Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause (31916 Views)

Help Me! I Don't Know How To Measure My BP At Home! / Help! Dark Layers/spots On My Skin. What's The Cause / Cure ? / See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause by Amex2018: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
golddust6000:
blend all together, put whole bunch of garlic and big size ginger, blend it make it as juice, it’s so powerful so just try and drink half cup. It’s advisable to drink it on an empty stomach

Make sure you throw away the drugs, don’t ever use it again, it’s a silent killer.

Take this juice everyday I promise you just three days you will see wonders. Note the juice will upset your stomach so be careful.

Can I take the ginger and garlic raw because of unavailability of a blender
Re: High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause by Beninwitch: 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
Amex2018:
Hi golddust6000 and every contributor on this thread. I had to follow because of the rich value of the info being provided. As at 19yrs when I was in 100L, my BP was reading 160/80 and 140/90. I did nothing much to bring it down. Maybe because I was naive or so. But over time these last 3 years of actively working, I have noticed my BP to be high. I have decided to do something about it and currently on drugs. However, the doctor attending to me said my BP is fluctuating as it goes up and down sometimes but he said nevertheless that I am hypertensive.

After going through the thread yesterday, I went to the market to buy ginger, tumeric, garlic and beetroot. My question now is whether I should pause the drugs and use the fruits or I should combine them together. I don't like drugs as a person but my health needs to be attended to.

Should I also blend the garlic, ginger, tumeric and beetroot together or take it raw.

Thanks everyone for your kind responses and advise

Blend and drink a small portion daily before meals. Then after like an hour break take your BP meds.
Also make sure you monitor your BP not to drop too low.

1 Like

Re: High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause by Beninwitch: 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
Amex2018:

As far as you don't have ulcer. You can dice it, add to warm water and drink. A small portion at a time.

1 Like

Re: High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause by golddust6000(m): 6:26am On Aug 28, 2022
Amex2018:

yeah but not much affective

1 Like

Re: High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause by Rules7: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
studentofTruth:
Go see a cardiologist. You need a thorough examination and work up. They will have to check your Kidney function.

At least, they must check your electrolytes, urea, and creatinine and do abdominal scan to check your kidneys. Their findings would determine whether to refer or manage themselves.

What can be said for mouth infection of 2yrs
Re: High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause by Flappy222: 9:03am On Sep 06, 2022
Just sent you a mail sir.
Rawtruth1:
Well, I used herbs to control my own when it was high. I hate drugs. Herbs are the best. Just leaves in the bush
Re: High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause by Flappy222: 9:16am On Sep 06, 2022
Please how were you able to get this Beetroot plant, does it have any native name.
I can’t seems to find it over here that’s why.
Amex2018:
Hi golddust6000 and every contributor on this thread. I had to follow because of the rich value of the info being provided. As at 19yrs when I was in 100L, my BP was reading 160/80 and 140/90. I did nothing much to bring it down. Maybe because I was naive or so. But over time these last 3 years of actively working, I have noticed my BP to be high. I have decided to do something about it and currently on drugs. However, the doctor attending to me said my BP is fluctuating as it goes up and down sometimes but he said nevertheless that I am hypertensive.

After going through the thread yesterday, I went to the market to buy ginger, tumeric, garlic and beetroot. My question now is whether I should pause the drugs and use the fruits or I should combine them together. I don't like drugs as a person but my health needs to be attended to.

Should I also blend the garlic, ginger, tumeric and beetroot together or take it raw.

Thanks everyone for your kind responses and advise

Re: High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause by golddust6000(m): 11:49am On Sep 06, 2022
Flappy222:
Please how were you able to get this Beetroot plant, does it have any native name.
go to shoprite or fruit market in Nigeria
Re: High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause by 4tunebest(f): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
johnfem321:
I have had high BP since 2009 when I was about 19years.. if you follow this advice strictly within 1 week you will see big improvement.. you blood pressure should be 120/80 and highest 130/80 when normal

Firstly make lifestyle change
Sleep early
Drink lots of water
Eat a lot of fruit and vegetable
Don’t eat large portion of food
Don’t eat fatty food like bread, rice, cake, biscuit etc
Eat nut like almond and walnut
Don’t put salt at all in your food
Register at the gym and exercise for 45min 4-5 a week( most importantly running or cycling )

Avoid any kind of unnecessary stressful situation may be relationship or people

Get yourself the BP testing equipment so that you can check at home every 2 days

Get supplement ( omega 3 fatty acid, vitamin D)

Make this juice once a week ( zobo + pinapple + lemon) don’t take everyday twice a week is ok

For now take your BP medication regularly the most important thing is that you don’t want the HP to damage major organs in the body.. that’s why it’s important to bring the BP down with doctor medication first but when you do all the things above it will later come down by itself and you probably just take the medication once or twice a week

good luck

Well said
Re: High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause by 4tunebest(f): 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
Maliqcious:
32 july22 My b.p the last time I checked was 192/136… prior to this it was 243/156. I don’t even know what it until I asked a chemist and she said hypertensive state counts from 170/110. A man had partial stroke with 115/185 same man told me that am not normal. Truth be told.

This is a medical emergency. As in life and death situation!!!
Re: High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause by 4tunebest(f): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
golddust6000:
Try check your kidney functions. Don’t take bp medication, it will worsen the situation, it will make you rely on drugs. I do have high bp. Matures you take beetroot with garlic. Make it like Joyce and drink it you will see wonders in nature. Try take magnesium supplement, vitamin E, omega 3fatti acid.

