Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,769 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife (38686 Views)

Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Gambia (Photo) / Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos / Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Smith414: 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by SAMTOBIJU(m): 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Suicide by road side...that looks fishy o

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Treasure17(m): 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Stupid decision.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by enobong18: 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Aim still achieved make people de try think na sad
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by penultimatee(m): 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
Haa,why kill yourself because of a human being like you.its just a matter of time.you will surely get over it. RIP.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by GeneralBuhari: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
Her loss.

Life goes on.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Antoeni(m): 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
She a Mumu Woman, Committing Suicide over Marriage Plans Not Yet Executed ,
She Burn in the Hottest Part of Hell.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
True meaning of OVER MY DEAD BODY
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Stingyness from her and greediness from the man
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by jrusky(m): 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
I know she is going to be a Christain na my religion dey take issue like dis too far as if its d end of their world.

Why will u kill yourself cus ur man want another wife? Now who is a loser? Still d man go still marry d new wife and suffer your kids like hell, you see how idiotic u are woman?

Sorry hav no RIP to waste.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Evilblackman(m): 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Triangles1:
Because of D.
You are a fool
Family is worth something to some people
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by YeePeyHaa: 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
Learn to let go, I no go gree, I no go gree

Na wetin make stubborn fly follow corpse enter grave

It is well
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Roger3D(m): 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
post=116015173:
Please Don't Commit Suicide Because Of Human Being, Just Dey Beg.

We Are Always At Your Service To Help You.
Could you have prevented the man from taking another wife? If not then you couldn't have saved her
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Successmind(m): 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
Laslas. He go still marry that wife.... waist of energy,time and life.....r.i.p
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by marlow1962(m): 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
Pwettylinda:
grin
After the burial the man will marry a new wife now grin grin

She's a fool
A very big fool.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by chaloskyx: 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
Now he can marry the 2nd wife in peace without any woman or wife stopping him madam you played yourself
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by aestake: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
Westchester:
I deliver you from the shackles of bad news and lead you to the path of good news ijn undecided

Death to all vulture grillers on Nairaland!!
E no go better for Tinubu and his online urchins undecided tongue
Bad things happen every day. Is it their reporting that's now the problem?

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Princebest(m): 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
The news is not balanced beg. She went to commit suicide at the road side or what?

Africa with annoying incomplete news and inability to do proper investigation.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by NaijaCover(m): 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
Roger3D:
Could you have prevented the man from taking another wife? If not then you couldn't have saved her

Be Calming Down @Roger3D
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Proudlyomonna: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
Mumu woman angry
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Goldbw122(m): 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
This life nor balance at all
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Ishilove: 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
Junk blogging
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by aestake: 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
SAMTOBIJU:
Suicide by road side...that looks fishy o
You fit drink otapiapia, run to the road nao. Suicide no be only to tie rope for fan.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Gbeng30(m): 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
Wahala dey o, so since she has commited suicide now,the man will just marry another woman peacefully...this life sha.... May God help us
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Confirm4real(m): 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
I trust my Nigerian women grin

They would just give you conditions for marrying another woman.

Take a look at Regina Daniel wetin concern her as far as the cash is flowing.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by imagrg(m): 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
E, D aught.

She made things better for the in-coming lady!
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Eniolohunda: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Imagine she wasted her life for her children to suffer,Nonsense. if the story is true,But only God knows the true cause of her death. Fear Africa.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
Cypress042:
Her lifeless body was found at the road side?

It can't be a suicide case, i doubt it.

The husband should be arrested for proper interrogation and investigation sad

Me thinks so too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Drowns While Swimming At Popular MJ Resort In Benue (photos) / Why Foods That Boost Sexual Appetite May Not Work For Virgins - Chefs / Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.