Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags (35140 Views)

Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) / Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by abumoney(m): 10:40am On Aug 24, 2022
The same people that gave obi-DIent a plaque for best presentation. � �
Now, we can see clearly

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:41am On Aug 24, 2022
apache22b:
If Tinubu was as bad as the Obidient's urchins claims he is, Wike will not be in London working with him. Think about it. You think a whole Wike doesn't know what is good for Nigeria ?

Nigeria and Nigerians knows what's good for them, that's why they are rejecting Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins with all their strength.

If we miss Tinubu that means we have completely lost it in Nigeria.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be the end of ASUU strike .

My fellow youths and Nigerian students be wise, let's get it right this time .

Tinubu is the only answer to all our troubles in this country.

Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins are all pathological liars, even Lai Muhammed will be a child's play where Peter Obi is . shocked
now I know truly you don't have sense. Wike I know does not do anything that isn't of benefit to him, he's looking for cover after office. I like him in person but he doesn't care about Tinubu, just his selfish desire
Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by BlazinGlory40: 10:42am On Aug 24, 2022
rusher14:
Obedient gang.
grin

Even if you fail to provide for your family, you will blame obidient.
Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by ShaqFu: 10:42am On Aug 24, 2022
If our lawyers who are suppose to represent us in the courts behave like touts and Agberos, I wonder what the future is then...
Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by Pityoobi: 10:42am On Aug 24, 2022
rusher14:
No be una dey welcome Obi just yesterday?
Don't mind those dishonourable lawyers. They are the same buffoons clapping for OBI their mentor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by Originalsly: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2022
Poor people with plenty money everywhere. Lawyers fighting for bags... can't wait for their turn ... like little hungry children fighting for food. Lawyers have a strict code of conduct .... would those involved be called to book? Is it they been defending hooligans so much and have now become hooligans? They need to be sanctioned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by BlazinGlory40: 10:44am On Aug 24, 2022
apache22b:
If Tinubu was as bad as the Obidient's urchins claims he is, Wike will not be in London working with him. Think about it. You think a whole Wike doesn't know what is good for Nigeria ?

Nigeria and Nigerians knows what's good for them, that's why they are rejecting Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins with all their strength.

Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins are all pathological liars, even Lai Muhammed will be a child's play where Peter Obi is . shocked

And you really think Wike will deliver Rivers to Tinubu? Hahaha! It’s politics and meeting with him is allowed. But the day wike endorses Tinubu or show signs to work with him, his remaining loyalists will turn against him. One man can’t dictate to people in this part of the country. Where is Odili and Amaechi today? Wike will end up like them.
Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by rusher14: 10:44am On Aug 24, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Even if you fail to provide for your family, you will blame obidient.

Only that i dont fail and these lawyers a few days ago were acting all giddy in exceitement when they met Obi.

Little did we know they were a bunch of thugs with law degrees.

Same set that probbly set Lagos on fire with ENDSARS, having only one goal in mind.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by yemex04(m): 10:45am On Aug 24, 2022
fitinwell:
It's der Right they Paid for the conference... So why do you want to deny them of there conference materials..

Blame the Organizers ,..Not Lawyers.

They want to show them Lagos...

Why was the Materials not shared at the point during Welcome Registration?

Why wait till Last Hour?

Good for them.

Are the Organizers not Lawyers themselves? The Lawyers are the Organizers & the Organizers are the Lawyers!

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by olaniyilukman(m): 10:50am On Aug 24, 2022
jumper524:
I'm sure this were the same fellas yelling at apc chieftain that he failed.
Mumu failures.
They don't care how it's done, the want it done.
Look at the people entrusted with the dispensation of Justice in Nigeria, see how useless and unfit they are, they don't want to follow due process....

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by ppogba: 10:50am On Aug 24, 2022
Zandena:
When they have people like Apata, a hooligan as NBA president.
The damage the guy has done to NBA is enormous, hence upcoming lawyers will behave that way unbecoming of a learned people.

Are you talking about the same Akpata that broke the jinx and has transformed NBA in several aspects?

It is always good to keep quiet when and where you know your knowledge is limited.