Interesting

Re: High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause by Rawtruth1: 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ok, let me check it dear brother
Flappy222:
Just sent you a mail sir.
Re: High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause by Amex2018: 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
Flappy222:

I only mentioned "Beetroot" and they were able to figure it out. I don't know of any native name
Re: High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause by Flappy222: 1:06am On Sep 07, 2022
Oh very well.
Thank you.
Amex2018:
I only mentioned "Beetroot" and they were able to figure it out. I don't know of any native name

1 Like

Re: High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause by Flappy222: 1:08am On Sep 07, 2022
seen?
Rawtruth1:
Ok, let me check it dear brother
Re: High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause by Rawtruth1: 10:45am On Sep 07, 2022
Went to the email, didn't see new messages nor one from you. But if it's not utra secret message, message me here

Flappy222:
seen?
Re: High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause by Flappy222: 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
It’s about the herbs and leaves you been using to
Control bp
Rawtruth1:
Went to the email, didn't see new messages nor one from you. But if it's not utra secret message, message me here

Re: High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause by Rawtruth1: 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ok. Here's what you should do.

Get shiny leaves, fresh ones. Squeeze out the water. Don't add external water to it.. and be taking it morning and night. But it's in small quantities because it may bring it too down to dangerous low levels. I advise you buy original BP measurements apparatus, the mercury type for daily measurement so you know when to stop using the leaves.

Also cut down very drastically on salt intake.

I ain't even taking it again because it has normalized.

Also don't allow anyone or anything to distress you. Have at least eight hours sleep in a dark room every night.

Don't despair, it will go permanently. Be very close to God as in worship in truth and spirit.

Avoid junk foods and alcohol. I don't even drink alcohol totally as a born again Christian. Avoid smoking. God bless you

Flappy222:
It’s about the herbs and leaves you been using to
Control bp

1 Like

Re: High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause by Flappy222: 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
God bless you too.
Would follow all what you said.
And if I may ask, how does it look like so as to identify the actually leaves, please excuse me for asking.
Thank you.
Rawtruth1:
Ok. Here's what you should do.

Get shiny leaves, fresh ones. Squeeze out the water.

Re: High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause by Rawtruth1: 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
It's always found in shades under other trees. Becareful not to mistake it with other similar leaves. Let me try to post the leaves here

Flappy222:
God bless you too.
Would follow all what you said.
And if I may ask, how does it look like so as to identify the actually leaves, please excuse me for asking.
Thank you.

Re: High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause by Flappy222: 8:50am On Sep 08, 2022
God bless you brother.
Thank you.
Rawtruth1:
It's always found in shades under other trees. Becareful not to mistake it with other similar leaves. Let me try to post the leaves here

Re: High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause by Airdroplord1(m): 12:43am On Oct 10, 2023
golddust6000:
exactly. I stop taking bp meds, beetroot and garlic, plus ginger mix all like juice, I was surprised my bp went from 161 to august 131 just for only two days o. I can never take bp meds never, even my kidney function was 56, now it’s 72 bro there’s wonders in nature I must attest.
Plus do you cook them all together plus I have been asking for this beetroot around can't find it
Re: High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause by Akposkiz: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2023
Nigeria economic situation can give one high BP in this country,it is well.
Re: High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause by golddust6000(m): 8:30am On Oct 10, 2023
Airdroplord1:

Plus do you cook them all together plus I have been asking for this beetroot around can't find it
I did not cook them, it’s all raw. Go to shoprite near u, u will see beetroot there
Re: High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause by Flappy222: 8:27am On Oct 13, 2023
Please do you have any idea of the Yoruba name of this beetroot plant?
golddust6000:
I did not cook them, it’s all raw. Go to shoprite near u, u will see beetroot there
Re: High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause by AlphaG: 2:17am On Nov 27, 2023
kenx1:
There are so many factors:

1) Hereditary

2) Lifestyle

3) What you eat

4) Weight

The contributing factors are so many, i used to have a high BP 160/120 until i decided to change my lifestyle i stopped taking alcohol, and carbonated drinks, cut off beef from my diet and exercised more @least walking briskly for 30mins, my Bp is now 124/80

Also, visit a cardiologist they will prescribe the right medication for you, i'm currently on exforge 10-160

Hello
I have hbp of 150/80, even when I lower it with drug it still rises back after some days, I don’t want to take bp drug anymore cuz I’m in my late 20s, people say I’m too young for it, so I ask if I start exercising and adjust my diets can I have a normal bp that lasts and I wouldn’t need to take drugs
Re: High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause by AlphaG: 2:04am On Dec 22, 2023
golddust6000:
exactly. I stop taking bp meds, beetroot and garlic, plus ginger mix all like juice, I was surprised my bp went from 161 to august 131 just for only two days o. I can never take bp meds never, even my kidney function was 56, now it’s 72 bro there’s wonders in nature I must attest.
You mean you stopped taking the meds and everything went bk okay with natural treatment?
Re: High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause by gentlezypher: 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2023
achillesfoot:
. Very good, I need you to do the following scans: A pelvic abdominal scan, Blood tests and Urine tests, blood cholesterol and lastly an ECG... At the end, Carvedilol 3.125 mg and a blood clotting med should be prescribed once a day. Vitamin C, folic acid and bananas are your best friend, garlic/ginger and lemon works wonders.. Amitriptyline might be prescribed for sleep disorder, if you're a working man please use this only on weekends as it weakens you.. You still need exercise, consider getting a treadmill..
God bless you for this brother.... Though I don't have this challenge myself,but I love and appreciate how you have given your assistance and advice.. you're a good person.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: FG Begins Spraying Of Passengers From Volatile Countries / COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) / Woman Delivered Of Premature Quadruplets In Kogi State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.