in mind, what you’re about to read may seem a bit ironic: Apple is going to, over time, significantly expand its own advertising business.

Let’s begin with the current state of play: Apple’s advertising efforts today consist of display ads inside of its News and Stocks apps, as well as inside the App Store, across the iPhone, iPad and Mac. The App Store also has Google-like search ads. And more recently, Apple put advertising inside of TV+ for its “Friday Night Baseball” deal with Major League Baseball.

Advertisement in Apple News
Advertisement in Apple News.Credit: Mark Gurman
In the News and Stocks apps, the display ads are no different than what you might get on an ad-supported website (see above). In the App Store, the ads are for actual apps, which are probably more useful for Apple users than mortgage rates.

Some people may resent Apple putting ads in the News and Stocks apps. After all, the iPhone is supposed to be a premium device. Let’s say you shelled out $1,000 or more to buy one, do you want to feel like Apple is squeezing more money out of you just to use its standard features?

Now, a portion of ad revenue from the News app’s Today tab goes to publishers, but it’s not clear how much. Apple also lets publishers advertise within their stories and keep the vast majority of that money. Surprisingly, Today ads also appear if you subscribe to News+ for $10 per month (though it’s a smaller number).

Of course, seeing ads on news websites is commonplace—even behind a paywall—but it’s rare in general for paid services on iOS to have them. And it feels like quite a shift from when Steve Jobs gleefully touted that iCloud would have no ads when he announced it in 2011.

Thank you bro.

One wannabe millionaire and one delusional developer said the iPhone has no ads. They've been spending significant amounts of time trying to convince me about how rich and comfortable they are, instead of swallowing this huge L and accepting it.
Re: Why Is The Oraimo Gift Box Showing On My Phone Screen by Auskyd(m): 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
truthCoder:

LOL.

You wan cry go meet mummy?

Oya report and write noise maker join.

When you started showcasing your lack of knowledge and insulting everyone, you didnt remember to report yourself abi?

Shior

You are pained bro.

Rest in the knowledge that you aren't the only one I've done this to. It's a gift I don't like using, but alas, people like you give me no choice.
Re: Why Is The Oraimo Gift Box Showing On My Phone Screen by truthCoder: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
Auskyd:

You are pained bro.

Rest in the knowledge that you aren't the only one I've done this to. It's a gift I don't like using, but alas, people like you give me no choice.

So crying after collecting is your gift?

You are truly gifted.

Your parents must be proud of the truant you are becoming.
Re: Why Is The Oraimo Gift Box Showing On My Phone Screen by truthCoder: 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
Auskyd:

My girlfriend wouldn't touch you with a stick even if you had all the money in the world lol.

Poverty mentality where money means so much to you.

Lol. Expressed like a child with a new toy.

If you know you were not mistakenly carried at the hospital ward by your mother, just email me your GF details.

Let it be confirmable with your relationship status linked on Facebook so it’s not just a random girl that you are trying to woo.

Seems like you want to eat grilled heart for new year.

I dey wait

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Oraimo Gift Box Showing On My Phone Screen by Auskyd(m): 11:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
truthCoder:

If you know you were not mistakenly carried at the hospital ward by your mother, just email me your GF details.

Let it be confirmable with your relationship status linked on Facebook so it’s not just a random girl that you are trying to woo.

Seems like you want to eat grilled heart for new year.

I dey wait

Smh you still don't get it, do you?

Sad really. A child in a man's body. Im Not going to beat chests with you, uncle. Your perception of women is a reflection of the hungry girls who value money over self-worth and self-esteem that you have been exposed to all your life lol.

Smh, im sad for you
Re: Why Is The Oraimo Gift Box Showing On My Phone Screen by Auskyd(m): 11:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
truthCoder:

So crying after collecting is your gift?

You are truly gifted.

Your parents must be proud of the truant you are becoming.

Truant? Really? grin

Hehehe. Give it a rest bro. English is not your forte abeg. Don't disgracing us on this NL.

Re: Why Is The Oraimo Gift Box Showing On My Phone Screen by Mohbola(f): 1:02am On Aug 26, 2022
It's not just you. I think they're giving discounts that's why. I also got it on my device. And I received coupons.
Re: Why Is The Oraimo Gift Box Showing On My Phone Screen by truthCoder: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2022
Auskyd:

Truant? Really? grin

Hehehe. Give it a rest bro. English is not your forte abeg. Don't disgracing us on this NL.

LOL.

