Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) (30143 Views)

Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts / Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) / American Priest Sprays Holy Water From Squirt Gun To Maintain Social Distancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Why you can't help but love Obi.

Dear Tinubu urchins You may not Love Obi today…but someday, you will be proud that you have a Humble, Responsible and intelligent President like Peter Obi. I won’t even advise you to rush into loving him, No. Take your time. You will understand him a bit later – when you let go of your sentiments, Emotions and evaluate him based on his personality and not his tribe

Cc: Freestuffng, seunsmg, ShortIGBOman, kagd10, PandoraObi, yyba, Abdul05, , IloveDemManna, Nlpolicewoman, aribisala0, yorubaisgreat, Christistruth00, femisplash, Omenka, and other Grand Urchins of the Agbadorian First Order.

This message is for you.

Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by Mydazz(m): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Christians no Liquor, Muslims No Liquor,
Please who works in all the breweries around the country, pagans?
Must be the pagans that gives them all those abnormal profit, year, in year out
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by cosmos1440: 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Dear Tinubu urchins You may not Love Obi today…but someday, you will be proud that you have a Humble, Responsible and intelligent President like Peter Obi. I won’t even advise you to rush into loving him, No. Take your time. You will understand him a bit later – when you let go of your sentiments, Emotions and evaluate him based on his personality and not his tribe

See how you started, at the bolded, and in your foolish mind, is this how you want to convince these so called urchins to start supporting your candidate ?
If Peter Obi was truly evaluated based on his personality, then he should be behind bars by now.
Is Peter Obi not a pathological liar and a polithiefcian from the PDP ?
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by hammer3x: 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
Mydazz:
Christians Liquor, Muslims No Liquor,
Please who works in all the breweries around the country, pagans?
Must be the pagans that gives them all those abnormal profit, year, in year out

fixed
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by BenjaminDomer: 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
Pastors go soon start pray for brothels too grin
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by Evilblackman(m): 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
just the same way Muslim forbid alcohol and admits smoking.

All these religious imbeciles are hypocrites
Nothing more
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by Themandator: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1426774/viral-video-pastor-spraying-holy-water-praying-liquor-store-photos/

That is a Reverend Father... Both in dressing and the ministration... The song is from Block Rosary
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by Nawttiboi007(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
This life sef ehn.... let ur conscience juz guide u that’s the secret
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by hammer3x: 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
BenjaminDomer:
Pastors go soon start pray for brothels too grin

NO MAN IS RIGHTEOUS.

GOD CAME FOR THE SINNERS.

IT IS THE PASTOR JOB TO PRAY FOR THEM , AS THEY TOO ARE GOD'S CHILDREN.
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by Softmirror: 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
hammer3x:

OUR GOD NO BE YOUR MATE.

JESUS CHRIST TURNED WATER INTO WINE, SO WE CAN DRINK.

AGAIN DON'T MAKE JESUS LOOK LIKE A BREWERY.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by Alajiki(m): 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

We should love Him Tu Lie grin

Hey! Go and ask that pastor for one bottle of Hennessy and get the fvck outa the thread
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by hammer3x: 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
Softmirror:

AGAIN DON'T MAKE JESUS LOOK LIKE A BREWERY.

HE IS A WALKING BREWERY.

FINEST WINE EVER!

Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by Softmirror: 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
hammer3x:

HE IS A WALKING BREWERY.

FINEST WINE!

undecided

GO AND READ THE BIBLE VERY WELL AND UNDERSTAND THE CONTEXT OF THE VERSES THAT SURROUNDED THE SCENARIO OF JESUS TURNING WATER TO WINE. MY QUESTION IS. WHY DOESN'T JESUS DRINK TOO?!

hammer3x

1 Like

Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by hammer3x: 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
Softmirror:

undecided

E PAIN AM!
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by hammer3x: 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
ALL THIS MUSLIMS ARE VERY FUNNY, USING STYLE TO SHOW THEIR INTOLERANCE.

CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM ARE NOT THE SAME.

JESUS CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD.
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by hammer3x: 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
Softmirror:

undecided

GO AND READ THE BIBLE VERY WELL AND UNDERSTAND THE CONTEXT OF THE VERSES THAT SURROUNDED THE SCENARIO OF JESUS TURNING WATER TO WINE. MY QUESTION IS. WHY DOESN'T JESUS DRINK TOO?!

hammer3x

I'M NOT HERE TO ARGUE WITH UNBELIEVERS.

