Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Peter Obi, Labor Party Leaders Meet With South West And Middle Belt Leaders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, Labor Party Leaders Meet With South West And Middle Belt Leaders (19477 Views)

Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue / South-East Governors, Igbo Leaders Meet With Buhari Over Enugu Airport / Peter Obi As Atiku's VP: Southeast PDP Leaders Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi, Labor Party Leaders Meet With South West And Middle Belt Leaders by Throwback: 7:44pm On Feb 05
Lovemaester:

All these na empty capping. You clearly campaigned out of tribal sentiments despite the writing on the wall that he was gonna be terrible and worst than buhari. A govt that will do well will show from the beginning, don't gaslight us like u did in 2015 when things starting getting bad. Tinubu will not last till 2027 because the suffering will be too terrible for the northerners to bear plus the fact that the drug dealer and certificate forger is only interested in looting massively. Bleep you, you your family and community are being severely bleeped in the arse by the disastrous policies of the druggie. E binpawa o motherfuckers

I repeat, you have your choice while others have theirs.

I feel your bigoted pain, I like how the electoral loss dey pepper you to your soul, that it is still giving you nightmares.

For someone who is suffering from inferiority complex, and hoping that Northerners would help him remove Tinubu, you underscore why your type only receive crumbs and master in lamentations, while the likes of Tinubu are bold and courageous to attain power.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Labor Party Leaders Meet With South West And Middle Belt Leaders by Lovemaester: 7:58pm On Feb 05
Throwback:

I repeat, you have your choice while others have theirs.

I feel your bigoted pain, I like how the electoral loss dey pepper you to your soul, that it is still giving you nightmares.

For someone who is suffering from inferiority complex, and hoping that Northerners would help him remove Tinubu, you underscore why your type only receive crumbs and master in lamentations, while the likes of Tinubu are bold and courageous to attain power.

Electoral loss don't pepper me because I got pdp in Delta and I know what am gaining. You on the other hand supported a bastard who has plunged you your family and community into unimaginable poverty while he and his cronies enjoy themselves in France Dubai and the likes. That makes you and your region stupid bigoted morons. Ebinpawo motherfuckers

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Labor Party Leaders Meet With South West And Middle Belt Leaders by Paraman: 8:04pm On Feb 05
God1000:
Peter Obi is truly a grassroots politician
But ordinary YPP disgrace LP in Anambra state in the by-election
Re: Peter Obi, Labor Party Leaders Meet With South West And Middle Belt Leaders by God1000(m): 8:07pm On Feb 05
Paraman:
But ordinary YPP disgrace LP in Anambra state in the by-election
please show me evidence
Re: Peter Obi, Labor Party Leaders Meet With South West And Middle Belt Leaders by Paraman: 8:09pm On Feb 05
Re: Peter Obi, Labor Party Leaders Meet With South West And Middle Belt Leaders by Throwback: 8:30pm On Feb 05
Lovemaester:

Electoral loss don't pepper me because I got pdp in Delta and I know what am gaining. You on the other hand supported a bastard who has plunged you your family and community into unimaginable poverty while he and his cronies enjoy themselves in France Dubai and the likes. That makes you and your region stupid bigoted morons. Ebinpawo motherfuckers

And those that supported APC for their respective state governments do not know what they are gaining?

Remind me how much of the Pandora wealth that Obi stashed abroad under his daughter's name, that you had hoped to benefit from if he had won?

You are a frustrated loser.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Labor Party Leaders Meet With South West And Middle Belt Leaders by Lovemaester: 8:49pm On Feb 05
Throwback:

And those that supported APC for their respective state governments do not know what they are gaining?

Remind me how much of the Pandora wealth that Obi stashed abroad under his daughter's name, that you had hoped to benefit from if he had won?

You are a frustrated loser.

You that is the winner what are you gaining if not poverty and hardship. Person say he be winner but na gnashing of teeth and crying ebinpaw o up and down. Bleep outta here with your stupidity. I have no business with obi personal wealth that he got before he entered politics. If obi had won, we all would be enjoying because he would not be president and allow things to escalate to this point neither would he be in France enjoying with our collective wealth. Be humble stupid bigoted bitch and admit your stupidity instead of wallowing in poverty and capping online. If we divided into regions una for don pursue tinubu since stupid people
Re: Peter Obi, Labor Party Leaders Meet With South West And Middle Belt Leaders by Throwback: 8:52pm On Feb 05
Lovemaester:

You that is the winner what are you gaining if not poverty and hardship. Person say he be winner but na gnashing of teeth and crying ebinpaw o up and down. Bleep outta here with your stupidity. I have no business with obi personal wealth that he got before he entered politics. If obi had won, we all would be enjoying because he would not be president and allow things to escalate to this point neither would he be in France enjoying with our collective wealth. Be humble stupid bigoted bitch and admit your stupidity instead of wallowing in poverty and capping online. If we divided into regions una for don pursue tinubu since stupid people

So why did Obi not hide his wealth under his daughter's name before he joined politics?

