Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria (51071 Views)

Why Is No One Talking About Uk Qts Programs For Teachers / Why Is No One Talking About The Arrival Section Of The MMA Lagos / Nobody Is Talking About Luxembourg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by Goldbw122(m): 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tunjibalogun:
I mean families are being separated daily due to economic migration from Nigeria to overseas because the country isn't working.

They're many lonely wives separated from their husbands who work abroad

Brothers are separated from their brothers and sisters because they've gone to seek for greener pastures

Some parents haven't seen their children for years because they've gone for greener pastures

You don't see Americans, British or Dutch people separating from their families just to work in Africa.

Why is everything the opposite for Africans.

Funny a thing the black Africans count it as an achievement to migrate to a white man's country and abandoning his own root to rot away.

Was the black man created on a sunny day?

Help me solve this puzzle
Am trying to Japa too, because this country don reach me for neck I swear, no future for this country, a new president will come and the same old story will country it self... Just look at the exchange rate in Nigeria now it I really terrible, when some one in foreign country send you money is like is nothing over there, the money sent can be used to buy a suit over there but when it get to Nigeria it turns to a money to build house and mansion , imagine.. well God knows that Nigerian are smart so we just need things to survive, like fraudster, trading online, and ponzi, things, untold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by maak400: 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
Your heart and soul is very dark and bitter shocked
You need healing and rehabilitation asap!

Tunjibalogun:

You still write like a black slave, what's all Canada this or that. Qualifying next year even for Canadian citizenship means nothing. It can only excite a dumb, poor and corpse washing black monkey like u who cowardly fled his homeland to wash corpse in a foreign land. I can't particularly see what should make you proud. Reason it yourself, how can u be proud of what another humans(the Whites) whom God also made u equal with them. You're a slave and a slave takes delight in his slavery. Continue washing corpse, it's well with your soul black monkey, I do hope the Whites do throw some banana to u on the flow to lick and get excited as the slave monkey that you are.

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by henrimoto(m): 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
nigeria suppose pass Afghanistan for that list..
Nigerians pass 3m for uk and usa alone
no be lie... Nigeria suppose dey for that top 10 list.
Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by Konjiboii: 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
ednut1:
https://www.nairaland.com/7282644/which-reliable-virtual-dollar-app#115729376 this you You earn in dollar but you dey find virtual dollar app. Joker lol

Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by ttmacoy: 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
Chief stop deceiving yourself, we are the cause of our issues and situation. People are hungry and desperate to get out. If things worked in Nigeria even if western media says whatever they want the majority of Nigerians will experience a difference in the country but that is not the case.

Blaming white people is a lay option and part of the reason why Africa will continue to be behind. We blame white people, we blame Chinese, we blame Turkish etc. yet we don't take the step to make our country better. Why are we obsessed and watching western news? Same reason we would rather focus on premier league and ignore our local league etc. and then you come and blame them, no you are creating the opportunity for them to use and abuse you so you are at fault.

quentin06:
Its the way the whites want it, have you asked yourself of the millions spent on developmental projects in the last 50 years all over africa, what came of it? Nothing.

They want our children to go over there and slave for them , they have to make here look like hell so that our children can go over there and never return. Its too bad people here dont care.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by LagBae(f): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Beautyaddy:

Wow...just reading this post you sound very bitter, frustrated and jealous.

Be calming down.

Life is not equal...one man's meat is another man's poison.

I'm telling you...very bitter and toxic. Me sef I fear.

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by remsonik(f): 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

You still write like a black slave, what's all Canada this or that. Qualifying next year even for Canadian citizenship means nothing. It can only excite a dumb, poor and corpse washing black monkey like u who cowardly fled his homeland to wash corpse in a foreign land. I can't particularly see what should make you proud. Reason it yourself, how can u be proud of what another humans(the Whites) whom God also made u equal with them. You're a slave and a slave takes delight in his slavery. Continue washing corpse, it's well with your soul black monkey, I do hope the Whites do throw some banana to u on the flow to lick and get excited as the slave monkey that you are.

Oga why are you insulting him, if he washes corpse abroad as a well certified medical practitioners in mortuary then it's better than for you to be working unpleasantly and earning as slaves in your own land.

If I will work in a peaceful land and be able to use my qualifications well I will prefer it to working hard, stressful and be living in penury in my father's land!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by Joshua999: 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
ednut1:
There more than 5% oga visit airport make you how many people they japa 5% ko 5% no are Americans, dutch ,indians, chinese etc all over the world who don't go to their home countries regularly. I once stayed in the guest house of a client in port harcourt and met a mexican man there. He has not been to Mexico in 7 years and has even been kidnapped once in Nigeria. But he no go back because he is earning good as an expat here. So whats the big deal if Nigerians do same What is the point of seeing your families or wife when una dey suffer or facing uncertain future ehn A man who can’t provide for his family wont have a family for long. Less than 5% of Nigerians are outside Nigeria too
Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by Tunjibalogun: 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dammysmart:
sir can I send a PM instead?
I studied Local govt administration and based in Lagos.
Drop your contact and your email here
Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by bukas15(m): 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
Life expectancy for an average Nigerian is 45years according to what they told us. So as Nigerian, if you are above 45years you are expected to on your way to meet your ancestor, if you are still in Nigeria, na you know wetin you dey find, as for me, my ancestors lives abroad, so I will travel nd meet them there
Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by Ubdavis(m): 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tunjibalogun:
I mean families are being separated daily due to economic migration from Nigeria to overseas because the country isn't working.

