Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Student At University Of Glasgow UK To Share Room With - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student At University Of Glasgow UK To Share Room With (3778 Views)

Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 / Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics / Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student At University Of Glasgow UK To Share Room With by Chriswole: 1:44am On Aug 24, 2022
Good day friends. Please I just got admission to University of Glasgow Uk for my Postgraduate. To resume studies September 12, 2022. To get accommodation has become a problem. I am looking for any female University of Glasgow student that has secured an accommodation and willing to share. I am 24 years old, female. Alternatively, l will welcome anybody that has a single room to offer within walking distance from University of Glasgow. I am arriving Glasgow on September 11, 2022. Thanks

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student At University Of Glasgow UK To Share Room With by EddyNumerouno(m): 4:52am On Aug 24, 2022
Go to spare room.co.uk or rightmove.co.uk

14 Likes

Re: Student At University Of Glasgow UK To Share Room With by Sucre6: 5:01am On Aug 24, 2022
Why you no want live inside the school campus?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student At University Of Glasgow UK To Share Room With by mespusinglez(m): 6:14am On Aug 24, 2022
People get Money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student At University Of Glasgow UK To Share Room With by iLegendd(m): 6:25am On Aug 24, 2022
mespusinglez:
People get Money
I don't know why this comment made me laugh.

14 Likes

Re: Student At University Of Glasgow UK To Share Room With by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 24, 2022
mespusinglez:
People get Money
At least, she'll be getting the value of her money and would be rid of the "Zoo" happening to her. And that's a new dispensation. Emphasis on the "DISPENSATION"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student At University Of Glasgow UK To Share Room With by Chriswole: 7:23am On Aug 24, 2022
Sucre6:
Why you no want live inside the school campus?
Accommodation halls in the campus are already sold out

5 Likes

Re: Student At University Of Glasgow UK To Share Room With by wisdomkid: 7:33am On Aug 24, 2022
Getting a room within walking distance is essential because it will save her the cost of daily transport fare.

8 Likes

Re: Student At University Of Glasgow UK To Share Room With by Sucre6: 8:09am On Aug 24, 2022
Chriswole:

Accommodation halls in the campus are already sold out

Contact the school admin someone in the campus might be needing a roomie, it's better for you.

5 Likes

Re: Student At University Of Glasgow UK To Share Room With by Dammyzeal007(m): 9:33am On Aug 24, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7267459/uk-student-visa-tier-4/115

Ask on this trend.. Someone might help..
Wishing you success sis.. I'm coming in January 2023.

6 Likes

Re: Student At University Of Glasgow UK To Share Room With by Collins4u1(m): 9:43am On Aug 24, 2022
I will be going to glawgow too, but city of glasgow college. Hope to link up with you in the city.

1 Like

Re: Student At University Of Glasgow UK To Share Room With by mespusinglez(m): 9:45am On Aug 24, 2022
iLegendd:
I don't know why this comment made me laugh.

boss na because the life no balance...happy for her sha...we,we still dey here dey wait for ASUU

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student At University Of Glasgow UK To Share Room With by Alaefulu(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2022
hmmm nawa ooo,we go get one day so?

2 Likes

Re: Student At University Of Glasgow UK To Share Room With by Alaefulu(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2022
hmmm nawa ooo,we go get deir one day so?

1 Like

Re: Student At University Of Glasgow UK To Share Room With by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2022
Chriswole:
Good day friends. Please I just got admission to University of Glasgow Uk for my Postgraduate. To resume studies September 12, 2022. To get accommodation has become a problem. I am looking for any female University of Glasgow student that has secured an accommodation and willing to share. I am 24 years old, female. Alternatively, l will welcome anybody that has a single room to offer within walking distance from University of Glasgow. I am arriving Glasgow on September 11, 2022. Thanks
you still dey Nigeria, and you never say by the grace of God! Bandits can take you

1 Like

Re: Student At University Of Glasgow UK To Share Room With by LikeAking: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Student At University Of Glasgow UK To Share Room With by Gbolahan111: 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Chriswole:

You can get one easily through the University of Glasgow Telegram channel. There are many Nigerians there, both old and prospective students.
Re: Student At University Of Glasgow UK To Share Room With by techgen(m): 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
I rep Sept. 2023...inshallah
Good luck hanty grin

1 Like

Re: Student At University Of Glasgow UK To Share Room With by brodalikeme(m): 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
Find your university telegram group sieve through the information there and find a room
Re: Student At University Of Glasgow UK To Share Room With by Sitwalkstand: 12:19am On Aug 25, 2022
Join University of Glasgow Telegram group.

https:///Universityof_Glasgow

I will warn that as a lady you be very careful. There are scammers everywhere. Don't loose guard. Good luck.
Re: Student At University Of Glasgow UK To Share Room With by Zanzibar1: 6:44am On Aug 25, 2022
congratulations

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For Every Post Utme Aspirant / Bring Back The Days Of Eleganza And Bic; Pen Sold These Days Are Fake. / The Creator Of The Internet Was A Black Man – Google Confirms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.