Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers (34656 Views)

Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) / ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by Guyman01: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2022
Faiththatworks:
I always start by making my bias very clear,I will vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for president of Nigeria next year.
I shudder at the noise coming from the camp of the opposition against the suit worn by his Excellency Sen Shettima 2 days ago at the NBA conference.
I have always been an advocate of allowing the citizens hear what the transformational plans of the presidential candidates of the different political parties for Nigeria will be next year,alas the mob crowd shifted from critizing their presentations to clowning about Sen Shettima suits.
From Asiwaju's Tinubu certificate to Sen Shettima connection with Boko Haram,to Muslim-muslim combination,now it's the suits,all of these while we allow the crazy mob crowd deprive us of the opportunity of listening to policy decisions that will affect everyone's life for another 4 years.
Asiwaju selection of Sen. Shettima is nothing short of that of a calculating political strategist,for the 1st time since Democracy was restored back in 1999,the real Hausa citizens have a shot of getting into the power.
From Alh Atiku in 1999 to Gov Yaradua in 2007,Alh Namadi Sambo,to Baba Buhari,it has always been one Fulani man exchanging the baton of leadership between themselves,while the Hausa men were just left as appendages of the Fulani.
I keep saying the silence of the Hausa men on the BBC Bandit of Zamfara documentary should scare any Fulani man,the Hausa men are plotting, reorganizing and strategizing on how to take over power.
2023 is a power struggle in the North,Sen. Shettima represents a break away for the average Hausa from the hegemony of the Fulani.
That's why I'm sure it will be a battle in the North, Alh Atiku and Sen Yisuf Datti represents a continuation of the old order,I also think it will be a terrible mistake for anyone to underestimate the prowess of Sen Kwankwanso up North.
2023 election will be very interesting especially in the Northern part of Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.

You have a point about the silence of the Hausas which has the largest voting population in the north.
Will they allow Fulanis to use them as usual, the so called acceptance of Peace by the bandits leader Bello Turji and promise to stop attacking Hausa communities at this time is suspicious and seems like it has a connection to the coming elections
Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by HighTableVoice: 11:39am On Aug 24, 2022
ogatboy:

Unfortunately all the things you linked to leadership are things Tinubu lacks. He only has the qualities of a looter. Go and verify

Looter? Perhaps you can explain further because I do not know when prosperity has been a crime.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by Qtrpst4: 11:44am On Aug 24, 2022
Is shettima not a boko haram commander?

You deserve to be stoned

Lazyreporta:
sense is far from you.
If you people don't have anything to say, keep quiet.

You all didn't know he will be eloquent and talk so factual. For una mind, na obi the lying machine without solution be una own. But e shock una yesterday, una began drag am for dressing cheesy

Day by day, as the campaign begins, obi will keep loosing followers especially cos you guys don't have anything to say about records except to attack
Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by Lazyreporta(m): 11:45am On Aug 24, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Is shettima not a boko haram commander?

You deserve to be stoned

Any proof? If not, you deserved to be killed.
Infact, you're an ipob commander
Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by Qtrpst4: 11:45am On Aug 24, 2022
Is this what you call prosperity?

HighTableVoice:

Looter? Perhaps you can explain further because I do not know when prosperity has been a crime.

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by Qtrpst4: 11:49am On Aug 24, 2022
Lazyreporta:

Any proof? If not, you deserved to be killed.
Infact, you're an ipob commander

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:57am On Aug 24, 2022
Reinaldo:
APC has been rejected by every sensible Nigerian. Nigeria is now fully obidient. The structureless party is now giving the enemies of progress sleepless nights.

It is not about any political party this time around,man ! The real Nigerians have resolved to vote massively for Bola Ahmed Tinubu because of his verifiable track records. The votes Tinubu will get from the North alone well shock you guys,trust me ! Mr Obi won't come a distant third position in that election,note this down somewhere for future reference
Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by HighTableVoice: 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Is this what you call prosperity?

