Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

What Should I Do ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do ? (738 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do ? by horlarleecon(m): 12:30am On Aug 24, 2022
There’s a friend of mine (girl) coming to see me today, and I’m thinking of cooking for her, what can I cook for her ?
Re: What Should I Do ? by pansophist(m): 12:56am On Aug 24, 2022
horlarleecon:
There’s a friend of mine (girl) coming to see me today, and I’m thinking of cooking for her, what can I cook for her ?

What do you know how to cook very well? Cook that one.

Alternatively, you can ask her to guess what you're preparing for her. Normally her first response would be what she will like to eat, then prepare her first answer. That's a cheat code there.

If you don't know how to cook, check YouTube for the recipe and follow it step by step. And please don't use rubber plate o. Make it classy abeg. Or just order pizza, Nigerian girls too like pizza. I don't know why grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do ? by arthurwillia(m): 1:33am On Aug 24, 2022
horlarleecon:
cook eba and egusi sule
Re: What Should I Do ? by iLegendd(m): 2:14am On Aug 24, 2022
Cook up some fun and naughty conversations. That's enough. When she's hungry, she'll go cook indomie herself.
Re: What Should I Do ? by Michelle70(m): 4:41am On Aug 24, 2022
horlarleecon:
Banga soup

Re: What Should I Do ? by STOICREALIST: 4:50am On Aug 24, 2022
It is important that you set boundaries and do not swap roles and initiate things you cannot maintain or sustain down the line. Especially if the relationship is one you intend to nurture and mature over time. Tomorrow you will hear “I slept with his friend because in the past he was romantic, he used to cook for me…now I do all the house work and he isn’t romantic anymore…his friend cared for me….”. Women do not know that romance and attention from men is high when they are first chasing you and dips gradually after we sleep with them. How fast it dips varies from individual to individual and how pussy whipped the man is. But it eventually dips. We have better things to do especially on daily hustles and “hunting” for resources for our offspring. Set the boundaries early on roles, responsibilities and expectations. Do not create confusion early on in your relationship with women.

I would say, ask her her favorite meal and if she knows how to make it. Then make the ingredients available and let her do the cooking herself. On the other hand, you could consider that you both do the cooking as a form of fun and memorable activity to promote bonding. Now note that the more you dive deep into this cooking for her thing, the more you are just being a man desperate in pleasing a woman. Now if you do not mind that and how that makes you look, then cook what you already know how to cook best. Or ask her what her favorite meal is, practice through online resources, and then make it when she comes. NOTE THAT I PERSONALLY STRONGLY ADVISE AGAINST cooking for any woman. Unless she is a child, your mum or is bedridden sick, and there are no other options available.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do ? by horlarleecon(m): 7:48am On Aug 24, 2022
pansophist:

What do you know how to cook very well? Cook that one.

Alternatively, you can ask her to guess what you're preparing for her. Normally her first response would be what she will like to eat, then prepare her first answer. That's a cheat code there.

If you don't know how to cook, check YouTube for the recipe and follow it step by step. And please don't use rubber plate o. Make it classy abeg. Or just order pizza, Nigerian girls too like pizza. I don't know why grin
thank you man.. respect ��
Re: What Should I Do ? by horlarleecon(m): 7:51am On Aug 24, 2022
Michelle70:
Banga soup
I can’t cook this, but I really want to learn please, can you help me ? Please sir ?
Re: What Should I Do ? by horlarleecon(m): 7:52am On Aug 24, 2022
arthurwillia:
cook eba and egusi sule
how far now Eba bawo grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do ? by horlarleecon(m): 7:56am On Aug 24, 2022
STOICREALIST:

It is important that you set boundaries and do not swap roles and initiate things you cannot maintain or sustain down the line. Especially if the relationship is one you intend to nurture and mature over time. Tomorrow you will hear “I slept with his friend because in the past he was romantic, he used to cook for me…now I do all the house work and he isn’t romantic anymore…his friend cared for me….”. Women do not know that romance and attention from men is high when they are first chasing you and dips gradually after we sleep with them. How fast it dips varies from individual to individual and how pussy whipped the man is. But it eventually dips. We have better things to do especially on daily hustles and “hunting” for resources for our offspring. Set the boundaries early on roles, responsibilities and expectations. Do not create confusion early on in your relationship with women.

I would say, ask her her favorite meal and if she knows how to make it. Then make the ingredients available and let her do the cooking herself. On the other hand, you could consider that you both do the cooking as a form of fun and memorable activity to promote bonding. Now note that the more you dive deep into this cooking for her thing, the more you are just being a man desperate in pleasing a woman. Now if you do not mind that and how that makes you look, then cook what you already know how to cook best. Or ask her what her favorite meal is, practice through online resources, and then make it when she comes. NOTE THAT I PERSONALLY STRONGLY ADVISE AGAINST cooking for any woman. Unless she is a child, your mum or is bedridden sick, and there are no other options available.

you too much sir. Thanks. I would do that.
Re: What Should I Do ? by Tboymessiah(m): 9:21am On Aug 24, 2022
horlarleecon:
you too much sir. Thanks. I would do that.

You won't do it.
You have made up ur mind to cook for her because of sex....go and cook for her, person wey u suppose carry go eatery buy food for Both of Una ..

The only reason cooking must involve u and a woman is only if she want to spent more than a day with u in ur aoz
Re: What Should I Do ? by Chris2863(m): 10:19am On Aug 24, 2022
STOICREALIST:

this una redpill stuff self. Simple question, you don drop epistle.
Re: What Should I Do ? by horlarleecon(m): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2022
Tboymessiah:

You won't do it.
You have made up ur mind to cook for her because of sex....go and cook for her, person wey u suppose carry go eatery buy food for Both of Una ..

The only reason cooking must involve u and a woman is only if she want to spent more than a day with u in ur aoz
ok
Re: What Should I Do ? by arthurwillia(m): 12:14am On Aug 25, 2022
horlarleecon:
how far now Eba bawo grin grin
lol Suggestion Baba mi

(1) (Reply)

I Wish A Girl Can Suck Me Good Like This Babe / The Right Mindset A Single Lady Must Have To Get A Good Man. / I Need A Nickname.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.