Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? (17642 Views)

Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. / How True? Yet To Believe This About Nl Romance Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by MrsChima(f): 4:10am On Aug 10, 2011
I would rather suck a piranha dicker than to put anything orally on chloric waste of yours.
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Nobody: 4:12am On Aug 10, 2011
Now your making me feel bad! Was it that bad the last time u tested it?
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Nobody: 4:12am On Aug 10, 2011
LMAO!

@reality, I see. Cali > Texas though lol. Why'd you ask for my location nosey?
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Nobody: 4:14am On Aug 10, 2011
Your gonna laugh @ me if I tell u why I asked so *lips sealed*
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Nobody: 4:15am On Aug 10, 2011
What a bummer. *sighs* lol.

I promise I won't laugh!
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 10, 2011
Lool not here and now. Okkk On one condition, give me the dialing code of your mobile phone carrier
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by MrsChima(f): 4:37am On Aug 10, 2011
REALITY101:

Now your making me feel bad! Was it that bad the last time u tested it?

According to Dsense, it was delicious. lipsrsealed
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by MrsChima(f): 4:38am On Aug 10, 2011
Don't fall for it Oguga. He's trying to get a four some going on. Run!
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Nobody: 4:42am On Aug 10, 2011
Anuofia
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 10, 2011
Lmao. I'm asexual so I'll be excluded.

@Reality, not fair o.
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by MrsChima(f): 5:03am On Aug 10, 2011
Okay Hot toads! Time for me to turn in and perform my duties! tongue
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by MrsChima(f): 5:04am On Aug 10, 2011
REALITY101:

Anuofia

Choke on it.
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 10, 2011
No not on your milky bre@ast
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by 195(f): 5:56am On Aug 10, 2011
moderators undecided

una nor get eye to reality now abi? undecided
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Goldieluks: 6:01am On Aug 10, 2011
Lmao^^
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Fickle(f): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2011
Chai. Well, I'd wish I could keep my mouth shut on this one, but anyone saying or agreeing that Nigerian men are finer than Nigerian women is mad. *cough* Fickle *cough* dammytex *cough*

@Ogugua88,

My dear I hope you had your glasses on when you read my comment. I said most of the girls on romance section are just there, some are dirty, rough, local & unkempt. Even the ones that claim to live abroad look crazier than we that are under the scotching sun in Nigeria. That even the guys here are better than them. Mamagee that people abuse is much more better than most people. I wasn't taking about naija or nairaland as a whole. Its the minority of women on Nland that are on romance section, I am included too. Can't you see the local old school pictures they upload here. Didn't know digital cameras were that expensive or they are just too ugly for camera. I don't know of other sections though.
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by pendo89(f): 10:10am On Aug 10, 2011
^^^
Fickle:

@Ogugua88,

My dear I hope you had your glasses on when you read my comment. I said most of the girls on romance section are just there, some are dirty, rough, local & unkempt. Even the ones that claim to live abroad look crazier than we that are under the scotching sun in Nigeria. That even the guys here are better than them. Mamagee that people abuse is much more better than most people. I wasn't taking about naija or nairaland as a whole. Its the minority of women on Nland that are on romance section, I am included too. Can't you see the local old school pictures they upload here. Didn't know digital cameras were that expensive or they are just too ugly for camera. I don't know of other sections though.

I had to check your profile pic just to be sure where these words are coming from.
Are you the girl on the pic?? What is in bold?? smiley
If one is too ugly for camera AS YOU PUT IT,then a good 'expensive digital camera plus some photoshop' will be of great help I believe.
It transforms people into prince's and princess' smiley smiley

'So yes you could be right afterall.' lipsrsealed

Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2011
Fickle:
@Ogugua88,

Dannytex said according to one census that Nigerian men are finer than women. And you said "so true" and then reiterated that comment. You can borrow my glasses as I'm not the one needing them.

The same girls you're criticizing can accurately aim their cameras at their face and take such criticism.
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by pendo89(f): 10:40am On Aug 10, 2011
ogugua88:

The same girls you're criticizing can accurately aim their cameras at their face and take such criticism.

smiley lipsrsealed
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Nayah(f): 11:04am On Aug 10, 2011
Pendo and Ogugua I think it's not very important what people think, the most important is what YOU feel, and if you feel good these "hard words" then can easily be ignored smiley
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Fickle(f): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2011
pendo89:

^^^
I had to check your profile pic just to be sure where these words are coming from.
Are you the girl on the pic?? What is in bold?? smiley
If one is too ugly for camera AS YOU PUT IT,then a good 'expensive digital camera plus some photoshop' will be of great help I believe.
It transforms people into prince's and princess' smiley smiley

'So yes you could be right afterall.' lipsrsealed

I can see you are always affected by every comment. The other time, you had to upload your pictures to prove a point. You sometimes make reference to your younger sisters. Its very obvious that you are an old emotional wreck. Don't you have a husband and kids to worry about? You are always online to drown away your sorrows. Sorry to disappoint you but I am a wife with 2 lovely daughters. I dress like that because my hubby likes it and I am proud of what I look like in my 40s. I joke a lot just to understand what teenagers come here to do. My kids, niece & nephews come here a lot. Don't mistake my playing around for being an old cargo in the market. I am so pissed off at the way ladies look at this young age because when you get older it becomes more challenging. That's why we have many ladies with inferiority complex because they were not taught proper grooming & confidence. I will put up my family pictures later. I hope you leave the forum for people old enough to be your kids. I am a yuppie mom & so far I thank God for my accomplishments. Madam perfect, what have u achieved at your age? You take life too seriously and personal on a forum with anonymous people.
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Goldieluks: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2011
Fickle:

