Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku (37134 Views)

Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP / Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 / How Tinubu’s ‘zero Commitment’ At London Meeting Forced Wike Back To Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku by racerve(m): 7:35am On Aug 24, 2022
Michelle70:
Wike has one vote?
i laugh in swahili.

Oga Wike does not have one vote
Calm down let me explain.

A common councillor has loyalists up to 30 and they will vote whoever he asked them to vote.
With this, it is safe to say a councillor has 31 votes, now compare that to how many votes Wike has, he can influence some LG chairmen/Kings/ councillors, governors, Assembly members, top politicians etc who can influence their subjects.
When they were telling u the power of structure, u think say na joke.
there is vote which u have and there is value vote which Wike has.
In 2023, u will know that structure is everything

If you're from Rivers you won't be saying this.

You know how we like to take sides in Nigeria? Things like Messi vs CR7, Wizkid vs Davido, Man U vs Chelsea?

In Rivers State, PDP vs APC is one of those divisions, way stronger than any other part of Nigeria. People have actually been killed just for supporting the other party.

Mention that you're an APC supporter in some parts of the state, and people will spit at you. Mainly because they feel Amaechi betrayed the South by working against Jonathan.

Now imagine Wike coming to tell these kind of people to vote APC. Or directing boys that have been rigging elections for PDP since 1999 to now go and rig for APC.

For Wike's defection to be effective, he needs to defect with the entire PDP machinery in Rivers State. And I can't see that happening.

Besides how can Wike direct them to deliver victory for a PDP gubernatorial candidate but support APC for presidential elections?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku by 27Pushing30: 7:35am On Aug 24, 2022
DICO111:

It still marvels me how you all think Tinubu made Lagos �‍♂️ Lagos that was once the FCT, it has started seeing civilisation from colonial days even before Tinubu was born.... shame to all misinformed miscreants supporting a man based on false claims

You’re so ignorant that’s it’s laughable
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku by Dpleaser: 7:38am On Aug 24, 2022
Give us reference for this your so-called northern agenda, if none, please stop this nonsense placeholder game. You people act as if you're having meeting with God and he has assured you of his next plan.
That's how you and you evil calling pastors prayed against Buhari's well-being while he was sick. It is high time you realize that God is the only one in control of life and death.

Also, I'm never in support or against emergence of any of the candidate but creating emotional blackmail on other aspirants just because you felt you have a candidate and you want people to support them is not the best way to do it.
Campaign for your candidate referring us to their good and bad antecedent is the way to go, so far, only Tinubu supporters have done that, all you Obi urchins have done is to insult and criticize them for that.
I challenge you guys to also put forward what Obi has done to convince us to support him.

However, showing your antecedent is for people's personal consumption, not going to determine who will still be the president because only God can say that and only him knows who will live long even after presidency or who will not.

Gadetimese:
DISTRESS SALE: SOUND/RECORDING EQUIPMENTS FOR STUDIO or CHURCH

1. Focusrite 18i8 Soundcard: 180k
2. Rode NT2A studio condenser Mic: 99k

Almost new, few weeks Used. Location is Lagos/Ogun/Ibadan

4 .............. Call
9 ............... OR
4 .......... WhatsApp
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku by Geminiivory: 7:41am On Aug 24, 2022
CockAndBullStor:
Stop insulting people because they disagree with you. If you truly want Nigeria to be great again, supporting Tinubu should be your priority based on track records.

Governing Nigeria shouldn't be about mouthwashing, it should be performance based. How did they perform when they governed their local governments, constituencies and states? That's what we should judge them on.

Now, sit down and think critically, then use it to evaluate the presidential aspirants. I'm pretty sure your guess would be as good as mine.

Peace!

which track record? You guys talk as if no be same lagos dem born person when different coups take place ,Jakande rule, buba marwa ,abiola, june 12 and others even before Bat show face? abeg tell that one to person wey be jjc.okay?
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku by chrisxxx(m): 7:41am On Aug 24, 2022
Omonieme:
Exactly my thought.... Even if Wike isn't nominating the VP, Sha make him important. Give him a list of your preferred candidates and ask him to help you pick one. Or, ahead of announcing your choice, meet with him, tell him you're planning on picking so so person, this is why u want to pick him and you want his support
Thanks bro. Someone who won 40% of votes in a primary is not a push over especially coming from the minority to win such. If not for the last minute betrayal Wike was clear favorite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 24, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku by Geminiivory: 7:48am On Aug 24, 2022
27Pushing30:

Sorry, you re the ignorant one
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku by SOFTSKILL: 7:49am On Aug 24, 2022
Strongdickfresh:
FAKE NEWS!

Where are the pictures or videos of Wike meeting with Tinubu in London or France?