I do not intend to say this but this is a very naive conclusion. How do you expect a man to run for Governonship post without having a car,a house or even minimum monetary balance. Since the start of Democracy in 1999, even to run for local government counsellor in our country requires a considerable amount of capital.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by ImperialYoruba: 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
Faiththatworks:
I always start by making my bias very clear,I will vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for president of Nigeria next year.
I shudder at the noise coming from the camp of the opposition against the suit worn by his Excellency Sen Shettima 2 days ago at the NBA conference.
I have always been an advocate of allowing the citizens hear what the transformational plans of the presidential candidates of the different political parties for Nigeria will be next year,alas the mob crowd shifted from critizing their presentations to clowning about Sen Shettima suits.
From Asiwaju's Tinubu certificate to Sen Shettima connection with Boko Haram,to Muslim-muslim combination,now it's the suits,all of these while we allow the crazy mob crowd deprive us of the opportunity of listening to policy decisions that will affect everyone's life for another 4 years.
Asiwaju selection of Sen. Shettima is nothing short of that of a calculating political strategist,for the 1st time since Democracy was restored back in 1999,the real Hausa citizens have a shot of getting into the power.
From Alh Atiku in 1999 to Gov Yaradua in 2007,Alh Namadi Sambo,to Baba Buhari,it has always been one Fulani man exchanging the baton of leadership between themselves,while the Hausa men were just left as appendages of the Fulani.
I keep saying the silence of the Hausa men on the BBC Bandit of Zamfara documentary should scare any Fulani man,the Hausa men are plotting, reorganizing and strategizing on how to take over power.
2023 is a power struggle in the North,Sen. Shettima represents a break away for the average Hausa from the hegemony of the Fulani.
That's why I'm sure it will be a battle in the North, Alh Atiku and Sen Yisuf Datti represents a continuation of the old order,I also think it will be a terrible mistake for anyone to underestimate the prowess of Sen Kwankwanso up North.
2023 election will be very interesting especially in the Northern part of Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.

I appreciate your eloquent response on the topic, except Shettima is Kanuri and not Hausa.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by styv(m): 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
Faiththatworks:
God bless Nigeria.

You do realize that Shettima is NOT Hausa right? He is Kanuri. Based on that, your premise for this write up is wrong, hence your conclusion falls flat on its face.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by ogatboy(m): 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
HighTableVoice:

Prosperity with government money? Well that is a crime. What was his networth before politics and then what is his networth now then how did he arrive at his Prosperity?

Please take away sentiment and be factual.

A good leader doesn't insist on leading, his followers want him leading. Let the three candidates decide not to contest, who do you think people will insist on him contesting? For sure not Tinubu
Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
bewla:
Giving this be honest what will you rate the first and the second picture
was this Tinubu idea or fashola or ambode... Stop this your propaganda
Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by Elvis778(m): 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
bewla:
I agree with you what about obi before and after him let me see what the governor did his 20 years plan after
U have a phone right? Why wait for me to spoon-feed you? Do your own research please, peace
Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by Abbeypp(m): 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Faiththatworks:
God bless Nigeria.
You are very correct....lets just wait and see how everything will turn out
Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by HighTableVoice: 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
ogatboy:

Prosperity with government money? Well that is a crime. What was his networth before politics and then what is his networth now then how did he arrive at his Prosperity?

Please take away sentiment and be factual.

A good leader doesn't insist on leading, his followers want him leading. Let the three candidates decide not to contest, who do you think people will insist on him contesting? For sure not Tinubu

Prosperity with Government money? No. Prosperity with Opportunity I will call it. Tinubu saw the potentials within the Nigeria system, he made prospects and he's prospering from it, that is not a crime. Dangote did, Otedola also, The Adelekes, Innoson, Igbenidion and even Peter Obi and Atiku, the other presidential candidates themselves in their own ways. How is that a wrong thing to do

To give a recent example, the whole Agbado issue some people keeps clamouring about, what is wrong with it, since when is Grains as a commodity not an opportunity. In my opinion it is a very good business innovation that a lot of people can benefit from. When a King says he wants to build to a bridge, uninformed people question why, informed people question what they can supply.
Take the idea of millions of Nigerians employed directly or indirectly in the Nigerian security system, besides the most obvious which is security, but issue of feeding them with Agbado also come to mind, take into account that food needs lands, lands needs seeds, seeds needs fertilizers, fertility needs care, produce needs transportation, transportation needs means, maintenance, human resources, and lots, and this is just one, and you as a Nigerian can be of service and benefit from this in any aspects or even more.

