Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Pepper Farming: Can You Imagine The Extent Of Loss Due To Lack Of Storage? (Vide - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pepper Farming: Can You Imagine The Extent Of Loss Due To Lack Of Storage? (Vide (27173 Views)

How Profitable Pepper Farming Is In Nigeria / Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) / Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pepper Farming: Can You Imagine The Extent Of Loss Due To Lack Of Storage? (Vide by MideMrPossible: 8:55am On Aug 26, 2022
olasquare:
This is one reason Nigeria is term untapped gold mine. There are rooms for massive improvement. There is need for industrialization. One pivot infrastructure for needed industrialization is electricity. Sadly, none of us is asking our presidential candidates critical and sensible questions on that. We rather stick to trivial debates like tribal egos and sentiments. Shame!

You are very correct. Electricity is a major problem and we are currently working on 7.5kva solar installation to tackle this menace to tap deeply into this sector.

1 Like

Re: Pepper Farming: Can You Imagine The Extent Of Loss Due To Lack Of Storage? (Vide by olasquare: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2022
Great idea though

Our government still need to give us good electricity. I am viewing it on the cost side. The cost of installing a 7.5kva solar + probably backup system is high. A good fund to go into the venture if there no electricity issues. All the same, you have made the right choice cos it is definitely cheaper than running generators on the long run.

I hope other farm ventures as this can start thinking on site storage cos it is one hell of a problem that is making biz loose chunk amount of money, send out defects or bad farm produce we shouldnt even be seeing not to say consume. Technology will safe a lot truly but we are not tapping into it yet

MideMrPossible:

You are very correct. Electricity is a major problem and we are currently working on 7.5kva solar installation to tackle this menace to tap deeply into this sector.

1 Like

Re: Pepper Farming: Can You Imagine The Extent Of Loss Due To Lack Of Storage? (Vide by dochenaj: 11:42am On Aug 26, 2022
Quest7777:
Any regime that can solve the problem of Power & guarantee us steady electricity supply would have solved over half of the Country's economic problems.
That's what the economists will call the 80-20 rule of thumb it Pareto Principle. 20% of the causes is responsible for 80% of the effect.

Identifying and solving the 20% will be key to transforming this nation. And cheap and available power supply is right on top of that list.
Re: Pepper Farming: Can You Imagine The Extent Of Loss Due To Lack Of Storage? (Vide by Powersurge: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
brainycaleb:

Bros, genetic engineering and use of fertilisers are the reasons why we suffer certain diseases nowadays especially heart, kidney and stomach diseases!

No. It's not! I wished we could discuss this under a more scholarly environment.
Re: Pepper Farming: Can You Imagine The Extent Of Loss Due To Lack Of Storage? (Vide by brainycaleb(m): 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
Powersurge:

No. It's not! I wished we could discuss this under a more scholarly environment.

Please do make a thread and enlighten us! don't hide such knowledge. When you make the thread, it would be a sin not to let me know because I want to understand more on this topic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 weeks and 8 Weeks Old Local Turkeys Are For Sale in Ibadan / Lagos Acquires 32 Tonnes Per Hour Rice Mill From Switzerland / Maize Farmers Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.