Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,318 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags (35136 Views)

Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) / Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by lecturerdabo(m): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2022
The LEGISLATIVE arm is known for fighting in the hallowed Chambers!

The EXECUTIVE BRANCH executes to fill their pockets and that of their cronies!!

The JUDICIARY don't want to be left out of the National show of LOVE!!!

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by zoedew: 10:14am On Aug 24, 2022
A Sad to see reflection of who we are as Nigerians. It is beyond the fact that lawyers are involved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by Chopcy29: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2022
apache22b:
If Tinubu was as bad as the Obidient's urchins claims he is, Wike will not be in London working with him. Think about it. You think a whole Wike doesn't know what is good for Nigeria ?

Nigeria and Nigerians knows what's good for them, that's why they are rejecting Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins with all their strength.

If we miss Tinubu that means we have completely lost it in Nigeria.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be the end of ASUU strike .

My fellow youths and Nigerian students be wise, let's get it right this time .

Tinubu is the only answer to all our troubles in this country.

Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins are all pathological liars, even Lai Muhammed will be a child's play where Peter Obi is . shocked

Come small boy � wike only knows what is good for his ambition and pocket. He gives no bleeped if you exist or not

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by psucc(m): 10:15am On Aug 24, 2022
The once revered profession is losing its pride
Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by AFOXTJ: 10:16am On Aug 24, 2022
Obidient set of people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by omenka(m): 10:19am On Aug 24, 2022
rusher14:
Obedient gang.
grin
I'm telling you. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by Theoarhics: 10:19am On Aug 24, 2022
Educated animals .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by SugarGirl44(f): 10:19am On Aug 24, 2022
Day169:
Coming from our 'learned' friends? shocked shocked shocked
What a shame! undecided
.. but could this be the very essence of our being as Nigerians, well educated, charming outwardly but "werewolves" at night time!!
See why we may be going around in circles in our strive towards nationhood?
Well, Fela has said it all in "Beast of No Nation"!!! angry

They're not learned shishi, they just entered school and came out.
There's no difference btw obidirts and those fulani bandits.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by rusher14: 10:20am On Aug 24, 2022
zeenaman:
Since I heard them chanting Obi, I knew they are random emotional IPOB thugs. They were the same endsars looters, I'm not surprised. My only fear now is, how they are infesting gullible Yourba youths. Thugs in suits

Those ones would have to learn a hard lesson.

Just like MMM, there's absolutely nothing you can tell a mugu.

He'll learn the hard way.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by SugarGirl44(f): 10:20am On Aug 24, 2022
zoedew:
A Sad to see reflection of who we are as Nigerians. It is beyond the fact that lawyers are involved.

No, a sad state of ipob obidient people.
They're all Igbos.
Go and verify.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2022
apache22b:
If Tinubu was as bad as the Obidient's urchins claims he is, Wike will not be in London working with him. Think about it. You think a whole Wike doesn't know what is good for Nigeria ?

Nigeria and Nigerians knows what's good for them, that's why they are rejecting Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins with all their strength.

Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins are all pathological liars, even Lai Muhammed will be a child's play where Peter Obi is . shocked

In saner climes, Tinubu will be behind bars. How can you suggest a convicted drug trafficker as our president? Someone that wants to continue on Buhari's failures. Una go dey alright.
Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by gloryman91: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2022
The Regal Kings of The Eko Hotel disobident people, praising obituary bcoz of the money they will get from him during the court proceedings.

I laughed in German and Indian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by zeenaman: 10:22am On Aug 24, 2022
Being a lawyer only requires one to read law in school and maybe also go to Law school. It does not change whom they are. IPOB terrorists, Boko Haram, endsars looters, armed bandits could all be lawyers. I only pity the gullible fools that idolize or use them as standards. The day they were unethically chanting Obi, I just knew they are Igbos in suits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by strangest(m): 10:23am On Aug 24, 2022
apache22b:

Same way OBJ endorsed the drug lord abi... Continue mastubating

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:23am On Aug 24, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
I rather my son become a footballer
Than to study that Useless LAW
Being a Lawyer in a Lawless Country is the most stupid thing to ever do..
obj poisoned naija democracy with do or die election maxim.many Naija ppl get fish brain they forget easily their slave masters actsangryHe should be striped of president privileges.
HOW CAN THOSE IN NOBLE PROFESSION BEHAVE LIKE SAVAGES THIS WAY if not obj's venom in them angryMay God deliver Naija democracy from the demonic seed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by rusher14: 10:23am On Aug 24, 2022
Icumsa45:

In saner climes, Tinubu will be behind bars. How can you suggest a convicted drug trafficker as our president? Someone that wants to continue on Buhari's failures. Una go dey alright.