Stop commenting just for the sake of it.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by Ayobeck(m): 10:50am On Aug 24, 2022
rusher14:
No be una dey welcome Obi just yesterday?
C d law maker naija,everywhere u go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by obotematics: 10:57am On Aug 24, 2022
Obident brodas, VAWULENCE everywhere ��������

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by Blaqputin(m): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2022
apache22b:

Forget, wike no get sense
Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by grammarian247(m): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2022
apache22b:

Hahahaha, paid agent who could not even write a single correct sentence. For implying that we should vote BAT to save us from BAT, you have a serious mental deficit. Begin by convincing me that BAT did not bring in the disaster called Bubu, continue by convincing me that he(BAT) has distanced himself from the monumental failure that this regime is. After you have done this, wash your BAT clean from the dirt of corruption cases he is soaked in. Show proof that he has not been collecting huge sums from Lagos State government since he left power.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by olamike02: 11:04am On Aug 24, 2022
See the Obidients grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by dallasi: 11:09am On Aug 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Those are the same folk cheering HE Obi when he was delivering that mediocre speech. smh

Now discerning Nigerians can see why Asiwaju would not have made a wise decision attending this 'conference'.

When you see folks like this clap for you, just know that your own has finished. They will scatter your life goals the way they scattered the registration booth. That booth just gave you a foreshadowing of post - Obi lp.

With folks like this backing HE Obi and lp, they will beat themselves las las in that lp.
check my signature for free stuff!

The NBA event totally ignored everything Judicial, Law etc and focused fully on politics with the unruliness of majority of the lawyers in attendance booing some candidates and hailing another, where is the professionalism? What’s the difference between them and auxiliary boys?

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by Belleful: 11:09am On Aug 24, 2022
Agbero's wearing wig's.
Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by dallasi: 11:10am On Aug 24, 2022
grammarian247:

Hahahaha, paid agent who could not even write a single correct sentence. For implying that we should vote BAT to save us from BAT, you have a serious mental deficit. Begin by convincing me that BAT did not bring in the disaster called Bubu, continue by convincing me that he(BAT) has distanced himself from the monumental failure that this regime is. After you have done this, wash your BAT clean from the dirt of corruption cases he is soaked in. Show proof that he has not been collecting huge sums from Lagos State government since he left power.

A platform that is supposed to be an arbiter for social justice and civil rights turned an endorsement platform. Not surprised though

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by VULCAN(m): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2022
This post was liked by 5 Tinubu urchi,ns using 63 monikers in total.

apache22b:

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by Kalakazzy(m): 11:18am On Aug 24, 2022
See as my learned colleagues they act like agbero
Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by TheNoble007(m): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2022
apache22b:

shocked

Stop your melodrama. Tinubu goes no where close Aso rock. If he makes too much noise, he will just be another Abiola. At least, Abiola was well loved by the general populace. The same can't be said about Tinubu... He will be greatly disappointed in the forthcoming election. Even those he trust deeply to manipulate results will fail him. I feel for his heart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by PeterObi4LP: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2022
apache22b:

Tinubu will never ever become president of this country. Know this and have peace. Wike and co went there for their personal gain. They are not the mouth piece of millions OBIdient youths. Even Wike can not tell Rivers people who to vote and who not to vote. He can't force a sheky sheky candidate on Rivers state talk more of Nigeria at large.

Nigerian Youth are OBIdient and we need a change from the old rulling us. Take back Nigeria is sacrosanct.
Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by seunjungle1(m): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2022
Rogue and Rough behaviours at the same time...Asiwaju can never attend such gathering of mediocre

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by Horokrox: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2022
apache22b:

You'll cry harder when your hematophagy hemophiliac BAT(Diphylla Ecaudata) would be nowhere to go be found when he LOSES the forthcoming election by that time you'll shed an ever flowing ocean of lachrymal fluids just like the Apache who had similar fate due to confrontation with the USA cavalry in the 1750s then you'll change your moniker to ApacheTears
Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by seunjungle1(m): 11:26am On Aug 24, 2022
You claiming grammarian. Where has that fixed you? F00l at your age is a f00l forever

grammarian247:

Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by Okobola146: 11:26am On Aug 24, 2022
So called learned friends. Bunch of arrogant people, always full of themselves.
Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by jaxxy(m): 11:26am On Aug 24, 2022
jrusky:

So now the same stooge lawyers you claimed are obituary and you celebrating them for mobbing obi are now the ones you are calling Tinubu lawyers?

Sense gone here wallahi.

Bt I didn't mention anything about lawyers.
Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by Imij2(m): 11:28am On Aug 24, 2022
They are agberos on suit. Very impatient set of hooligans. If u see den at the venue, law no go hungry u.
Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by blaqoracle: 11:28am On Aug 24, 2022
apache22b:

peter obi is nothing but a side attraction.
Re: Lawyers Destroy Registration Booths At NBA Conference, Cart Away Conference Bags by jrusky(m): 11:32am On Aug 24, 2022
jaxxy:

Bt I didn't mention anything about lawyers.

Ok sorry. My apology likely misunderstood you.

Sorry pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Borno Residents Reaction Against Fg’s Plan To Negotiate With Boko Haram / Video Of Aisha Buhari Saying 2 People Dominate Her Husband's Administration / Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.