Why did he do it only after he had become Governor and domiciled Anambra funds in his bank while his starving people where relocating to Lagos yo be destitute under the bridges?

What is there to enjoy in immediate subsidy removal that Obi supported as candidate?

What is there to enjoy in floating of the Naira that obi canvassed for as candidate?

No be the result you dey see so already under Tinubu?

Abi enjoyment dey Anambra when Obi was Governor and was regarded as a wicked and visionless man?

Dude, you are just a hypocrite that does not want to accept that pain is the pathway to gain.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Labor Party Leaders Meet With South West And Middle Belt Leaders by ottersberger(m): 9:06pm On Feb 05
Throwback:

What is character and commitment to a man like Peter Obi?

A typical political prostitute and desperate ticket hunter.

Is he more competent that Tinubu?

Your cohorts are already repenting of their foolishness. Do not be caught holding the evidence. Time no dey again.
Re: Peter Obi, Labor Party Leaders Meet With South West And Middle Belt Leaders by Throwback: 9:10pm On Feb 05
ottersberger:

Your cohorts are already repenting of their foolishness. Do not be caught holding the evidence. Time no dey again.

Baba, see the evidence.

No matter how much you hoped your candidate won the election, you must drink from this cup.

We are at the brink and the policies in effect now, were either planned by Buhari like the subsidy removal, and espoused by all the top candidates. You can only delay death, but cannot overcome it.

Even Naira floating was part of the plan by some of the candidates.

I repeat, we must drink from this cup, and no prayer would avert the will of the father.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Labor Party Leaders Meet With South West And Middle Belt Leaders by Lovemaester: 9:39pm On Feb 05
Throwback:

So why did Obi not hide his wealth under his daughter's name before he joined politics?

Why did he do it only after he had become Governor and domiciled Anambra funds in his bank while his starving people where relocating to Lagos yo be destitute under the bridges?

What is there to enjoy in immediate subsidy removal that Obi supported as candidate?

What is there to enjoy in floating of the Naira that obi canvassed for as candidate?

No be the result you dey see so already under Tinubu?

Abi enjoyment dey Anambra when Obi was Governor and was regarded as a wicked and visionless man?

Dude, you are just a hypocrite that does not want to accept that pain is the pathway to gain.

Once again with the lies that have been disregarded. The funds were there before he became gov. Obi said he would remove subsidy gradually because any right thinking person knows there is no way we can survive the shock, not like one dumb certificate forger that just blurted subsidy is gone without thinking and threw his foolish slave region into multidimensional poverty with no hope in sight. This was how you guys deceived your idiotic selves when buhari started in 2015 and we were shouting this man would destroy the economy. Now you have started again with the same line even when you can see clearly tinubu is mirroring the same disastrous policies of buhari. What a bleeped people, no wonder Fulani herdsmen dey use una Kings play for village while your stupid bigoted soyinka dey fight innocent youths for social media. No difference in thinking between you and an average almajiri despite the education
Re: Peter Obi, Labor Party Leaders Meet With South West And Middle Belt Leaders by ottersberger(m): 3:53pm On Feb 06
Throwback:

Baba, see the evidence.

No matter how much you hoped your candidate won the election, you must drink from this cup.

We are at the brink and the policies in effect now, were either planned by Buhari like the subsidy removal, and espoused by all the top candidates. You can only delay death, but cannot overcome it.

Even Naira floating was part of the plan by some of the candidates.

I repeat, we must drink from this cup, and no prayer would avert the will of the father.

You seem to admit that the man we all told you was incompetent has finally produced the evidence. Trying to pass the buck to the man whose failed policies he told us he would propagate only further demonstrates how grossly incompetent he is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Says N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment Applicable To All Workers / Close Revenue Accounts With Banks – FG Orders Mdas / Protest In Lagos Over Political Violence In Rivers - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.