Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer (65161 Views)

COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 / I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile / Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Enddy50ty(m): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Devine Healing I pray for you In Jesus name AMEN.
May you or anyone else never know cancer because cancer remains the deadliest single cause of death recently.
4 years ago I lost my Dad to prostrate cancer.
2 years ago I lost my Aunt (My Mom's immediate younger sister to Colon cancer.
Currently I have a childhood friend who's undergoing chemotheraphy for breast cancer, her narration of the treatments she undergoes is something I can't explain.

May God continue to Heal the world.

1 Like

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by McOluOmo: 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Na wah

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by esivue007(m): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kai
Chineke.
God help the Little Mandela.

1 Like

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by edosignature(m): 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
Must you always display your ignorance on social media?

Get sense for once & stop doing drugs.

superCleanworks:
so what?
many families paying selling lands and taking loans to pay millions to kidnappers plus all the loved ones still in the bush just because they entered a train they paid for (over 4 months in the bush) and you want us to care about this? furrrrck off

3 Likes

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Gadetimese: 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
I wish her quick recovery in Jesus name
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by tishbite42: 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Phuck em
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by camsyross: 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
I have been going on the comment section, seeing insults here and there on this trend, what da Bleep is wrong with u people? Enough of all this nonsense.. every body carry ur cross.. undecided
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Falseprofet2: 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
superCleanworks:
so what?
many families paying selling lands and taking loans to pay millions to kidnappers plus all the loved ones still in the bush just because they entered a train they paid for (over 4 months in the bush) and you want us to care about this? furrrrck off

You can always keep quiet if you dont have anything to say.
She is Mandela grand daughter. She is dying
Of course its newsworthy
Her news and bad governance in nigeria are not mutually exclusive.
Mandela is a hero to millions. A little education and more humanity would help you

2 Likes

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by chingydaboss(m): 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
Tell her to come to the mountain on top of other mountains which is The Lord’s Chosen Church at Ijesha Lagos State Nigeria and she would be healed.

Spread the Word

1 Like

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by jaxxy(m): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hope she gets through it.

1 Like

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by goslowgoslow(m): 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
superCleanworks:
so what?
Many of you on this forum are mentally deranged.
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by luvinhubby(m): 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
She will be healed and her health restored by Jesus in Jesus Christ name
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Starzo: 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
I hate that word 'cancer'

Scientists should hurry up and develop a non radioactive and atleast 99% efficient cure for all forms of cancer

I pray she beats this one
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Starzo: 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
superCleanworks:
so what?
Guy shut up...nor be everything thing you go turn to fight

1 Like

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by ednut1(m): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
Where are our fake Nigerian pastors. Cant they heal her

1 Like

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Starzo: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
TMKsouth:

Angry ugly man, buzz off.
Apologies for the stupidity of my comrade up there

Some people don't know where to draw the line.

I pray she beats the disease

1 Like

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by vincentjk(m): 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Seems she's having cancer of the breast, God's healing upon you. Amen.
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Starzo: 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
ednut1:
Where are our fake Nigerian pastors. Cant they heal her
Something is wrong with you...what dragged nigerians pastors into this issue?

Many of you are very stupid
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by macjurek(m): 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
My dear sister,Cancer is curable by God of Chosen, kindly follow us :
1.www.facebook.com/chosen Television

2.www.youtube.com/chosen Television

Please very important Thursday ,Time:8:00am

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Mozegee: 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
I don't fucking know who you are but you behave like a kid. Don't write because u think is your right to do so,sometimes you ignore.
superCleanworks:
so what?
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
TMKsouth:

I knew COWgeria's literacy levels were woeful hence the failure to optimally develop the most populous and oil rich resources at your exposal.

Pls ignore that uncultured dude.

1 Like

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
Starzo:

But he's right na,why can they do nothing now?
Na only to deceive mumu with fake prophecies,and miracle.
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by TMKsouth: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
superCleanworks:

you believe? wetin concern me and you?
I simply do not give a shit about this particular story and the subject matter involved.
if you like be a troll avenger or el-mariachi or vampire slayer, that is your kobo.
If you like be a landlord on Nairaland, all that info is inferior and irrelevant to me.
better look for a glass of water and drink. LOL

I wonder how you gonna piss yourself now that this thread had made front page.

Are you at any random airport in the world doing drug shitting tests?
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by ednut1(m): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
Starzo:

her grandad was close to some of those pastors in Nigeria

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by samnaija: 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
superCleanworks:

yeah my life must be real messed up. I have never made front page. Oh my Lord my life is ruined. LOL grin
shey dem tell your papa say I be blogger or journalist abi I dey write to aim for front page. How much comes with it? grin

You are nasty
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Lawag3: 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
superCleanworks:

it is THREAD and not trend. learn when and how to use either of them you fool before you rush to comment and disgrace your family.
now crawl back to your hole.

You know what am not going to involve in a war of words with you because without knowing you personally I know that all the cells in your brain are dead that's why you are so uncultured. Anyway thanks for the correction I'll keep that in mind.
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Kwipay: 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
Life!

Meanwhile, I sell PayPal funds for 550naira per Dollar... www.kwitok.com/paypal
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Jimmythewise: 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
superCleanworks:
so what?
you made a lot of sense but those who are blinded by the system will stone you. Unfortunately they outnumber wise people in this world.

2 Likes

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by JAGS001(m): 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
Tell them it's time for you to trabaye to meet your papa as everyone will do the same when time comes cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out / Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died / I Might Be Impotent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.