Wike has suddenly become a better person in the eyes of Tinubu urchins.

Wike joining APC or working for Tinubu will remain a mirage. APC and Tinubu urchins are just dreaming.

Accept my sympathy, I know you least expected this. Meanwhile, mind your B.P because there is life after election ooo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku by PeterObi4LP: 7:50am On Aug 24, 2022
kahal29:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-wikes-london-meeting-rattles-pdp-atiku

Wike have only one vote to cast and can only influence that of his family and appointees. But Rivers state is 100% OBIdient. Wike will not come and tell people who to vote for or force them to vote APC. Rivers youth are wiser

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku by ozonelayer79: 7:50am On Aug 24, 2022
Whatever is the outcome of the meeting is not in the interest of Nigerians.It is for their selfish reasons they are switching parties. Same failed leaders meeting to do what? They have failed completely. They have nothing tangible to offer Nigerians. Why should they spend taxpayers money to meet in London? Are there no venues where they can meet in Nigeria? We must not be distracted by this errant nonsense called London Meeting. Let's remain focus so as to rescue Nigeria from the hands of those selfish individuals who attended the meeting. Somebody should tell Wike that Rivers people are Obidient and should thread softly during the forthcoming presidential election. Wike ought to know that this mission he has blindly embarked on is politically suicidal. He should learn from history.
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku by PeterObi4LP: 7:53am On Aug 24, 2022
yinkus6750:
Thought the party decided to call his bluff.
What is rattling them again ?
Wike has every right to dump a party he laboured and suffered so .much for, with the treachery he was paid back with
His terms were rebuffed, am sure PDP will pay for this
But why fraternise with APC?
Should have been obidient or work neutrally from underground.

Wike is catching cruise trust me. He want to pepper PDP with his romance with APC. If I am Atiku, I will ignore him. Las las all things work together for ObiDatti. Rivers are OBIdient

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku by Geminiivory: 7:53am On Aug 24, 2022
Shikamaru1:
You're ignorant, I stay in rivers state, ordinary local government chairman have more than one vote, how much more a governor that created GDI. From your comment, I can infer that you're really young..

Oga , someone that has being working in Rivers State after graduation for close to 20 years is young?Wike can do barely little or nothing for Apc in rivers state and he knows it. Naa you know which part of rivers state you live . thats if you even live here sef. When last did you even hear of Apc kn Rivers state if not when Abe left for Sdp for his governorship ? abeg talk wetin dey ground.. With or without Wike, pdp will get much more reasonable vote than ApC with thier uninteresting MM ticket.. Thats fact.. And you know LP will ve most of the votes here jn Rivers state
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku by Omonieme: 7:54am On Aug 24, 2022
chrisxxx:

Thanks bro. Someone who won 40% of votes in a primary is not a push over especially coming from the minority to win such. If not for the last minute betrayal Wike was clear favorite.
Exactly man. Sometimes, I wonder how these folks think. See the way he also handled Peter Obi. With Buhari not contesting, an Atiku/Obi ticket would have been sure victory in 23... With Obi's southern votes and His oown northern votes, victory would have been certain. Why not convince Obi to run with you and show him a clear path of succession after your tenure. But nah! He fumbled that too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku by Michelle70(m): 7:55am On Aug 24, 2022
Geminiivory:

Oga tell yourself the truth .. I knkw Rivers State very well and right bow in Rivers state. The truth we all know is that PDP ll still ve something considerably in River stste without Wike and ApC wont ve much at all mainly cos of the MM ticket.. Oga we all know Rivers state.. How nany lotalist? That Muslim Muslim ticket is the issue for wike.. How does he want to sell APC to Rivers state.Same APC that dealth with their son Amaechi? abwg talk another thing. You dey even hear APC sef for Rivers state again? I wan even make sure say you dey Rivers state sef. Rivers Apc wey don scatter finish . so naa Wike wey come gather dem? lol.. abeg talk something else
in 2019, Buhari got 100k+ votes and PDP got 400k+ votes.

i am telling u that structure matters and Wike has the structure.
I am not saying PDP wont win but Wike can influence the number.
u gerrit?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku by Ogaga87(m): 7:57am On Aug 24, 2022
life2017:
Wike doing Atiku shege

Anybody who is worried about Wike is quietly wasting his time because this is not 2015..

The strategy of 2015 when Rotimi Ameachi was romancing with APC and he succeeded was because people were already fed up with PDP under Jonathan and they saw Buhari as the messiah..

Wike cannot decide for Rivers people as the presidency is concern.. In the presence of good leader, godfatherism is easily killed.. APC could not win it in Edo and Osun state..

