Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

If You Really Like A Girl And She TellS You She Has A Boyfriend Already - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Really Like A Girl And She TellS You She Has A Boyfriend Already (1659 Views)

Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / One of These Guys slaps Ur Girl And She Tells You, What Are U Going To Do(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Really Like A Girl And She TellS You She Has A Boyfriend Already by guobe: 7:48am On Aug 24, 2022
There is a code guys should use in getting a girl he really likes even though she tells you she has a boyfriend already.When she tells you she has a boyfriend already ,just tell her the guy is doing his own or tell her that you want to take her from the boyfriend.90 percent of the time this code is successful especially if you come with your A game where the current boyfriend is still battling with a D.On her closet she will always say wow this new guy is the real deal .

1 Like

Re: If You Really Like A Girl And She TellS You She Has A Boyfriend Already by chatinent: 7:52am On Aug 24, 2022
This early morning?

1 Like

Re: If You Really Like A Girl And She TellS You She Has A Boyfriend Already by guobe: 7:53am On Aug 24, 2022
chatinent:
This early morning?

Early morning in Nigeria late evenings in several parts of the world.

7 Likes

Re: If You Really Like A Girl And She TellS You She Has A Boyfriend Already by chatinent: 7:56am On Aug 24, 2022
guobe:
Early morning in Nigeria late evenings in several parts of the world.
At least, you know it's early morning in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: If You Really Like A Girl And She TellS You She Has A Boyfriend Already by Tboymessiah(m): 7:56am On Aug 24, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

She will keep asking your for finance assistant, u won't mind to give her just for you to prove a point.

7 Likes

Re: If You Really Like A Girl And She TellS You She Has A Boyfriend Already by guobe: 7:56am On Aug 24, 2022
chatinent:

At least, you know it's early morning in Nigeria.
And you know its late evenings in several parts of the world.

1 Like

Re: If You Really Like A Girl And She TellS You She Has A Boyfriend Already by guobe: 7:58am On Aug 24, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!
yeso according to fela na shakara
Re: If You Really Like A Girl And She TellS You She Has A Boyfriend Already by Elmojiid(m): 7:59am On Aug 24, 2022
Too early now
Re: If You Really Like A Girl And She TellS You She Has A Boyfriend Already by guobe: 8:02am On Aug 24, 2022
Elmojiid:
Too early now
o boy work no go kill us especially Lagos people.I feel una pains for Lagos.Life is no do or die.nothing too early to voice up.
Re: If You Really Like A Girl And She TellS You She Has A Boyfriend Already by Ay04z(m): 8:06am On Aug 24, 2022
Lol.... I don go jare grin
Re: If You Really Like A Girl And She TellS You She Has A Boyfriend Already by guobe: 8:07am On Aug 24, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

She will keep asking your for finance assistant, u won't mind to give her just for you to prove a point.
Girls will always be girls whether you are dating her or not.If you can assist do and if you can't don't.
Re: If You Really Like A Girl And She TellS You She Has A Boyfriend Already by guobe: 8:09am On Aug 24, 2022
Ay04z:
Lol.... I don go jare grin
where u de go lol
Re: If You Really Like A Girl And She TellS You She Has A Boyfriend Already by jeromestarks: 10:32am On Aug 24, 2022
guobe:
There is a code guys should use in getting a girl he really likes even though she tells you she has a boyfriend already.When she tells you she has a boyfriend already ,just tell her the guy is doing his own or tell her that you want to take her from the boyfriend.90 percent of the time this code is successful especially if you come with your A game where the current boyfriend is still battling with a D.On her closet she will always say wow this new guy is the real deal .
Yes I agree. It works.
But, you see, the girl you got with this method should not be taken serious. Just fvck her and dump her when you're tired. Let another guy continue the race.
Never marry such a girl.
Person wey love you no go put you for competition.
Re: If You Really Like A Girl And She TellS You She Has A Boyfriend Already by guobe: 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
jeromestarks:

Yes I agree. It works.
But, you see, the girl you got with this method should not be taken serious. Just fvck her and dump her when you're tired. Let another guy continue the race.
Never marry such a girl.
Person wey love you no go put you for competition.
No if you really like her you can marry her.You don't expect a girl that is not happy in a relationship to stay put
Re: If You Really Like A Girl And She TellS You She Has A Boyfriend Already by LonelyLucifer(m): 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
Foolish nonsense
Re: If You Really Like A Girl And She TellS You She Has A Boyfriend Already by guobe: 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
Foolish nonsense
wahala for who no fit take care of him girlfriend Lucifer.lol.
Re: If You Really Like A Girl And She TellS You She Has A Boyfriend Already by jeromestarks: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
guobe:
No if you really like her you can marry her.You don't expect a girl that is not happy in a relationship to stay put
And with your bank of foolishness, you think it's your responsibility to make a girl happy ?

1 Like

Re: If You Really Like A Girl And She TellS You She Has A Boyfriend Already by guobe: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
jeromestarks:

And with your bank of foolishness, you think it's your responsibility to make a girl happy ?
with your character of insulting some one you have never met online shows you are a woman beater and abuser and your girlfriend is about to leave you for another guy.You can't even have a reasonable discussion and make your point.Poor parenting from your parents or maybe you are from a broken home is affecting you.Its a pity you want to release your frustration here.Adieu.

1 Like

Re: If You Really Like A Girl And She TellS You She Has A Boyfriend Already by Orgasmgiver123(m): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
I don’t give a flying fvck
I just kick the boyfriend in the left scrotum

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: If You Really Like A Girl And She TellS You She Has A Boyfriend Already by guobe: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
I don’t give a flying fvck
I just kick the boyfriend in the left scrotum

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
damn nasty are you married to her abeg free her jare.put a ring on her hand and treat her nicely and she will be all yours.
Re: If You Really Like A Girl And She TellS You She Has A Boyfriend Already by Orgasmgiver123(m): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
guobe:
damn nasty are you married to her abeg free her jare.put a ring on her hand and treat her nicely and she will be all yours.
Abi oh

1 Like

Re: If You Really Like A Girl And She TellS You She Has A Boyfriend Already by Ravenbeast1(m): 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
guobe:

Very stupid post

1 Like

Re: If You Really Like A Girl And She TellS You She Has A Boyfriend Already by guobe: 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ravenbeast1:

Very stupid post
don't be insecured .we are in a competitive world.Keep pushing to attain a greater height and what will be will be.

(1) (Reply)

This Boy Seems To Like Me. Does He? / Pls Somebody Tell Me What Is Love? / She Asked Me If I Can Die For Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.