Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix (59686 Views)

How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings / Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe / Adidas Unveils Balls For Russia 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by Kwipay: 11:15am On Aug 24, 2022
Things of the world.

Meanwhile, we sell PayPal funds for 550/$. www.kwitok.com/paypal
Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by oz4real83(m): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2022
These Mayan people don't value human lives. If you have watched the Mel Gibson's film Apocalito, they were the ones capturing other natives and killing them to please their god embarassed.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by LordKushmann(m): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2022
My book talked about this, The Lost People of the Sun.. Will be in stores soon immediately we get a University press publisher. It promises to take one on a thought provoking adventure through the Americas via scientific lenses.

The art illustrations were directed by Polish/German artist, Iga Oliwiak.

If you love controversy, this is all the most contentious debates ever stirred in American science rolled into one perfect supernovae. This debut work of mine is co-authored with University of Southern California's Susan J Cooper.

Wait for it..

3 Likes

Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by damiloladuke: 11:21am On Aug 24, 2022
wow! this is amazing

grin grin grin KWITOC
Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by damiloladuke: 11:22am On Aug 24, 2022
Kwipay:
Things of the world.

Meanwhile, we sell PayPal funds for 550/$. www.kwitok.com/paypal

SCAMMER OLORIBURUKU
Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by Shegzy8(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2022
Hello

I am an illustrator and graphics designer. I offer top notch designs ranging from Book cover, Children book cover, illustration designs, logo design, cartoon and comic etc. All comes at a cost friendly price.

You can call or WhatsApp- +2348103249342

https:///2348103249342

Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by detectivejones: 11:25am On Aug 24, 2022
Interesting + creepy
Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by HarlequinLekex: 11:34am On Aug 24, 2022
Wetin will no go see is not outside this world,i no dey believe all these things sha
Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by Ykc2(m): 11:34am On Aug 24, 2022
Benin Kingdom come and see una fellow Kingdom here plus oduduwa brothers grin
Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by Aurelius1(m): 11:35am On Aug 24, 2022
oz4real83:
These Mayan people don't value human lives. If you have watched the Mel Gibson's film Apocalito, they were the ones capturing other natives and killing them to please their god embarassed.
The name of their God - Kukulkan. A blood thirsty murraffucker.
Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by mysticwarrior(m): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2022
Emperormartin:

Apocalypto are the Mayans; a tribe currently found in the North America country of Mexico
mexico is a central American country.

1 Like

Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by Bazzinga: 11:41am On Aug 24, 2022
The movie Apocalypto showcase the violent Mayan tribe if I recalled correctly

1 Like

Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by Danny50: 11:41am On Aug 24, 2022
Vawulence started longtime ago.
Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by Chopcy29: 11:54am On Aug 24, 2022
Emperormartin:

Apocalypto are the Mayans; a tribe currently found in the North America country of Mexico

He’s referring it to a movie

Before you correct someone first make sure you are correct yourself
Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by meobizy(f): 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
Humans think of the most gruesome ways to counter boredom. If the society accepts it, people continue unconcerned. Remember the killing of twins and the banishment of kids thought to be witches? What of burning of thieves and witches? All join.

1 Like

Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by Goodbadbowy419: 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Just the fact that as a child, I watched the discovery of Egyptian mummies on video recording and today, I am shown pictures is staggering. To know that James Cameron has video recording of the Mariana Trench and all these discoveries that happen in distances that a child can easily walk, have no video recording is mind-boggling.

How can I believe these pictures that I myself can create on a computer? Where is the place that it has not become a tourist attraction. From the Dinosaurs footprints to this. Tell us the location, we can go and verify these 133 million years footprints.

The reverse storyline of the African ghost that goes to a foreign land to father children is what we are seeing. Africans can neither tell you the place where the ghost who fathered the ghost babies was born nor the family that it happened to. It is all about "one man", and "one place".
Noise

1 Like

Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by erai30(m): 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
Youngwiz71:
LoL reminds me of the movie "apocalypto"

You are the first to comment and you make sense with your example, I don't need anyone to tell me you are Obidient at heart.

1 Like

Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by orion7: 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
Youngwiz71:
maya was a very brutal civilisation. They killed and sacrificed people worowoto. When the spanis came they where already standing with a stump. No population or know-how to defend themselves. Africa was much better

2 Likes

Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by Hawkler: 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Youngwiz71:
Yes, those are the Aztec's the present Mexico's, same lineage with Mayans found in Northern Peru, Mexico & Colombia.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by SeriouslySense(m): 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
I always knew it, foot ball is weird, hahaha
Emperormartin:
Right from antiquity, mankind has yielded for some entertainment. It’s no surprise that in late 19th century after the abolition of slave trade football was discovered and first played in Britain and now a global sports…

Before football and some modern day sports, there have been archaic and weird form of sports engaged by people as a form of entertainment. Most of these weird entertainment practices can be found on the scrolls of Ancient Rome.

Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by Rahkman: 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Emperormartin:

the country Mexico is in southern America tho....
Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by SeriouslySense(m): 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
smiley smiley cheesy
LordKushmann:
My book talked about this, The Lost People of the Sun.. Will be in stores soon immediately we get a University press publisher. It promises to take one on a thought provoking adventure through the Americas via scientific lenses.

The art illustrations were directed by Polish/German artist, Iga Oliwiak.

If you love controversy, this is all the most contentious debates ever stirred in American science rolled into one perfect supernovae. This debut work of mine is co-authored with University of Southern California's Susan J Cooper.

Wait for it..
Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by Hawkler: 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
Emperormartin:

No. Apocalypto are the Aztecs tribe; there had many gods but worshipped Huitzilopochtli, the god of the sun and war, above all others. The Aztecs believed that they lived in the era of the fifth sun and that any day the world could end violently. In order to postpone their destruction and appease the gods, men performed human sacrifices

1 Like

Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by BrotherCork: 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/inside-creepy-ancient-mayan-sport-27795753

So u saying they use dead people to make world cup football ⚽️....corrřrrect? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) / Thomas Tuchel Holidays With Natalie Max, His New Girlfriend / Fikayo Idowu Is Dead. Drowns While Swimming With Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.