Wike cannot romance with failure APC and give someone sleepless night.
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku by Indispensable85(m): 7:58am On Aug 24, 2022
By the time Atiku loses next year election and returns to Dubai with Wike already out of the party, they'll realize the importance of Wike.

I think Wike just wants power to go South. That's the truth. They only just gave him something to hold on to.
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku by pricklewane: 7:59am On Aug 24, 2022
Wikr will do exactly what Atiku did to Jonathan

Maxymilliano:
Hmm ... Wike should go if PDP is not convenient for him as a party. He should just leave peacefully and stop all this foolish mind game. I expected him to be a democrat, not a traitor.
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku by tolue42(m): 8:01am On Aug 24, 2022
Roozzaay:
I can see the emperor apologists flooding this thread with bullcrap already cheesy he should leave PDP and join APC please undecided it's then he would know that his relevancy in Rivers is indeed attached to PDP.

473,971 votes to the PDP against Buhari’s 150,710 in the last elections shows that he doesn't owns Rivers State as he always claimed, he's just being delusional. The last elections results ought to have looked like 583,971 to the PDP and 40,710 to the APC if he was indeed Rivers lord and savior as he always portrays himself.

You're not getting it, there are some loyal APC members in Rivers, let's say those are the 150,710 vote Buhari got, now add from 473,971 PDP got to 150,710 and see what Tinubu will get..... You don't know how powerful those numbers will be...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku by duro4chang(m): 8:02am On Aug 24, 2022
Strongdickfresh:
FAKE NEWS!

Where are the pictures or videos of Wike meeting with Tinubu in London or France?

Wike joining APC or working for Tinubu will remain a mirage. APC and Tinubu urchins are just dreaming.
You call it fake news? Let us wait if wike will deny it. If he does not, then it is true
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku by Geminiivory: 8:04am On Aug 24, 2022
Michelle70:
in 2019, Buhari got 100k+ votes and PDP got 400k+ votes.

i am telling u that structure matters and Wike has the structure.
I am not saying PDP wont win but Wike can influence the number.
u gerrit?

Pdp wont and cant even win in Rivers on presidential level in 2023.. That Wike structure cannot pull through in 2023 cos of the Muslim Muslim ticket.. Even Wike knows that. He cant even talk of decamping to apc cos that ll be the end of his political career in Rivers state, which he and pdp know and wont dare. Do you even go around town or some remote locality to get info? Whixh part of rivers state do you even live and which people ve you interacted with to know whats obtainable?
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku by Geminiivory: 8:08am On Aug 24, 2022
Shikamaru1:
Im not saying APC will win but money plays a big role in elections in Nigeria, if a party agent gives An
average Nigerian 10k to vote for a particular candidate, you think he will turn it down, 80% will take the money and do as instructed. Wike has the money and the foot soldiers to give APC reasonable numbers in Rivers state..forget all the huffing and puffing online, the average Nigerian knows that all politicians are the same, APC, PDP, LP, so that money is their own share of the national cake..

So you think an average Rivers person will collect 10k and vote Apc with their Muslim Muslim ticket? It's obvious you dont know an average Rivers person.. Have you ever voted in Rivers state? or visited a polling unit here in rivers state during election?
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku by tabaralph: 8:08am On Aug 24, 2022
Strongdickfresh:
FAKE NEWS!

See your life outside… trust these politicians at your own peril, this news has been out since 3days and neither party has denied the meeting.
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku by DICO111(m): 8:11am On Aug 24, 2022
27Pushing30:

I agree I'm ignorant, but before you shine your brown teeth to laugh please prove me wrong with tangible facts and stats.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku by Geminiivory: 8:11am On Aug 24, 2022
tolue42:

You're not getting it, there are some loyal APC members in Rivers, let's say those are the 150,710 vote Buhari got, now add from 473,971 PDP got to 150,710 and see what Tinubu will get..... You don't know how powerful those numbers will be...

