Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,340 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix (59682 Views)

How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings / Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe / Adidas Unveils Balls For Russia 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:53am On Aug 25, 2022
harmargedon:
grin grin grin grin grin you're not pushing me to any limit, I'm just too busy to type or reply messages currently. I have every evidence that America has never been to the moon. I don't say what I'm not sure of. When I'm less busy I'll reply all your messages.
Bro, worry not. Take your time. I got your back. We are here together.

We will bring the Armageddon to nairaland before God will bring it in reality. hahaha I am glad that you brought the Bible into it.
Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by harmargedon: 9:55am On Aug 25, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Abundantly.

Without the Bible, I would have been just like you, wandering and soliciting every junk out there. Since I began reading this Bible, I became wiser and can easily filter trash from getting into my head.

From the Bible's account of creation, I can see clearly that no creature on earth has lived up to 10,000 years. That guide alone allows me to critically assess the information that I am served. The deeper I go, I see the fallacies. Without the Bible, I would have been a goon. A blind fool who accepts garbage and vomits.

Man no longer fools me. Look at the science timeline and see how deluded many people are. They have no clue that they are delusional but the stats are facts. You are also benefitting from the Bible right here. If not the guidance from the Bible, you could have been swallowed by those crooks in white skin. I have been able to sharpen you up because I was sharpened by the Bible. Give thanks and credit to Jehovah, the God of creation who gave you and I his word to guide us. You are in stark darkness without it.

with the Bible, what science is looking for, you already know. They spend billions of dollars, time and lives to verify what the Bible already say. Apollo expeditions confirm that there are no astronomical lives or aliens in space. The confirm the size of the light God created when he said, let there be light. The experienced the magnitude of creation , the size of his power etc. They were able to establish that even the earth has a beginning. That is what Genesis 1:1 says hahaha

They will go again to confirm more. They will spend their resources and time to authenticate the facts in the Bible.
grin grin grin grin read the Bible again this time carefully. Reply me when you're done. And I'll ask you just few questions.
Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by harmargedon: 9:58am On Aug 25, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Bro, worry not. Take your time. I got your back. We are here together.

We will bring the Armageddon to nairaland before God will bring it in reality. hahaha I am glad that you brought the Bible into it.
most people don't read meaning to it, they just read through it. The very moment you do the first, you'll understand.
Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by Goodbadbowy419: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
What is noise? If I asked you how many planets there are in our solar system, for sure the fact that you would uttet from your mouth would not reconcile with what the kids are being taught in school today.

And, this is thenscience that discredits the Bible?

No one sees their switch gamr and no one condemns them for it.
Noise again
Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
harmargedon:
grin grin grin grin read the Bible again this time carefully. Reply me when you're done. And I'll ask you just few questions.
I see now that you nothing left in your cognition. Your have exhausted your level of cognizance. The last straw for you is to make a mockery of yourself and your dwarfed intelligence.
Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by harmargedon: 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I see now that you nothing left in your cognition. Your have exhausted your level of cognizance. The last straw for you is to make a mockery of yourself and your dwarfed intelligence.
just do it, it wouldn't hurt you would it.
Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by harmargedon: 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
the problem of the typical black man started from someone like you. You spent all your life attacking Islam than taking your time to seek the truth. Like Yeshua will say " remove the log you have in your eyes before trying to help your brother remove the dust in his". You claim you know history, but yet not the one in the Bible. Read that book again, and see if you truly have knowledge or not.
Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
harmargedon:
the problem of the typical black man started from someone like you. You spent all your life attacking Islam and failing to find the truth. Like Yeshua will say " remove the log you have in your eyes before trying to help your brother remove the dust in his". You claim you know history, but yet not the one in the Bible. Read that book again, and see if you truly have knowledge or not.
I promised you that I was going to be here for the dig but you tossed me out. What else should I have done?

You are asking me to go read 66 books then revert. Does that make any sense? I never asked you to go read the surahs. I read it and gave an exegesis on a particular detail based on my research. You call it "hate", cos I am intelligent enough to uncover what you are concealing.

I have been taught the Quran. My mutawa neighbour ensured that I was taught Islam, and I am grateful that I obliged. I would have known nothing about the concealed deception in Islam. Don't blame me! Muslims always refer me to the Qur'an. That was one of the preconditions for teaching me Arabic. They empowered me.

To your reference to Yeshua, haha ain't that something? You only reference Jesus when convenient to hush Christians. To deflect and t play the victim. I am not one of the gullibles. I grew up in the school of hard knocks where the brain meets the street.

I know all the da'wah trickeries. I don't flinch or budge cos I have resistance. Would you have referred me to the Bible, if I didn't bring this exposé to you? Don't you crave the blessings for bringing an infidel to allah?

Just because you see that I am bringing the heat, your da'wah trick instinct is to deflect me to the Bible and play victimhood. No, let us talk about this Islam so that we can both go to Jannah.

