Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,040 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

How Do Ladies Cope With Pressure Of Marriage At 35 Years? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Ladies Cope With Pressure Of Marriage At 35 Years? (2785 Views)

Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Ladies Cope With Pressure Of Marriage At 35 Years? by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 25, 2022
Sirqt5:
U are 37 years old , right ? 37 is close to 40 na

Rotflmao grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Ladies Cope With Pressure Of Marriage At 35 Years? by NoToPile: 10:47am On Aug 25, 2022
pocohantas:

Even the Northerners he is talking about, they marry early, but they don’t mind to divorce and remarry thrice before they are 40. It is normal to them and one of my greatest culture shock in 2021.

This life no get manual. A good partner is blis. Women should be realistic about their expectations, ensure they are indeed desirable and wait.

Exactly at bolded. I just don't fancy all the generalizations, I can't even remember any male in my immediate family getting married before 30years and non was a single father before marrying does that now mean we don't have Yoruba guys getting married before 30? lailai, I have male friends who did and it was not even because they got someone pregnant or something.

4 Likes

Re: How Do Ladies Cope With Pressure Of Marriage At 35 Years? by Omoluabi16(m): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
Why do people on nairaland keep saying cousin sister and cousin brother??
Re: How Do Ladies Cope With Pressure Of Marriage At 35 Years? by pocohantas(f): 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
Omoluabi16:
Why do people on nairaland keep saying cousin sister and cousin brother??

I can manage this one.

Why do they type DUMP instead of DUMB.

“You are DUMP”. How??
Re: How Do Ladies Cope With Pressure Of Marriage At 35 Years? by kodix(m): 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Please can you tell her I want to marry her.
Re: How Do Ladies Cope With Pressure Of Marriage At 35 Years? by Kobojunkie: 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
kodix:
Please can you tell her I want to marry her.
Why? undecided
Re: How Do Ladies Cope With Pressure Of Marriage At 35 Years? by Omoluabi16(m): 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
pocohantas:

I can manage this one.

Why do they type DUMP instead of DUMB.

“You are DUMP”. How??
DUMP. . Another word flying around. Maybe them add am for English lexicon and we no know.
Re: How Do Ladies Cope With Pressure Of Marriage At 35 Years? by kkins25(m): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
Neptunium:
I'm in some Nigerian dating groups on FB. I tell you 85% of the ladies on them are single mothers in Nigeria looking for husbands. 20somethings, 30somethings, and of course 40somethings women with 2, 3, 4 kids looking to remarry. I swear I didn't know single mothers dey plenty for Nigeria like these but them plenty oooo, I swear. The thing shock me. Any thread asking single mothers to post their photos n age for single men, see them come out posting photos, as in 200, 300 plus single mothers, I swear. Any thread from abroad men looking for single woman no kids, see them run out, "am 38, a fashion designer, single mother of three", "i'm 27, hairstylist, I've two beautiful beautiful girls". Which abroad man go marry single mother n her kids take abroad, come carry the baby Daddy responsibility ontop his head?

The point am making is she's in a better position than these other ladies with kids looking for new husbands to marry. Make she no rush into any marriage cos of pressure from her parents, before she jam one irresponsible man become single mother then start looking for husband again at 37. Tell her prayer is key, God will give her her very own husband in no time. It's not impossible for her at 35 at all.
Share me group abeg. Matured women are my fetish. lol

1 Like

Re: How Do Ladies Cope With Pressure Of Marriage At 35 Years? by zumbigbo(m): 12:08am On Aug 26, 2022
Neptunium:
I'm in some Nigerian dating groups on FB. I tell you 85% of the ladies on them are single mothers in Nigeria looking for husbands. 20somethings, 30somethings, and of course 40somethings women with 2, 3, 4 kids looking to remarry. I swear I didn't know single mothers dey plenty for Nigeria like these but them plenty oooo, I swear. The thing shock me. Any thread asking single mothers to post their photos n age for single men, see them come out posting photos, as in 200, 300 plus single mothers, I swear. Any thread from abroad men looking for single woman no kids, see them run out, "am 38, a fashion designer, single mother of three", "i'm 27, hairstylist, I've two beautiful beautiful girls". Which abroad man go marry single mother n her kids take abroad, come carry the baby Daddy responsibility ontop his head?

The point am making is she's in a better position than these other ladies with kids looking for new husbands to marry. Make she no rush into any marriage cos of pressure from her parents, before she jam one irresponsible man become single mother then start looking for husband again at 37. Tell her prayer is key, God will give her her very own husband in no time. It's not impossible for her at 35 at all.

Bros, na you dey spill real juice. I get one cousin, she married a correct, humble pastor in Abuja, guy grew up in the church and was so niave. He only knew scripture. My cousin dey move from London to marry him. After four years and two children, she scattered his brain and ministry. Guy moved out, she is now alone and begging any man to marry her at 38. No chance

1 Like

Re: How Do Ladies Cope With Pressure Of Marriage At 35 Years? by efficiencie(m): 6:04am On Aug 26, 2022
edoman2016:
I have a cousin who is single at 35. We are age mate and very close since childhood. Her last relationship didn't work out cause her boyfriend was a time waster and irresponsible.

Her parents are pressuring and calling her to get married before december. That she is not getting any younger day by day. Because of that, she is so worried and depressed. I don't even know how to advice her so that she won't be desperate. Cause she is my cousin sister.I need opinions from nairalander. NO INSULTS please.

So her last boyfriend dated her since she was 18 ba? Abi you no even sabi the story wey you dey tell. When ladies are young dey tell themselves they can mess around and have fun but when they end up in 30s trap they start looking for serious relationship.
Re: How Do Ladies Cope With Pressure Of Marriage At 35 Years? by Ibechris2: 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
yemmit90:

Never advise women to cross over 30 years before getting marry. Like the person you quoted rightly said, the chances of 30+ ladies to get their dream young husbands is very slim in Nigeria. That you married her at 31, while you are 32 is something we should applaud you for. Those faces you saw at marriage class are not necessarily old as you think, if you see some less than 30 men and women, you will think they are above 40.

I am not advising anybody here...neither can u force people to marry. People don't marry because of age...I only made one point clear here that more women marry in their thirties than in their twenties.

This is not because I married at that age,but the reality on ground.

Let me tell u one thing about marriage.
If the level of prosperity is low in a given year,expect less marriage and its ceremonies. Without money marriage can not be proposed,because money is the main drive here.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Work In The Mortuary If U Were Jobless? / Dear Men, Avoid This Mistake Funke Akindele's Husband Made. / What's The Average Cost To Marry An Akwaibom Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.