Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Help With The Best Route To Relocate - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help With The Best Route To Relocate (1430 Views)

Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) / Lagos - London By Road. What Is The Best Route To Follow? / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With The Best Route To Relocate by simplesimple: 9:43am On Aug 24, 2022
I'm not sure of the right place to post.
I'd like some one to put us through or give us the best route in relocating in terms of our current situation.
We're married with 3 kids ages 12, 8 and 3. My wife is in her early fourties while I'm in my late forties. We both don't have a master degree. I work as a transmission engineer while my wife manages a small shop.
We will like to relocate but not through study route as we cant afford it.
My dear nairalanders, which other method can we use in relocating considering our circumstances. My wife and I will be here to read and respond.
We'll appreciate your advises.
Re: Help With The Best Route To Relocate by joshteo(m): 11:40am On Aug 24, 2022
Na the study route sure pass,cos you can be schooling and your wife will be doing full time job.beside if you are looking for a way to relocate without school route.you will need enough money. Just becareful make you no enter one chance o.my own little advice
Re: Help With The Best Route To Relocate by ednut1(m): 11:43am On Aug 24, 2022
simplesimple:
I'd like some one to put us through or give us the best route in relocating in terms of our current situation.
We're married with 3 kids ages 12, 8 and 3. My wife is in her early fourties while I'm in my late forties. We both don't have a master degree. I work as a transmission engineer while my wife manages a small shop.
My dear nairalanders, which other method can we use in relocating considering our circumstances. My wife and I will be here to read and respond.
at this age na only study route unfortunately. Unless maybe you get a job abroad and go on work visa
Re: Help With The Best Route To Relocate by simplesimple: 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
joshteo:
Na the study route sure pass,cos you can be schooling and your wife will be doing full time job.beside if you are looking for a way to relocate without school route.you will need enough money. Just becareful make you no enter one chance o.my own little advice
thank you for your input
Re: Help With The Best Route To Relocate by simplesimple: 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
ednut1:
at this age na only study route unfortunately. Unless maybe you get a job abroad and go on work visa
Thank you for your input. Is it easy to get a telecoms job at that age?
Re: Help With The Best Route To Relocate by silibaba: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Wait till you vote Feb. 2023. Before thinking of traveling out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help With The Best Route To Relocate by Realteeyee123(m): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
Study route is the best. Though it also depends on the country you looking at, Canada , United States, in your situation Study route is the most preferred, since you don’t have a masters degree, you can apply and go for a masters degree programme, with respect to cost, look at scholarship programmes, that would help reduce cost significantly. Also another way is one person say your wife goes with the kids through study and then she applies for you to come over literally few months after she’s there , while she schools and work 20hrs per week, you would be eligible to work full time. Do your research though if you opt for European countries, cause I’m in Canada and a little familiar with the system. I think European countries say UK differ though. Best of luck Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Help With The Best Route To Relocate by BigDawsNet: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
simplesimple:

2 Options

1..Try Study route.. you get to study for postgraduate while your wife get full time job

2. Let you why Try Care job visa in UK... she can travel with u guys..
Re: Help With The Best Route To Relocate by simplesimple: 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
ednut1:
okay. Thank you
Re: Help With The Best Route To Relocate by simplesimple: 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
BigDawsNet:

2 Options

1..Try Study route.. you get to study for postgraduate while your wife get full time job

2. Let you why Try Care job visa in UK... she can travel with u guys..
Unfortunately, I have no experience or certification in health care.
Re: Help With The Best Route To Relocate by BigDawsNet: 6:21am On Aug 25, 2022
simplesimple:

Unfortunately, I have no experience or certification in health care.

You literally need no experience

You only need information

Take the course and write the exam and start applying
Re: Help With The Best Route To Relocate by Enddy50ty(m): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2022
BigDawsNet:

You literally need no experience

You only need information

Take the course and write the exam and start applying

Any suggestions on how to get this certification?
Re: Help With The Best Route To Relocate by BigDawsNet: 9:16am On Aug 25, 2022
Enddy50ty:

Any suggestions on how to get this certification?

Google online... some are paid while some are free

1 Like

Re: Help With The Best Route To Relocate by alakara(m): 9:53am On Aug 25, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Google online... some are paid while some are free
You have 2 route to take:
1 study route, either you or your wife. One of you will be the applicant and the other the dependant.
2. You can use the health care route. Whereby you get all these health care short courses and get a visa sponsored job and your wife will be the dependant.
Am working on the same way.
Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Help With The Best Route To Relocate by Ketchup908: 11:29am On Aug 25, 2022
alakara:

1 study route, either you or your wife. One of you will be the applicant and the other the dependant.
2. You can use the health care route. Whereby you get all these health care short courses and get a visa sponsored job and your wife will be the dependant.
Best of luck.

Are there ways to get the health care route courses free so as to secure a visa sponsored job?
Re: Help With The Best Route To Relocate by alakara(m): 11:47am On Aug 25, 2022
Ketchup908:

Are there ways to get the health care route courses free so as to secure a visa sponsored job?

Some are free while some are paid.
The paid and genuine ones are the best.
Re: Help With The Best Route To Relocate by simplesimple: 9:34am On Aug 26, 2022
alakara:

The paid and genuine ones are the best.

Please how can I contact you?
Re: Help With The Best Route To Relocate by ovanda(m): 10:27am On Aug 26, 2022
alakara:

Best of luck.

Bro,I would like to get in touch with you please. I sent you a mail.
Re: Help With The Best Route To Relocate by alakara(m): 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
ovanda:

Bro,I would like to get in touch with you please. I sent you a mail.

Responded
Re: Help With The Best Route To Relocate by alakara(m): 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
simplesimple:

Please how can I contact you?

PM
Re: Help With The Best Route To Relocate by damble: 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
alakara:

Best of luck.

Baba alakara! Someone told me about an international caregiver certification institutions that are in partnership with some hospitals in Nigeria for practical training attachment. I have tried doing research about them without any success. How can you be of help?
Re: Help With The Best Route To Relocate by Sladegirl(f): 7:03am On Aug 30, 2022
Pls can I get in touch with you...... Sent you an email pls reply

The paid and genuine ones are the best.[/quote]
Re: Help With The Best Route To Relocate by Sladegirl(f): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2022
alakara:

Best of luck.
I sent u a mail....reply me pls

(1) (Reply)

Why Aren't There Threads About Moving To China??? / Phoenix, Arizona / Why This Mass Exodus Out Of Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.