Brothers are separated from their brothers and sisters because they've gone to seek for greener pastures

Some parents haven't seen their children for years because they've gone for greener pastures

You don't see Americans, British or Dutch people separating from their families just to work in Africa.

Funny a thing the black Africans count it as an achievement to migrate to a white man's country and abandoning his own root to rot away.

U said no one is talking about it. But u just did
Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by Misterone: 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

as if we don't have whites leaving their families and coming to Nigeria to work. Is that not separation from family
Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by onojaford(m): 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

It's because slavery is ingrained in the genetic codes of the modern black man. If he's not eventually sold away, he will find a way to sell himself. Don't worry much, we hope to call them to nobility of spirit.

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by TheEnforcer: 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
twosquare:
Cush (Sheba - Ethiopia) and Mizraim (now Eqypt)...we also have Phut (Libya).
Interesting,how did you know this?
Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by bayplus: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
Enddy50ty:

Believe me, that scares me a lot.
It really scares me more to think about this upcoming 2023 general elections, the number of people that will likely have to leave this country will be massive if we don't get it right.
The good thing is that we have a good option to get it right.

Peter Obi seems to be the best choice if we don't want mass exodus from this country.

What if Obi fail to deliver.

By his promise and performance in Anambra, his antecedents are not as impressive as many wants us to believe.

I pray Obi wins and many of his supporters will realize the truth.

Buhari deceived many "change" this same way.

I ask where is the concrete evidence that Peter Obi will deliver?

By the way, I do not think Tinubu or Atiku should be our next president.

I wish the youths can pick and promote one of the relatively young but unknown fresh presidential candidates.

Obi is part of the establishments. He is not radically different from the rest. Top 4 candidates.
Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by nakaman: 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
ednut1:
go to ilupeju there are thousands of indians, go to ph and lagos there are many whites there. Nigerians are not even among the top 10 emigrants in the world. People like you want them to stay in Nigeria and suffer with you ba lol
check 2021
Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by nakaman: 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
bayplus:

What if Obi fail to deliver.

By his promise and performance in Anambra, his antecedents are not as impressive as many wants us to believe.

I pray Obi wins and many of his supporters will realize the truth.

Buhari deceived many "change" this same way.

I ask where is the concrete evidence that Peter Obi will deliver?

By the way, I do not think Tinubu or Atiku should be our next president.

I wish the youths can pick and promote one of the relatively young but unknown fresh presidential candidates.

Obi is part of the establishments. He is not radically different from the rest. Top 4 candidates.

currently he's the best option, work with what you have now till then.
Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by Backpedal: 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

Lol, you only saw one Mexican man. What about the numerous job seeking Nigerians in Dubai?
Those who escaped to do masters in UK and other places in Europe and acquiring unuseful degrees just to be able to stay back. The black man even gives a testimony like it is a miracle when he relocates. Africa is doomed

Nothing wrong with migration though
Just saying

What I don't understand is staying too far from each other with no plan to reunite each other

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by Backpedal: 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

Bitterness is oozing from this post
What did ednut say to warrant all these insults now.....

It's not his fault that Nigeria is a failing country

He has migrated and is living a good life where he is
Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by Backpedal: 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
maak400:
Your heart and soul is very dark and bitter shocked
You need healing and rehabilitation asap!

This is what is happening to a lot of Nigerian based people

Hardships has really done a lot of damage to the thinking of people
Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by ASAPFERG1: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
henrimoto:
no be lie... Nigeria suppose dey for that top 10 list.
yeah..
Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by ASAPFERG1: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
nakaman:
check 2021
were the list?
Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

You can’t force your opinions on people. Try and let people have their say or way. It won’t affect you. Writing gibberish won’t prove anything. We know your kind, if opportunity provided itself, you won’t even come here to write ish…
I remember one street bro that year, he cuss people using iPhone a lot and said he will never use the phone,,, bro is using iPhone 7+ now and planning to upgrade…… Hypocrites….!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
ednut1:
i be think say i dey follow person talk lol. how you wish i wash dead bodies, unfortunately for you I work where you cant get job nor earn my kind salary lol

He’s really an animal…!!!
Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
mesmer:

Poor Nigerians jaapa? Pls tell me you are joking sir.

Do you know how much it will cost you to jaapa? If you don't know, I can tell you it's not for a poor man.

I try to understand your point though.
M, telling u they re not aware.

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by segcymoor(m): 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
Nawao...
Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by ike007(m): 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

Being around black people is a curse..simple
Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by Emmaxmusic(m): 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
True sad
Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by noCAP(m): 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

you sure say you don chop today?
Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by Octobertwentysix(f): 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

Guy this is rude, why call your fellow black Man a black monkey, if a white Man calls you that you will shout racism, he's doing well there be happy for him, and move on, not everyone will agree to your opinion, just because he had no tale of woe you are angry, typical Nigerian bad bele mentality, if he had agreed with you and told you how lonely he was over there your bele for sweet you.
Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by Octobertwentysix(f): 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
ednut1:
i be think say i dey follow person talk lol. how you wish i wash dead bodies, unfortunately for you I work where you cant get job nor earn my kind salary lol

Leave the guy, he's just pained that some people are having it good over there, he's looking for what he would use to console himself, as if with the current situation in the country if an opportunity comes he wouldn't grab it with his full chest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos From Oshodi Bus Terminal Newly Opened / See What It's Like To Be In The Driver's Seat Of A Train Travelling At 287 Km/h / Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.