Why wasn't he jailed in the same climes?

Where's his mugshot?

Where in the court transcript does it find the "Defendant GUILTY"?

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by Cutehector(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2022
Because of souvenir.

Educated broke people.. Una too dey pretend abeg. Mchew.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by zeenaman: 10:24am On Aug 24, 2022
SugarGirl44:

No, a sad state of ipob obidient people.
They're all Igbos.
Go and verify.
You are smart. That's just what it is. Unfortunately, they are using the bandwagon effect to lure the unknowing, gullible Yoruba youths

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by SugarGirl44(f): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2022
Cherrybae:
Obedient and Ipob lawyers showcasing there talents

This were same lawyers hailing and supporting Peter obi.
We can now see that the Obedient movement is a movement filled with thugs, touts and illiterates.

God bless you.
If ipob people are supporting someone, just know that the person is an ERROR personified.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by Rebirth212: 10:27am On Aug 24, 2022
They should all go and seat down joor.....

Wait oooh wat is our problem in the country sef...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by baretalk: 10:28am On Aug 24, 2022
So don't be surprised when they treat some lawyers like touts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by eddie7: 10:28am On Aug 24, 2022
High level of lawlessness in the country even among the lawyers and law-makers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by jaxxy(m): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2022
apache22b:

No more old corrupt cargoes. The lagos landlord and his DOA muslim/muslim ticket has been rejected by Nigerians everywhere.

wike is running up and down because of efcc wahala after his immunity is gone.
Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by IPIGSRHYPO: 10:29am On Aug 24, 2022
Zombidient lawyers. What do you expect from IPIG terrorist Zombidients.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by Easy5265: 10:29am On Aug 24, 2022
apache22b:

Good thing you admit Lai Mohammed is father of liars. Who is his mentor ? Lai will be a part of Tinubu regime if he gets there.
Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by Trill1(m): 10:33am On Aug 24, 2022
Agbero Lawyers.
It's in the blood.
Nigeria my corn3 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by Honjoshy4u: 10:34am On Aug 24, 2022
apache22b:

Voting for Tinubu is as good as telling your 85years old intelligent king to be the president. ' I get am before nor be property'.
Tinubu has nothing to offer anymore, his physical and mental health has deteriorated due to old age. He should retire now or sane Nigerians will do the needful.
The Tinubu of then will never:
1) call APC Action Congress
2) promise to feed 50 million youths with agbado and cassava after sending them to Maiduguri
3) Say PVC has expired
4) can't turn a paper during the APC convention
Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by detectivejones: 10:35am On Aug 24, 2022
Agberos in suit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by jrusky(m): 10:35am On Aug 24, 2022
That is the BAR obi supporters are banking on to give obi the presidency baa?

Una eye go clear las las.

Ordinary bags they are fighting for so imagine 200k or 500k cash inside those bags from a politician thinks of what will happens.

You are telling hungry man vote me with empty stmarch and pocket with Nigeri living standard pressure on him and you are telling him oh if you do I will make your life beautiful in the future the future he is not certain to witness and you think he will take you serious. Dey dia dey waste your time.

Ordinary bag with mere papers, pen, badge, apron?

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by jrusky(m): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2022
jaxxy:

No more old corrupt cargoes. The lagos landlord and his DOA muslim/muslim ticket has been rejected by Nigerians everywhere.

wike is running up and down because of efcc wahala after his immunity is gone.

So now the same stooge lawyers you claimed are obituary and you celebrating them for mobbing obi are now the ones you are calling Tinubu lawyers?

Sense gone here wallahi.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Aisha Buhari Saying 2 People Dominate Her Husband's Administration / EFCC Chiko Shot Dead By Gunmen While Returning From Rally. Photos / 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.