The Christians in Egypt are being slaughtered. Churches are burned every now and then. In Pakistan, and in the Islamic states, you put your sound systems so loud to blast off the roofs of infidels and to destroy the eardrums of little children. You shove Sharia down everybody's throat. Shops and businesses are mandatorily shut down wherever Muslims have the edge and regardless of the religions of the owners of those shops.

Why, suddenly should Christians be pushed back to read their Bibles?

Look at your Pseudonym. That is a mockery of Christianity. You are on here insidiously pretending that you come with no intention when you are clearly bedeviling tge Christians.

You met me, went through my comments, and feel that an interchange would be damaging to you. Hence you employed another Da'wah trick to push me back.

You promised a huge come back but you just proved that you are as void as hollow. Nothing in you apart from the deception and lies that your muah has fed you.

You pretend not to be Muslim but all your defense is for Islam. I am not fooled by your stupi pagan pictures and you pretending not to be religious.
Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by harmargedon: 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I promised you that I was going to be here for the dig but you tossed me out. What else should I have done?

You are asking me to go read 66 books then revert. Does that make any sense? I never asked you to go read the surahs. I read it and gave an exegesis on a particular detail based on my research. You call it "hate", cos I am intelligent enough to uncover what you are concealing.

I have been taught the Quran. My mutawa neighbour ensured that I was taught Islam, and I am grateful that I obliged. I would have known nothing about the concealed deception in Islam. Don't blame me! Muslims always refer me to the Qur'an. That was one of the preconditions for teaching me Arabic. They empowered me.

To your reference to Yeshua, haha ain't that something? You only reference Jesus when convenient to hush Christians. To deflect and t play the victim. I am not one of the gullibles. I grew up in the school of hard knocks where the brain meets the street.

I know all the da'wah trickeries. I don't flinch or budge cos I have resistance. Would you have referred me to the Bible, if I didn't bring this exposé to you? Don't you crave the blessings for bringing an infidel to allah?

Just because you see that I am bringing the heat, your da'wah trick instinct is to deflect me to the Bible and play victimhood. No, let us talk about this Islam so that we can both go to Jannah.

The Christians in Egypt are being slaughtered. Churches are burned every now and then. In Pakistan, and in the Islamic states, you put your sound systems so loud to blast off the roofs of infidels and to destroy the eardrums of little children. You shove Sharia down everybody's throat. Shops and businesses are mandatorily shut down wherever Muslims have the edge and regardless of the religions of the owners of those shops.

Why, suddenly should Christians be pushed back to read their Bibles?

Look at your Pseudonym. That is a mockery of Christianity. You are on here insidiously pretending that you come with no intention when you are clearly bedeviling tge Christians.

You met me, went through my comments, and feel that an interchange would be damaging to you. Hence you employed another Da'wah trick to push me back.

You promised a huge come back but you just proved that you are as void as hollow. Nothing in you apart from the deception and lies that your muah has fed you.

You pretend not to be Muslim but all your defense is for Islam. I am not fooled by your stupi pagan pictures and you pretending not to be religious.
who gives a Bleep about Islam, definitely not me. I asked you to read again because I would need honest answers and not sentimental ones.
Nigga I ain't religious hommie, don't sweat it. So if you think you're ready, then quote me. Let's see how you'd convince me about your religion.
Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:24am On Aug 27, 2022
harmargedon:
who gives a Bleep about Islam, definitely not me. I asked you to read again because I would need honest answers and not sentimental ones.
Nigga I ain't religious hommie, don't sweat it. So if you think you're ready, then quote me. Let's see how you'd convince me about your religion.
I will not waste a breath tryingnto convince you about jack. If you ain't religious, then fly out of religious topics. You can't have it both ways.

To break the ice to you, no human born of a woman or with blood in his bloodstream is without religion. I am old enough to break the news to you. You can fool your neighbours, not me. You belong to a definite religion and that's that.

Bro, I wish there there were a block option to delete you right now. Done with your nuisance.

Farewell child. Go get your mate!
Re: Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix by harmargedon: 7:29am On Aug 27, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I will not waste a breath tryingnto convince you about jack. If you ain't religious, then fly out of religious topics. You can't have it both ways.

To break the ice to you, no human born of a woman or with blood in his bloodstream is without religion. I am old enough to break the news to you. You can fool your neighbours, not me. You belong to a definite religion and that's that.

Bro, I wish there there were a block option to delete you right now. Done with your nuisance.

Farewell child. Go get your mate!
grin grin grin grin grin grin you could, in your head grin grin grin

Harmargedon left your head

Just kidding grin grin grin grin grin grin

You'll forever remember me, thats the price of living.

Until then, enjoy your day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) / Thomas Tuchel Holidays With Natalie Max, His New Girlfriend / Fikayo Idowu Is Dead. Drowns While Swimming With Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.