And very true on your point that a good leader doesnt insist on leading without a strong trusted followership, this if in Tinubu's case you can very much read between the lines. He has a very strong followership and supporters. The most attacked Presidential Candidate, Party and VP nominee, yet he is still standing strong *** leading
Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by ogatboy(m): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
HighTableVoice:

Prosperity with Government money? No. Prosperity with Opportunity I will call it. Tinubu saw the potentials within the Nigeria system, he made prospects and he's prospering from it, that is not a crime. Dangote did, Otedola also, The Adelekes, Innoson, Igbenidion and even Peter Obi and Atiku, the other presidential candidates themselves in their own ways. How is that a wrong thing to do

To give a recent example, the whole Agbado issue some people keeps clamouring about, what is wrong with it, since when is Grains as a commodity not an opportunity. In my opinion it is a very good business innovation that a lot of people can benefit from. When a King says he wants to build to a bridge, uninformed people question why, informed people question what they can supply.
Take the idea of millions of Nigerians employed directly or indirectly in the Nigerian security system, besides the most obvious which is security, but issue of feeding them with Agbado also come to mind, take into account that food needs lands, lands needs seeds, seeds needs fertilizers, fertility needs care, produce needs transportation, transportation needs means, maintenance, human resources, and lots, and this is just one, and you as a Nigerian can be of service and benefit from this in any aspects or even more.

And very true on your point that a good leader doesnt insist on leading without a strong trusted followership, this if in Tinubu's case you can very much read between the lines, just because you do not follow him doesn't means he doesn't have strong followership and supporters. The most attacked Presidential Candidate, Party and VP nominee, yet he is still standing strong

Oga just be true to yourself. What business did Tinubu start with his own money or loan from a bank? He did not see any opportunity. Stealing from government coffers is not opportunity, it is a crime and let us stop celebrating criminality for a better NIgeria. You cannot compare Tinubu wealth and Dangote's wealth. Simple question, which of Tinubu's business is not getting more than half of its revenue from government contracts? Which one please even the media houses are for government propaganda. Please take out sentiment and be factual to stop justifying criminality.

Don't worry you will be recruited in the Nigerian army and feed on agbado and corn. Abeg no annoy me with your non sense talk. If you guys cannot reason very far or only justify non sense that is glaring to the blind, I cannot help you. In a world where people are talking of technology, you are coming to justify agbado.

Only two people support Tinubu, I can bet on it, those that benefitted directly from his loot or power and those that are tribalistic. I can place a bet on this anyday anytime. No ordinary Nigerian will support a Tinubu. Not now, not tomorrow and not yesterday.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by bewla(m): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
ogatboy:

Tinubu deserves no credit for another man's achievement. Or will he claim Buhari flaws since he also brought in Buhari to power as he claim. Let us be consistent.
I am still waiting for someone to tell me exactly what Tinubu did in his 8 years as governor besides empowering agbero. Just one thing (mind you I know one but it is intangible and i will not mention it but if you do I will agree on that). Please just one thing

Just to remind you all that Lagos development blue print was drawn up by Mobolaji Johnson's administration.
Ok let start brt was is first projet lawma , Kai, neighbors hood watch, lasma, jigi bola , health centers for medical assistant, creation of LCDA , till that many housing estate

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by ogatboy(m): 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
Abbeypp:

You are very correct....lets just wait and see how everything will turn out

No he is very wrong. No one truly cares about tribe in a working Nigeria. Tribe only becomes an issue during election, after that, no else cares about it. So do not deceive yourself, everything in politics is about individual interest and not tribe.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by bewla(m): 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
LocalMan2:
This is Ambode's credit not Tinubu. And you know the rest story, Tinubu removed him because he was working for the masses and not for him.

