Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) (30142 Views)

Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts / Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) / American Priest Sprays Holy Water From Squirt Gun To Maintain Social Distancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by PlanktonX: 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Is it hard to add audio of people sing hymns to a video where any man can dress with neck tag? No

This video proves nothing..
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by grandstar(m): 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
The Bible does not condemn drinking. It condemns getting drunk
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by favour32(m): 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
The man terrorize anyone?
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by PharmacyStore: 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
Let the spirit of the Devil go there
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lol
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jesus turned water into wine, Apostle asked Timothy to drink alcohol, you see Christians need to be high in-order to be spiritual. cool
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by Durabest: 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Why you can't help but love Obi.

Dear Tinubu urchins You may not Love Obi today…but someday, you will be proud that you have a Humble, Responsible and intelligent President like Peter Obi. I won’t even advise you to rush into loving him, No. Take your time. You will understand him a bit later – when you let go of your sentiments, Emotions and evaluate him based on his personality and not his tribe
You go cry pass like these after election.That obi you are pushing to failure will blame you for showing him fake love after election.
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by asanausana91: 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Why you can't help but love Obi.

Dear Tinubu urchins You may not Love Obi today…but someday, you will be proud that you have a Humble, Responsible and intelligent President like Peter Obi. I won’t even advise you to rush into loving him, No. Take your time. You will understand him a bit later – when you let go of your sentiments, Emotions and evaluate him based on his personality and not his tribe
just tell me how obi will handle security and corruption.
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by Epedure: 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by detectivejones: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Securing his offering, tithe, first fruit, pastor's appreciation, church project and other crazy names they use in billing people.
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by Elidrisy20: 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Christianity don suffer for these ppl hand
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by hkunle71(m): 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
I tell you bro... Man must survive ooo
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Drink your sorrows. CNN still reported why the demand for liquor has been increasing despite inflationary period
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by Prince001(m): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
pepetua:
I see nothing wrong in it, i don't know the angle the op is looking at it, after all we are not more righteous than God who turned water to Wine.

Wine in Bible is not alcohol!!!!! It's wine drink which is non alcoholic!!!!
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by Bfly: 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
What is wrong with liquor? People took wine and God still accepted them.

Don't tell me It is not the same God in old testament that gives the new testament.

Let the liquor flow.
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by igben(m): 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by Wwwq: 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
Really
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
My mother is a slut

Sure she is. That's why you're behaving like a retarded fool. Son of many sperms undecided
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by PandoraObi: 4:50am On Aug 25, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Sure she is. That's why you're behaving like a retarded fool. Son of many sperms undecided
I understand you perfectly well despite your folly and attempt denial, trying to tell indepth stories of your mother, what an immeasurable pain and surge of depression, you want consolation for your grieves, Oooooooooh you will get non here, I would have helped you if you had come few months back but now your case is irredeemable.
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by pepetua(m): 7:20am On Aug 25, 2022
Prince001:

Wine in Bible is not alcohol!!!!! It's wine drink which is non alcoholic!!!!
which theology school taught you that?
Re: Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) by Prince001(m): 8:18am On Aug 25, 2022
pepetua:
which theology school taught you that?

There's non alcoholic wine just google it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary / Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) / Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.