Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife (38679 Views)

Abuja Woman Commits Suicide, Corpse, Baby Found In Bush / Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Gambia (Photo) / Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by SugarGirl44(f): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
I suspect the husband.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Ebonygeek(f): 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
GeneralPula:
But why do women detest sharing dicck?
Isn’t it better to share than to lose it totally?

It is well..
Why do you detest sharing pussy? Why not let other men fúck your woman?
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Zakarara(m): 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
She just gave him a good reason to go ahead with d marriage.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
says someone who can't help himself. Cassava people.
lasisi69:
cheesy

I'm just helping you ooo...

All of those rubbish on your mind won't let you excel undecided
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Blackdisciple(m): 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
Just like that...
So what makes you think as you took your own life he will not go ahead with the marriage ehhh?, certainly he will so why chose to die other than walking away!
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by superCleanworks(m): 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
Fremantle:

Would you rather not have your phone and Laptop for a month or A year without bad new?

is not the reason why bad news emanate. He reports good and bad and badder news. grin
there has always been bad news since EVE ate the forbidden fruit and it will be that way till the day the earth turns to dust.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by NaijaCover(m): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
superCleanworks:

is not the reason why bad news emanate. He reports good and bad and badder news. grin
there has always been bad news since EVE ate the forbidden fruit and it will be that way till the day the earth turns to dust.

Oil Dey Your Head Boss
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by PenSniper: 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
Suicide my foot.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by harmony75: 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
Chai she now give them chance patapata God go punish the wicked man.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Oshiogwemoh(m): 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
Cypress042:
Her lifeless body was found at the road side?

It can't be a suicide case, i doubt it.

The husband should be arrested for proper interrogation and investigation sad
Arrested or invited?
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by bukatyne(f): 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Cypress042:
Her lifeless body was found at the road side?

It can't be a suicide case, i doubt it.

The husband should be arrested for proper interrogation and investigation sad

100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Nyenom: 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
post=116015173:
Please Don't Commit Suicide Because Of Human Being, Just Dey Beg.

We Are Always At Your Service To Help You.

Na u dey beg.? Master of baddest news round o'clock.? Chief

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Triangles1(m): 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
Evilblackman:

You are a fool
Family is worth something to some people

Are you normal at all.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by olufeyikemi722: 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
Her lifeless body was found at the road side? It can't be a suicide case, i doubt it.The husband should be arrested for proper interrogation and investigation Her lifeless body was found at the road side? It can't be a suicide case, i doubt it.The husband should be arrested for proper interrogation and investigation ...
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by ayenale1(m): 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
Senseless...happy married life to the husband and the proposed wife...
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by JuanDeDios: 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
post=116015668:

See More Photos Via www.. Com
What are you - Patrick Jane? Why can't it be suicide?

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Oqw1: 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
Really
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Fremantle: 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
superCleanworks:

True, no doubt but the bad news out weighs the good, if you hear the next thing that comes to mind is Bad News.

Anyways like he said, 'Na where man dey work.....' wink

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by jimmyvic(m): 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Very foolish lady
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by naijapikin2(m): 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
Mtcheeeew
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by dollytino4real(f): 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kill ur sef because of gbola share mood tufiakwa!!
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by juniorjoe(m): 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
I haven't eaten since two days, facing reason hardship... Good bless you as you assist me..
0040663338 ACCESS BANK
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by NaijaCover(m): 6:17am On Aug 25, 2022
Fremantle:

True, no doubt but the bad news out weighs the good, if you hear the next thing that comes to mind is Bad News.

Anyways like he said, 'Na where man dey work.....' wink

Na Where , Dey Work, Na There, , Dey See Him Own Food Daily

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by NaijaCover(m): 6:18am On Aug 25, 2022
Nyenom:

Na u dey beg.? Master of baddest news round o'clock.? Chief

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Stanleyq: 6:33am On Aug 25, 2022
post=116015118:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/woman-allegedly-commits-suicide-over-husbands-plan-to-take-another-wife.html
Men do not know the kind of Pain they give to women when they marry a second wife, should women be allowed to take second husband too.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Adeboyefa(f): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2022
Until I see her suicide note written in her own handwriting, I believe she was killed by her husband or the incoming new wife (who also wants the monopoly Esther had enjoyed when newly married).

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Dynoz01: 7:40am On Sep 03, 2022
macof:
Damn. Pointless end

Sad though
I thought you said the devil doesn't exist

Then what actually prompted her to commit suicide? grin
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by macof(m): 8:19am On Sep 03, 2022
Dynoz01:
I thought you said the devil doesn't exist

Then what actually prompted her to commit suicide? grin

. This is a very dumb post
Please don't mention me to senseless things like this
Re: Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife by Dynoz01: 2:03am On Sep 29, 2022
macof:
. This is a very dumb post
Please don't mention me to senseless things like this
will you sharrap your STINKING mouth...bushrat!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Overweight Man Rummages Through Rubbish Dump For Food In Cameroon(photos) / 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) / Young Man Drowns While Swimming At Popular MJ Resort In Benue (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.