How long did it take you to no the line brt will run on was commission and start by Tinubu administration and the first set of bus was in ojota long before fashola come to Power
Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by ogatboy(m): 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
bewla:
Ok let start brt was is first projet lawma , Kai, neighbors hood watch, lasma, jigi bola , health centers for medical assistant, creation of LCDA , till that many housing estate

Lol, neighborhood watch started in 2016, LCDA is not a project, it was to get more federal allocation which OBJ did not buy into, housing estates were built by Mobolaji Johnson, BRT was done by Fashola, LAWMA started in 1977 and was rebranded.

Oga I am still waiting for one Tinubu's project or achievement. It does not exist
Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by ogatboy(m): 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
bewla:
How long did it take you to no the line brt will run on was commission and start by Tinubu administration and the first set of bus was in ojota long before fashola come to Power

Tinubu did not start BRT. It was done by Fashola. Name what Tinubu did, I can help you with one but you guys are still struggling to name Tinubu's achievement that he wants to replicate in Nigeria.

Only agberos and ... was Tinubu's achievement in Lagos. He did not even do roads. I am patiently waiting

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by bewla(m): 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Elvis778:

U have a phone right? Why wait for me to spoon-feed you? Do your own research please, peace
You have the fact share with me on what I don't no are you afraid to educate some one you are better than

This election am try to sale my candidate you have to fact it to me if yours is better
Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by bewla(m): 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
ogatboy:

Lol, neighborhood watch started in 2016, LCDA is not a project, it was to get more federal allocation which OBJ did not buy into, housing estates were built by Mobolaji Johnson, BRT was done by Fashola, LAWMA started in 1977 and was rebranded.

Oga I am still waiting for one Tinubu's project or achievement. It does not exist
. The housing estate at oko oba was award and commission by Bola Ameed Tinubu

Lastman was nothing
You say lawma was rebrand
Health care system that he rebrand to are not project

Sorry mobolaji can sow this and plan it

Jakande , Raji rasaki , oyinloal , marwa, otedola, all this men and good governor of Lagos did not see to start or continue this project
Then came this Agbero and he see the need to continue and even digitalize taxe to change how things are run

Haba fear God
Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by ahaika23: 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Tell us about Obi's performance. Tell us why we should vote obi. Enough of this nonsense.

Oga, nobody is telling you about Obi’s achievements anything. Those who want to know have made their research, verified and are holding their pvcs quietly waiting to vote in a sound mind. If you like follow a heroin trafficker that entered plea bargain and forfeited money to the US, that is your business man!
Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by bewla(m): 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
ogatboy:

Tinubu did not start BRT. It was done by Fashola. Name what Tinubu did, I can help you with one but you guys are still struggling to name Tinubu's achievement that he wants to replicate in Nigeria.

Only agberos and ... was Tinubu's achievement in Lagos. He did not even do roads. I am patiently waiting
You say no road medical road kudirat Abiola way and many are not road igando road

Hana fear God

Jigi bola
Governor of a day

All this good idea no good for you till him die
Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by bewla(m): 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
ogatboy:

Brt line construction start at the last quarter of his administration on ojota road even the brt buses can at that time
The are station at ojota close to alapere tipa garage
Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by HighTableVoice: 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
ogatboy:

Oga just be true to yourself. What business did Tinubu start with his own money or loan from a bank? He did not see any opportunity. Stealing from government coffers is not opportunity, it is a crime and let us stop celebrating criminality for a better NIgeria. You cannot compare Tinubu wealth and Dangote's wealth. Simple question, which of Tinubu's business is not getting more than half of its revenue from government contracts? Which one please even the media houses are for government propaganda. Please take out sentiment and be factual to stop justifying criminality.