I can see you are always affected by every comment. The other time, you had to upload your pictures to prove a point. You sometimes make reference to your younger sisters. Its very obvious that you are an old emotional wreck. Don't you have a husband and kids to worry about? You are always online to drown away your sorrows. Sorry to disappoint you but I am a wife with 2 lovely daughters. I dress like that because my hubby likes it and I am proud of what I look like in my 40s. I joke a lot just to understand what teenagers come here to do. My kids, niece & nephews come here a lot. Don't mistake my playing around for being an old cargo in the market. I am so pissed off at the way ladies look at this young age because when you get older it becomes more challenging. That's why we have many ladies with inferiority complex because they were not taught proper grooming & confidence. I will put up my family pictures later. I hope you leave the forum for people old enough to be your kids. I am a yuppie mom & so far I thank God for my accomplishments. Madam perfect, what have u achieved at your age? You take life too seriously and personal on a forum with anonymous people.
undecided undecided undecided

Fickle,Fickle,Fickle.
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Nayah(f): 11:56am On Aug 10, 2011
Fickle, can I ask you why are you so harsh with people who just respond to a topic?
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by pendo89(f): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2011
^^
The reason I love NL. Everybody is special in their own way.

@fickle

Pliz relax.
You know I always lack the right answers for people who respond like you just did. Attack!! and I truly mean it. I think I get too shocked.
Now If you are 40 smthing as you just said then you should be giving many of us some sound advise not insult everybody along the way.
But if thats how you express yourself well, do it the best way you know.

Finally, lemmie let you in on a secret. At times the words we use to attack others are a true reflection of our selves. Its good to let stuff out of your heart but in a more amicable way. It will still get across.
Now am far from 40 but mature enough to express myself without insult. I ope to be a good role model to my kids and nephews/nieces when am that age.

Now see what you just typed out of your own mind.
  undecided undecided

I wont analyse but relax and be happy with life. We do not even know each other so why the rage?

Fickle:

[color=#006600[b] upload your pictures to prove a point. Its very obvious that you are an old emotional wreck. you have a husband and kids to worry about? You are always online to drown away your sorrows. Sorry to disappoint you but I am a wife with 2 lovely daughters. I dress like that because my hubby likes it and I am proud of what I look like in my 40s.  Don't mistake my playing around for being an old cargo in the market. I am so pissed off at the way ladies look at this young age because when you get older it becomes more challenging. That's why we have many ladies with inferiority complex because they were not taught proper grooming & confidence. I will put up my family pictures later. I hope you leave the forum for people old enough to be your kids. I am a yuppie mom & so far I thank God for my accomplishments. Madam perfect, what have u achieved at your age? You take life too seriously and personal on a forum with anonymous people[/b][/color]

you do not need to upload any family photos t 'prove'anything! to who now?
You are great woman just the way you are.Appreciate and love it

Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Cuddlemii: 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2011
I think the problem is that everyone expects people to say certain things or act a certain way. We all forget that this is a faceless forum with people from different social economic backgrounds, mindsets, ideologies and convictions. If you can't manage people you can't see, feel, touch or taste, how do you want to manage your homes, workplace & environment. We all need to learn to separate Nland & reality. I admit I take things here to the extreme sometimes but recently I decided to lean back & just have fun here when I am free. Its when you meet pple outside the environs of Nland dt you can draw conclusions & confrontations. There is no point being at logger heads with people that you can't vouch for as living. We have to respect the fact that we are all peculiar people.
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Nayah(f): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2011
^^ Exactly Cuddlemi smiley
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by MrsChima(f): 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2011
Word!
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by pendo89(f): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2011
^^correct

What we have here are characters not real Identities, I can be a teen,an old mama, a fake pastor,a maid, a graduate,a housewife,a working lady, a jobless dude depending on the topic of discussion in an effort to try and understand the thread.But the real me is private unless I know you well enough. So it useless trying to attack the character am trying to play cz that is not the real person.Attack thread instead.
You will only know the person when you have met and interacted with them outside the forum.
I even at times forget to log out cz its not life and death.
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by MrsChima(f): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2011
Exactly.

I have said it many times, EVERYONE is not what they appears to be online. wink

Like many of them claiming to be Nigerians to fit in aren't real Nigerians and so forth.
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Fickle(f): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I think the problem is that everyone expects people to say certain things or act a certain way. We all forget that this is a faceless forum with people from different social economic backgrounds, mindsets, ideologies and convictions. If you can't manage people you can't see, feel, touch or taste, how do you want to manage your homes, workplace & environment. We all need to learn to separate Nland & reality. I admit I take things here to the extreme sometimes but recently I decided to lean back & just have fun here when I am free. Its when you meet pple outside the environs of Nland dt you can draw conclusions & confrontations. There is no point being at logger heads with people that you can't vouch for as living. We have to respect the fact that we are all peculiar people.

I hope this statement is not referring to me? I didn't see your visibility since on this thread. You all need a life. Its like watching my daughters playing ten ten. Well hopefully, as you all get wiser up to my age, you would have gathered enough water to nurture a plant.
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Mynd44: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2011
Cuddle is right!!!!!
Re: Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2011
Wisdom doesn't come with age. Age comes with wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage / Who's Dating Who On Nairaland? / Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.