Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Lady Narrates How She Became Her Yoruba Boyfriend’s 'sister' | VIDEO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates How She Became Her Yoruba Boyfriend’s 'sister' | VIDEO (363 Views)

Lady Almost Commits Suicide After Dumped By 'yoruba' Boyfriend Of 5 Years / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night / 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How She Became Her Yoruba Boyfriend’s 'sister' | VIDEO by philme87: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2022
A TikTok user has narrated how she became her Yoruba boyfriend’s 'sister' after they moved in together.

The lady who revealed that the Nigerian man ticked all the boxes and said the right things, said she fell for all of it.

She also disclosed that while she was waitress at the time, her Yoruba boyfriend claimed to be a financial analyst but wouldn't give her any money during his pay day, while she gave him some of the money she made.

However after they moved in together since they lived on the same street, he told her to start acting like his sister because the house owners are planning to increase the rent since there are now two people living in the house.

She further added that while she played the role perfectly, she didn't know the man pushed her into it because he was dating another lady in the same building.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inLwGCbefv0

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost My Virginity After Three Years Of Engagement & Waiting / Video: Nigerian Female Police Officers Get Suspended By IGP For Appearing In Vir / 5 Factors That Can Induce Sexual Addiction And How To Stop Sexual Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.