Don't worry you will be recruited in the Nigerian army and feed on agbado and corn. Abeg no annoy me with your non sense talk. If you guys cannot reason very far or only justify non sense that is glaring to the blind, I cannot help you. In a world where people are talking of technology, you are coming to justify agbado.

Only two people support Tinubu, I can bet on it, those that benefitted directly from his loot or power and those that are tribalistic. I can place a bet on this anyday anytime. No ordinary Nigerian will support a Tinubu. Not now, not tomorrow and not yesterday.

Excuse me, not comparing Tinubu to any other but using him as a reference point for prosperity and deligency. Dangote is in commerce, Tinubu is in governance, when it is a crime to prosper for what you dedicate your life to, you should also let me know. A whole lot of people have been in his position and haven't been able to seize the opportunities that comes with that post, to increase, sustain and secure proper order in all forms.

Government money you say, No! Money I will rather say and people have the right to use their positions in life into leveraging the betterment of their sole self and their state if and when possible or able and Tinubu has done both. Hypocritical sentiments and trying to be pios is out of the question. Nigeria is poor, a failed state, so far and so forth, but it has never denied any of its citizens benefiting from its economy. You can only say you do not know how.

I do not understand why learned Nigerians are not taking everything into account and still butressing the politics, mind sets and narrative of by gone days.

And as for you reffering to my comment as being nonsense, that is just plainly rude and uncivilized
Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by ogatboy(m): 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
HighTableVoice:

Excuse me, not comparing Tinubu to any other but using him as a reference point for prosperity and deligency. Dangote is in commerce, Tinubu is in governance, when it is a crime to prosper for what you dedicate your life to, you should also let me know. A whole lot of people have been in his position and haven't been able to seize the opportunities that comes with that post, to increase, sustain and secure proper order in all forms.

Government money you say, No! Money I will rather say and people have the right to use their positions in life into leveraging the betterment of their sole self and their state if and when possible or able and Tinubu has done both. Hypocritical sentiments and trying to be pios is out of the question. Nigeria is poor, a failed state, so far and so forth, but it has never denied any of its citizens benefiting from its economy. You can only say you do not know how.

I do not understand why learned Nigerians are not taking everything into account and still butressing the politics, mind sets and narrative of by gone days.

And as for you reffering to my comment as being nonsense, that is just plainly rude and uncivilized

A non-sense statement is not rude, it is simply non-sense. Ireferred to your statement and not you because I know we are exchanging point. No one goes to governance to enrich himself. I think where you should start from is understanding what governance is then you will conclude that in a sane clime, Tinubu is supposed to be serving jail time. Nigeria is a failed state, also try to understand what a failed state is. Please point out what Tinubu policies bettered the lives of Lagosians and please do not start quoting Fashola and Ambode's projects or Mobolaji Johnson's housing project.

Tinubu can only be a reference of corruption, bad governance and democratic dictatorship. I recommend reading ledearship books, maybe then you'll understand what leadership really means since you siad tha was Tinubu's achievement. (I can recommend for you if you want).
I am pretty sure, you'll after conclude that Tinubu is a bad candidate for our dear country.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by HighTableVoice: 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
ogatboy:

A non-sense statement is not rude, it is simply non-sense. Ireferred to your statement and not you because I know we are exchanging point. No one goes to governance to enrich himself. I think where you should start from is understanding what governance is then you will conclude that in a sane clime, Tinubu is supposed to be serving jail time. Nigeria is a failed state, also try to understand what a failed state is. Please point out what Tinubu policies bettered the lives of Lagosians and please do not start quoting Fashola and Ambode's projects or Mobolaji Johnson's housing project.

Tinubu can only be a reference of corruption, bad governance and democratic dictatorship. I recommend reading ledearship books, maybe then you'll understand what leadership really means since you siad tha was Tinubu's achievement. (I can recommend for you if you want).
I am pretty sure, you'll after conclude that Tinubu is a bad candidate for our dear country.

