Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

When Was The Last Time You Saw This Animal ? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When Was The Last Time You Saw This Animal ? (922 Views)

Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? / What’s This Animal Called? / I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time You Saw This Animal ? by purejustice36: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bat

Don’t really know what session to post it
Saw this ugly creature today on my way back home

It was killed by an ijebu man who’s already set his grills to have it roasted for digestion cheesy

I can’t ever eat this ugly creature tho

Re: When Was The Last Time You Saw This Animal ? by viyon02: 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
That animal is dangerous, it is the most dreaded animal in Nigeria now,

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Saw This Animal ? by idomalord: 12:18am On Aug 24, 2022
viyon02:

Thats in terms of election abi to eat?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Saw This Animal ? by purejustice36: 6:35am On Aug 24, 2022
viyon02:

What makes it dangerous ?
Please enlighten me
Re: When Was The Last Time You Saw This Animal ? by viyon02: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2022
purejustice36:

What makes it dangerous ?
Please enlighten me
Are you not in Nigeria? If you no, you no
Re: When Was The Last Time You Saw This Animal ? by purejustice36: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2022
viyon02:
Are you not in Nigeria? If you no, you no

If I knew, I wouldn’t have asked
Re: When Was The Last Time You Saw This Animal ? by ouzo1(m): 9:45am On Aug 25, 2022
E don tey o, cuz we don chop every living thing for my area even mosquitoes dey avoid us.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

English Wines ( White Or Red ) / Cakes Cakes And More Cakes / Order Online Cake To Hyderabad - Callacake.in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.