Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria (51049 Views)

Why Is No One Talking About Uk Qts Programs For Teachers / Why Is No One Talking About The Arrival Section Of The MMA Lagos / Nobody Is Talking About Luxembourg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
Adesanmi01:
Boss @ednut1... I need help from u to relocate too even if it's europe...I'm a soldier serving in the nigeria army but I'm fed up with this country.... Would be forever grateful if any assistance can be rendered sir
go to travel section there is information there for different countries. Study route is your best bet

2 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by anonimi: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
Gerrard59:
You mean like in Nigeria where some people rate cows above Igbos?

Abegi!

Was that what our Emilokan southwest agenda president meant when he asked for cows to know it was not Evans the kidnapper who killed Pa Fasoranti’s daughter

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by RamsesVII: 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
[quote author=Tunjibalogun post=116030517]
You still write like a black slave, what's all Canada this or that. Qualifying next year even for Canadian citizenship means nothing. It can only excite a dumb, poor and corpse washing black monkey like u who cowardly fled his homeland to wash corpse in a foreign land. I can't particularly see what should make you proud. Reason it yourself, how can u be proud of what another humans(the Whites) whom God also made u equal with them. You're a slave and a slave takes delight in his slavery. Continue washing corpse, it's well with your soul black monkey, I do hope the Whites do throw some banana to u on the flow to lick and get excited as the slave monkey that you are.

[Assumption they say ,is the lowest form of knowledge. All you have done here is insult the black race in your fight to condemn people who wanted out of the country. I'm more than sure if opportunity came out ,you'd take no time to grip on it. Even the so called Europeans hanker after traveling out to widen their horizons. Your use of words is like that of someone who got refused so many times and develops hatred for that which he had hankered after .You can actually advise people without using condescending words ]
Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
[quote author=RamsesVII post=116123612][/quote]

Leave that local man
Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by mainman7(m): 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
God bless you tremendously for being man enough to say the bitter Truth that many myopic dumb Yoruba Youths are too afraid to face! Someone tell them: STAY IN YORUBA LAND and Defend Your Ancestral HomeLand!!! Very senseless Cowards!
Tunjibalogun:

You still write like a black slave, what's all Canada this or that. Qualifying next year even for Canadian citizenship means nothing. It can only excite a dumb, poor and corpse washing black monkey like u who cowardly fled his homeland to wash corpse in a foreign land. I can't particularly see what should make you proud. Reason it yourself, how can u be proud of what another humans(the Whites) whom God also made u equal with them. You're a slave and a slave takes delight in his slavery. Continue washing corpse, it's well with your soul black monkey, I do hope the Whites do throw some banana to u on the flow to lick and get excited as the slave monkey that you are.
Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by aestake: 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

That was for someone, typical black sheep slave

It's good I have given you sleepless nights and work to do by researching about me while I was sleeping. Hahahahahaha cheesy grin I hope you have washed that dead body though grin grin grin grin
He may still be sending back money to fix electricity and water for his people. And I don't know what you are saying...money na money nao.
Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by Obainomilano: 11:10am On Sep 01, 2022
diplomat058:

I don't care the hole you inhabit, but I am sure it can never measure up to the SW in peace and development in 10,000 years to come cheesy

That said, your laborer movement will be dissolved the moment pandora comes distant 3rd in the coming election

LooL
...even a mad man knows the most peaceful place in Nigeria is the south east....south west has been conquered by the Fulani Emirates and I know you are probably an afonja Muslim...but an afonja Muslim will always be a fake Muslim to the northerners..most of them have dumped your muslem tinubu to support atiku... despite the fact he has to bring a Boko Haram supporter as VP...fake Muslim....the east is a no go area and the Fulani can never conquer us and this is a pure fact
Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by gforce5: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
My brother, you are wasting your time trying to educate these ignorant people. These guys have a local mentality. They don't understand that immigration is a global phenomenon. Even amongst advanced countries there's immigration. The concept of having a second passport is the norm all over the world. Even American citizens like Tina Turner have renounced their citizenship for financial reasons. So many Hollywood stars have dual nationality. A lot of British people are applying for Irish citizenship because of Brexit. No need arguing with people who have never ventured outside the country. Most of them are bitter, frustrated and limited to their environment.
ednut1:
There are Americans, dutch ,indians, chinese etc all over the world who don't go to their home countries regularly. I once stayed in the guest house of a client in port harcourt and met a mexican man there. He has not been to Mexico in 7 years and has even been kidnapped once in Nigeria. But he no go back because he is earning good as an expat here. So whats the big deal if Nigerians do same What is the point of seeing your families or wife when una dey suffer or facing uncertain future ehn A man who can’t provide for his family wont have a family for long. Less than 5% of Nigerians are outside Nigeria too
Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
ednut1:
There are Americans, dutch ,indians, chinese etc all over the world who don't go to their home countries regularly. I once stayed in the guest house of a client in port harcourt and met a mexican man there. He has not been to Mexico in 7 years and has even been kidnapped once in Nigeria. But he no go back because he is earning good as an expat here. So whats the big deal if Nigerians do same What is the point of seeing your families or wife when una dey suffer or facing uncertain future ehn A man who can’t provide for his family wont have a family for long. Less than 5% of Nigerians are outside Nigeria too

This was funny lol

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) / See What It's Like To Be In The Driver's Seat Of A Train Travelling At 287 Km/h / Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.