To some extent I am quite adept to the meaning of Leadership as I do engage in the role myself with my businesses. And from another learned to the other, I retract my previous statement regarding your comment.

On Tinubu being corrupt, all of them enjoy the privilege of being in Governance. Hell, if you are earning over a million naira a month in Nigeria you are either corrupt or working for a corrupt organization that's my take. But corruption is defined, in hindsight whatever you think Tinubu should be Jailed for majority of his corruption as you put has benefited Lagos state and its residence. Think of Real Estate alone, and I mean Houses and apartments normal Nigerian working class can afford to buy with proper planning and execution, and this projects don't just erect themselves, from bank loan to developers, to contractors, labour, equipments and amenities needed for these projects, labour is from Lagos, Loans are mostly facilitated through Nigerian Banks, building Materials most and if not all procured inside Lagos Markets, Water, Sand, Stone, Irons, electrical works, Paints all this procured inside Lagos market and its people selling this because I am sure it is not free. The problem with Nigeria is not having, it is how we manage what we have. Tinubu has used government money to achieve government purpose in his own way, not disagreeing that he has benefited from it but I also do not see anything wrong with that. An average Nigerian should and could be earning more than a million per annum, it is just a matter of understanding the system and knowing which buttons to press.

My support for Tinubu is not based on sentiment, its just good business and very open to progress. He is a man of Progress by nature
Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by lovinagbad: 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

Talk about the presidential candidate Tinubu. Shettima is not contesting unless he's a Placeholder for tinubu
Are you drunk? Did you just say Shettima is not contesting?
Re: Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers by ogatboy(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
HighTableVoice:

To some extent I am quite adept to the meaning of Leadership as I do engage in the role myself with my businesses. And from another learned to the other, I retract my previous statement regarding your comment.

On Tinubu being corrupt, all of them enjoy the privilege of being in Governance. Hell, if you are earning over a million naira a month in Nigeria you are either corrupt or working for a corrupt organization that's my take. But corruption is defined, in hindsight whatever you think Tinubu should be Jailed for majority of his corruption as you put has benefited Lagos state and its residence. Think of Real Estate alone, and I mean Houses and apartments normal Nigerian working class can afford to buy with proper planning and execution, and this projects don't just erect themselves, from bank loan to developers, to contractors, labour, equipments and amenities needed for these projects, labour is from Lagos, Loans are mostly facilitated through Nigerian Banks, building Materials most and if not all procured inside Lagos Markets, Water, Sand, Stone, Irons, electrical works, Paints all this procured inside Lagos market and its people selling this because I am sure it is not free. The problem with Nigeria is not having, it is how we manage what we have. Tinubu has used government money to achieve government purpose in his own way, not disagreeing that he has benefited from it but I also do not see anything wrong with that. An average Nigerian should and could be earning more than a million per annum, it is just a matter of understanding the system and knowing which buttons to press.

My support for Tinubu is not based on sentiment, its just good business and very open to progress. He is a man of Progress by nature

The knowing which button to press is the problem right there. You do not need to press anybody in a working country, the opportunity is available to everyone. Please do you live in Lagos and have you attempted building houses outside Lagos? I will assume all you are saying is out of either bias or ignorance. Until we are all ready to call corruption what it is and not make excuse because it is our brother, we will never achieve our full potential as a nation. Tinubu is corrupt, Atiku is corrupt, Sowore is a blackmailer, Hop Uzodinma, Rochas are all criminals.

Let me paint a difference, Fashola is not a saint but do you really believe Tinubu is a better leader than Fashola? That is the difference. No politician is a saint, I mean politician all over the world but there is blatant corruption and let us just call it what it is.

I do not care who votes for Tinubu, I know he is not qualified to rule and he will not win by God's grace. We will keep campaigning to people to know that Nigeria cannot go to the dustbin hence do not vote a Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria / I Have Left PDP – Edwin Clark / Andrew Uchendu Declared Senator, Rivers East Senatorial District By Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.