Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Urgent - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Urgent (820 Views)

I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen / Bandits Attack Abubakar Dauran, Zamfara Commissioner's Convoy, Kill Driver / "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" (2) (3) (4)

Urgent by Jollos(m): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Hjhgh
Re: Urgent by Creamypie(m): 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
Jollos:
It all happened on Sunday, they were 2 going to work around ore-omotosho while his friend riding the bike packed to ease himself. The one that is peeing has not finished when one of the US embassy convoy that was passing crushed him to death on the spot by the roadside.

Police came and hid them because there was a white man in the vehicle together with the driver.

The police appear helping, but we all know this is Nigeria the matter can be swept under the carpet based on the people involved.

Before some of the deceased learned siblings arrived from Lagos. Police have been dealing with the "illiterate" in the village.

The police have asked those in the village to give them some estimates for taking care of the funeral and maybe something for the children as compenciation. He already has 2 wive's and 6 children. Which I think they said those ones are asking for 12m without consulting the rest of the family.

All these without the presence of a lawyer.

What can we do to at least get some claims.
Do we need a lawyer.

Because it was until those in Lagos get there before they discovered it was even US embassy convoy that hit their brother.

We all smell foul play.

Pls those with legal knowledge of what can be done should pls assist.
pls consult a lawyer. They are looking for cases like this one to take over without Initial free. Na cash out for Una and lawyer. Damn. Na delta I dey. My lawyer friend for don find you to take am up. Nothing less than 22m . e go collect like 4m from it at the end, then 2.5 million for burial expenses,separately Paid to choosen family rep
Re: Urgent by rickpat(m): 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
get a lawyer, compensation will be paid but the amount?..that o can't tell...use a lawyer before it will seem you guys are wanting too much compensation cus of the party involved (,US embassy)...so be careful.. remember the convoy is made up of Nigeria police officer guiding the US embassy staff or whosoever...or is the convoy US army?...JUST GET A GOOD LAWYER.. compensation is sure...good LUCK
Re: Urgent by Jollos(m): 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
Creamypie:
pls consult a lawyer. They are looking for cases like this one to take over without Initial free. Na cash out for Una and lawyer. Damn. Na delta I dey. My lawyer friend for don find you to take am up. Nothing less than 22m . e go collect like 4m from it at the end, then 2.5 million for burial expenses,separately Paid to choosen family rep

God bless u. Have been telling those in the village to let us get lawyer but they will not listen.
They are listening to what police tell them.
Re: Urgent by VeryWickedMan: 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
OP is more interested in cashing out than his Uncle-in-law's snuffed life.

Re: Urgent by Jollos(m): 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
rickpat:
get a lawyer, compensation will be paid but the amount?..that o can't tell...use a lawyer before it will seem you guys are wanting too much compensation cus of the party involved (,US embassy)...so be careful.. remember the convoy is made up of Nigeria police officer guiding the US embassy staff or whosoever...or is the convoy US army?...JUST GET A GOOD LAWYER.. compensation is sure...good LUCK

There are police men in the convoy.
They are the one that call police at the nearby station.

But the thing is, if possible I will like the children and the wives to be compenciate handsomely.
Re: Urgent by Jollos(m): 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
OP is more interested in cashing out than his Uncle-in-law's snuffed life.

Will other interest u maybe thinking about bring him back to life pls. Or u will assist in taking care of what he left behind.
Re: Urgent by rickpat(m): 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
Jollos:

There are police men in the convoy.
They are the one that call police at the nearby station.

But the thing is, if possible I will like the children and the wives to be compenciate handsomely.
they will be compensated...the compensation will be more if the matter is dragged to court(CIVIL court)..if it is settled outside court the compensation will not be much....so get a lawyer and press charges...you need a lawyer,if not the police will intimidate the family

Re: Urgent by Jollos(m): 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
rickpat:
they will be compensated...the compensation will be more if the matter is dragged to court(CIVIL court)..if it is settled outside court the compensation will not be much....so get a lawyer and press charges...you need a lawyer,if not the police will intimidate the family

How I wish I can open the elders brain and make them do the right thing.

They seems scared of lawyer I don't know y.
And I know is based on what police are telling them.

Can u Imagine until we got there today before we knew it was US embassy that killed him
Re: Urgent by rickpat(m): 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
Jollos:

How I wish I can open the elders brain and make them do the right thing.

They seems scared of lawyer I don't know y.
And I know is based on what police are telling them.

Can u Imagine until we got there today before we knew it was US embassy that killed him
a lawyer will provide legal guidance and make sure what is due to the family is gotten especially the wife and the kids...those elders don't want a lawyer cus they might be planning how to hijack the money and leave the widow and her kids with little or nothing...I smell a hidden agenda

Re: Urgent by Jollos(m): 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
rickpat:
a lawyer will provide legal guidance and make sure what is due to the family is gotten especially the wife and the kids...those elders don't want a lawyer cus they might be planning how to hijack the money and leave the widow and her kids with little or nothing...I smell a hidden agenda

The same feeling am having right now.

I just feel like having a way to make it go viral. So that if anything will come out of it, it will go to the children directly not family or the police
Re: Urgent by Jollos(m): 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
No official statement. They have not even paid condolence to the family.

Those elders just believe anything been told at the police station
Re: Urgent by rickpat(m): 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
Jollos:

The same feeling am having right now.

I just feel like having a way to make it go viral. So that if anything will come out of it, it will go to the children directly not family or the police
by law...it's the wife and kids that gets compensated mostly... provided they are legally married and she has the official document/evidence of marriage

Re: Urgent by Jollos(m): 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
rickpat:
by law...it's the wife and kids that gets compensated mostly... provided they are legally married and she has the official document/evidence of marriage

Those elders were not even looking at it critically. Reason am singing it for them to let us get a lawyer. They fell for sweet talk of the police.

All what they are thinking is they will just give them cash through the police.

If u ask them who kill your son they will say company.

It was so annoying

Re: Urgent by Crenzywilliams(m): 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
Nigerians, so your mother's brother died, and now you guys want to cash out? Correct.
Re: Urgent by Jollos(m): 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
Crenzywilliams:
Nigerians, so your mother's brother died, and now you guys want to cash out? Correct.

Tell us what happen abroad. Abroad pikin
Re: Urgent by Freelane33(m): 4:32am On Aug 24, 2022
Go on Twitter and Instagram
Tweet
Tag USA embassy
Tag USA consulate
Tag Some human rights activist
Instablog and other
Re: Urgent by adecz: 5:14am On Aug 24, 2022
The family shouldn't accept anything
less than $250k, which is even small
change for American government❗️❗️❗️☹️

The police may cash in, if you people
don't get a good lawyer☹️☹️
Re: Urgent by Enkidu70: 5:25am On Aug 24, 2022
Crenzywilliams:

They slaughtered a breadwinner leaving two wives and eight kids or so...the pickin no go chop again? Dem no go go school again?

Make una dey try engage brain before typing nonsense

Re: Urgent by Vibekiller(f): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2022
Is it US, agents of underground doings. They will wrap up the case.

My Experience With Nairaland Logo Designer BAMIEDE / Sexual Molestation Of A Minor / This Man Kidnapped A 3years Old Girl. Hes On The Run. Please Help