Where your own 'English' stops is where mine began many years ago.

Maybe you should take a peep at my posts on this forum and learn a thing or two.

I can paint your negative existence in words and your parents would agree with the storyline.

Stop nitpicking and focus on why you are a just a floss and useful only at collecting scraps.

Go ahead, google every word i have used and start taking notes. You might even surprise yourself.

Re: Why Is The Oraimo Gift Box Showing On My Phone Screen by truthCoder: 9:05am On Aug 26, 2022
Auskyd:

Smh you still don't get it, do you?

Sad really. A child in a man's body. Im Not going to beat chests with you, uncle. Your perception of women is a reflection of the hungry girls who value money over self-worth and self-esteem that you have been exposed to all your life lol.

Smh, im sad for you

You are being smart by half.

Your attempt at bringing 'women' into this convo as if you are the caring gentleman, is as watery as the mixture you claim as your brain.

This conversation is between you and moi.

If e sure for you, leave your voltron duties and send her details as requested.

If you cannot send, then don't respond to this comment again. Food wey dey inside Emeka's bag fit belleful Emeka.
Re: Why Is The Oraimo Gift Box Showing On My Phone Screen by Auskyd(m): 9:37am On Aug 26, 2022
truthCoder:

You are being smart by half.

Your attempt at bringing 'women' into this convo as if you are the caring gentleman, is as watery as the mixture you claim as your brain.

This conversation is between you and moi.

If e sure for you, leave your voltron duties and send her details as requested.

If you cannot send, then don't respond to this comment again. Food wey dey inside Emeka's bag fit belleful Emeka.

Lemme reply this and the other moronic comment and then I'll stop abeg. This is becoming tiring.

Na only you bring woman inside our discussion as a means of showing how you will take mine because you are better than me.

Na you wan measure size of balls, not me. All this attempt to carry out comparisons is your own warped way of making yourself feel good after collecting a self-induced L.

Give it a rest and goan look for hungry women elsewhere. You're nothing but an attention seeker at best.

I have friends who code for a living and they never have as much time as you to be on NL looking for people's gfs to snatch as a show of pride.

Smh, you child
Re: Why Is The Oraimo Gift Box Showing On My Phone Screen by Auskyd(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2022
truthCoder:

LOL.

Where your own 'English' stops is where mine began many years ago.

Maybe you should take a peep at my posts on this forum and learn a thing or two.

I can paint your negative existence in words and your parents would agree with the storyline.

Stop nitpicking and focus on why you are a just a floss and useful only at collecting scraps.

Go ahead, google every word i have used and start taking notes. You might even surprise yourself.

Yes, for this second comment.

I like how you've stopped typing like an illiterate, and trying to step up a bit with the quality of your written word.

All I have done is bring you pain and heartburn lmao. I have touched the very fibre of your self-esteem, hence all these plenty nonsense looking diatribes you have been posting upandan lol. I was one of the first things to spring up in your mind when you woke up this morning, and that says a lot about the little trouble I have caused your heart tongue

Your first L is when I showed you the iphone serves ads. Your mind could not just acknowledge you were wrong in your assertion, and where did that lead you? Whining and whinging like a baby lol.

Your second L, Looking for my gf so you can show me how easily you will snatch her because you be coder lmfao. Coders plenty without shishi. You smell like one of them.

Grow up bro, life is not centered around women conquests and showing us what you can do. One huge breath and everything you are will become nothing.

Your brother wey dey support you don chop ban. I was thinking you were going to start hurling abuses like the child you are so I could report you too. grin

Have a good day my G. You can comment some more because I know you don't have anything doing. Probably one of this coders with plenty case studies and nice looking portfolios lying in dust in your hard drive without any jobs to show for it.

You could use that to impress us sha. Share links to your most recent impactful work as a coder, then I can judge how good you are. Till then, rest child. Make head no go pain you the more lol.
Re: Why Is The Oraimo Gift Box Showing On My Phone Screen by bjtinz: 5:06am On Aug 27, 2022
@Op, noticed it too, and it was irritating as hell. Worse still, if you click on it, a page opens displaying free stuffs

I don't know about you guys, but that looks so much like how malwares operate. I wonder who gave ararimo such a silly idea and why some phones agreed to it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want A Phone That Supports Mt4 Forex Platform. / Advice Needed: Blackberry Z30 Or Samsung S5/samsung Note 3 / First Person To Buy An Iphone6 In Perth Immediately Drops It During TV Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.