PEOPLE THAT WANT TO DISTORT, MANIPULATE AND TWIST GOD INTENTION.

I'M NOT HERE TO CONVINCE YOU ABOUT ANYTHING, DEY YOUR LANE MAKE I DEY MY LANE.
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by PandoraObi: 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Cc: Freestuffng, seunsmg, ShortIGBOman, kagd10, PandoraObi, yyba, Abdul05, , IloveDemManna, Nlpolicewoman, aribisala0, yorubaisgreat, Christistruth00, femisplash, Omenka, and other Grand Urchins of the Agbadorian First Order.

This message is for you.
We don't share your mother's name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by hammer3x: 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
Softmirror:

undecided

hammer3x

JESUS CHRIST IS TOO SWEET, I DONT WANT TO SHARE HIM WITH ANYBODY.

UNLIKE ISLAM THAT YOU FORCE DOWN PEOPLE THROAT, EVEN COMMIT MURDER IF THEY REFUSE.

CHRISTIANS KNOW THEIR GOD AND DO EXPLIOTS.

WE ARE NOT FORCING ANYBODY TO JOIN US.

SOMETHING SO SWEET, LIKE OUR GOD, IS WITH JEALOUSY THAT WE SHARE HIM WITH OTHERS.
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by Softmirror: 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
hammer3x:

I'M NOT HERE TO ARGUE WITH UNBELIEVERS.

PEOPLE THAT WANT TO DISTORT, undecidedMANIPULATE AND TWIST GOD INTENTION.

I'M NOT HERE TO CONVINCE YOU ABOUT ANYTHING, DEY YOUR LANE MAKE I DEY MY LANE.

JESUS CHRIST TURNED WATER TO WINE BUT DOESN'T DRINK FROM IT undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by chiubaemeka(m): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bless ye this liquor grin. Let us keep allowing religion to deceive us..
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by hammer3x: 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Softmirror:

JESUS CHRIST TURNED WATER TO WINE BUT DOESN'T DRINK FROM IT undecided

GO FORCE AM NOW.

RELIGION OF FORCE. HAHAHAHAHA!

ONUKWU!
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by Softmirror: 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
hammer3x:

GO FORCE AM NOW.

ONUKWU!

THE WATER HE TURNED TO WINE WAS FOR UNBELIEVERS NOT CHRISTIANS GO AND READ THE BIBLE. ARE YOU AN UNBELIEVER? TRUE CHRISTIANS DON'T DRINK JUST LIKE JESUS CHRIST.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by hammer3x: 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
Softmirror:

THE WATER HE TURNED TO WINE WAS FOR UNBELIEVERS NOT CHRISTIAN GO AND READ THE BIBLE. ARE YOU AN UNBELIEVER?

ANYTHING THAT INVOLVES FORCE IS OF THE DEVIL.

GUY JESUS CHRIST DRANK ALCOHOL. OK!

NOW GET OFF MY MENTION.
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by Softmirror: 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
hammer3x:

ANYTHING THAT INVOLVES FORCE IS OF THE DEVIL.

GUY JESUS CHRIST DRANK ALCOHOL. OK!

NOW GET OFF MY MENTION.

SHOW US WHERE AND WHEN.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by hammer3x: 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
Softmirror:

SHOW US WHERE AND WHEN.

I WONT SHOW YOU.

GET OUT!

GO AND FACE YOUR MOHAMMAD.
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by hammer3x: 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
SEE NAME; HAM AND MAD...

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by hammer3x: 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
I WILL SAY THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL.

MUSLIMS SHOULD LEARN TO LEAVE THE HOLY BIBLE ALONE.

LIGHT AND DARKNESS HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON.

I KEEP WONDERING Y MOST OF THE POPULAR PASTORS IN NIGERIA ARE ALL EX-MUSLIMS.

ISLAM SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR YOU PEOPLE.
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by hammer3x: 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
NO BE ONLY GOD SABI DEY JEALOUS.

EVEN ME SEF, DEY JEALOUS WITH MY GOD.

I NO DEY SHARE, WITH ANYBODY. cool
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by Banhammy717: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Pastor no go chop.
So far Christianity support drinking alcohol.
Only Islam regard alcohol as Haram
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by staunchcule(m): 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
Shayo pastor grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by Gbeng30(m): 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Some of you people need to understand that business is business, wether liquor or not, even the pastor himself is a businessman in his own office, If you don't get it just forget.... grin grin grin grin... I'm sure after the prayers pastor will get like 2bottle of wine and bear... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary / Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) / Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.