lol.. Wake up!! wake up!! stop dreaming....
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku by Nasman387(m): 8:16am On Aug 24, 2022
I agreed with you bro. But King Wike is reaping the fruits of his labour. The masquerade he dressed has turned back fighting him.
The man single handedly fought Secondus out of office, fought Peter Obi out of PDP and so many more.
And you said karma is not real? No! naa.
Thank God for the Obident movement if not we would have been left to choose between Sniper(Tinubu) and Otapiapia(Atiku).
Omonieme:
It's inconceivable that Wike will decamp to APC. That said, Atiku and the PDP hasn't dealt Wike a fair hand. Dude has made way too much sacrifices for the party. Post 2015, he literally kept PDP afloat financially. Would there be PDP without Wike? Yes but would it have been an attractive platform for Atiku to seek power in 2019 and 23, I don't think so. Even after 2019, Atiku left PDP and japad to Dubai. Wike provided much needed leadership and steel. Fairplay to Atiku, he won the Primaries fairly. No doubt about that. Wike's sense of entitlement that he should have been handed the ticket on a platter is not possible. But, what Atiku could and should have done is manage the post primary better. I'm not saying he should have picked Wike as vice. Nah! You can only pick who you can be comfortable working with. But, he should have given Wike a sense of belonging. Make him feel like he matters in the scheme of things. Even if his choice of VP is settled, make it seem as if Wike had a role to play in the VP selection and all of that. But nah! Now, PDP and Atiku's traditional base that's already being threatened by Obi's emergence may further be decimated by Wike. Not good at all.
That said, I've got a clean 04 Camry for Sale. It's in perfect condition with reverse camera and there's absolutely nothing to fix. Reason for sale is I want to upgrade. Check it out on my profile

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku by Geminiivory: 8:17am On Aug 24, 2022
Shikamaru1:
Im not saying APC will win but money plays a big role in elections in Nigeria, if a party agent gives An
average Nigerian 10k to vote for a particular candidate, you think he will turn it down, 80% will take the money and do as instructed. Wike has the money and the foot soldiers to give APC reasonable numbers in Rivers state..forget all the huffing and puffing online, the average Nigerian knows that all politicians are the same, APC, PDP, LP, so that money is their own share of the national cake..

Have you ever voted in Rivers state? Oga it ll be very difficult for an average Rivers person to collect N10k and then vote against their conscience especially for APC muslim Muslim ticket.. You dont know them.. Some might collect the money ooh and still do what they want to do.. They ve a mind of their own.. If they ve agreed to do something , they ll do it and if not , they wont.. That Muslim Muslim ticket is a big issue for APC and wike Knows he cant sell that even if money
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku by mrksquare: 8:17am On Aug 24, 2022
yinkus6750:
Thought the party decided to call his bluff.
What is rattling them again ?
Wike has every right to dump a party he laboured and suffered so .much for, with the treachery he was paid back with
His terms were rebuffed, am sure PDP will pay for this
But why fraternise with APC?
Should have been obidient or work neutrally from underground.

Even if he romances with APC he can't defect to the APC. The APC structure in Rivers state is firmly in the hands of Amaechi.

Emilokan will lose Rivers state vote. From my assessment, most Rivers state voters across party lines seem to be sympathetic to Obi.

I am an APC member and won't be voting for Tinubu. As long as he keeps undermining Amaechi by sending his minions to Rivers state unbeknownst to my leader to confer with Wike, I shall be given my one vote to Obi.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku by desiredhome: 8:19am On Aug 24, 2022
CockAndBullStor:
I agree with you, absolutely. It's their personal interests we all know that.
So don't be surprise if you wake up tomorrow morning to hear wike have joined APC.......
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku by Geminiivory: 8:22am On Aug 24, 2022
mrksquare:

Even if he romances with APC he can't defect to the APC. The APC structure in Rivers state is firmly in the hands of Amaechi.

Emilokan will lose Rivers state vote. From my assessment, most Rivers state voters across party lines seem to be sympathetic to Obi.

I am an APC member and won't be voting for Tinubu. As long as he keeps undermining Amaechi by sending his minions to Rivers state unbeknownst to my leader to confer with Wike, I shall be given my one vote to Obi.

This is actually someone in Rivers state talking. Some of these Bat's followers here on nairaland believe that their N10k for vote buying ll help them get votes here in Rivers state . hmmm!!! i really laugh at them

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku by Michelle70(m): 8:23am On Aug 24, 2022
Geminiivory:

Pdp wont and cant even win in Rivers on presidential level in 2023.. That Wike structure cannot pull through in 2023 cos of the Muslim Muslim ticket.. Even Wike knows that. He cant even talk of decamping to apc cos that ll be the end of his political career in Rivers state, which he and pdp know and wont dare. Do you even go around town or some remote locality to get info? Whixh part of rivers state do you even live and which people ve you interacted with to know whats obtainable?
Now read my comment calmly this time.

Wike is the governor of Rivers state, irrespective of which party wins, his influence really matters.

If Wike decamp, thousands will decamp with him in Rivers state, it may not be strong enough to decide the winner but it could influence votes.
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku by Geminiivory: 8:24am On Aug 24, 2022
desiredhome:

So don't be surprise if you wake up tomorrow morning to hear wike have joined APC.......

Even Wike knows that that ll be political suicide for him here in Rivers state he holds dearly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2012 Budget Breakdown by sectors (Defence is the biggest) / Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in / Nigerian Port Authority Names Its 4 New Tug Boats Daura, Ubima, Uromi And Majiya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.