Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

TECNO To Give Customers Solar Panels In Special Sales Promo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO To Give Customers Solar Panels In Special Sales Promo (1003 Views)

TECNO To Hold Its Annual Flagship Product Launch Event In Dubai / How To Upgrade Your Tecno To Android 10 (secret Tips) / Tecno To Launch The Tecno Camon Cmore This January 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO To Give Customers Solar Panels In Special Sales Promo by Abiodunspectre(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
Nigeria’s biggest smartphone company, TECNO has commenced on her Special Sales Promo 2022.

During the promo period customers stand a chance to win gift items such as solar panels, and back-to-school gift bags which include laptops, customized headsets, and so much more.

The promo is open to both online and offline fans, and here is how to participate.

For offline fans: Walk into any authorised TECNO store and purchase any Spark 9 or Camon 19 series.

Upon buying it, you will get an instant branded gift from TECNO, such as Bluetooth speakers, Air Pods, and power banks.

Alongside the gifts, you will be given a raffle ticket which will qualify you to win either the solar panel or the back-to-school bag.

Every week, there will be a draw and 21 customers will stand a chance to win the back-to-school bags.

At the end of the promo, there will be a final draw where 3 customers will win 3 solar-powered inverter batteries.

For online fans: Grab your phones and stay tuned to news on all TECNO social media pages.

Make sure you participate in the trivia and activities related to the TECNO special sales promo. Winners would stand a chance to win branded items.

The promo has already started, so be one of the first ones to win these prizes. This promo ends on the 30th of September.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/23/tecnos-special-sales-promo-for-everyone-dont-miss-out/

1 Like

Re: TECNO To Give Customers Solar Panels In Special Sales Promo by OladapoF(m): 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
This is a great Development. I must be part of the winners
Re: TECNO To Give Customers Solar Panels In Special Sales Promo by EinsteinAyo(m): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
I hope TECNO fans will utilize this Opportunity.
Re: TECNO To Give Customers Solar Panels In Special Sales Promo by AyodejiFelix(m): 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
I think it's high time I bought one Camon 19. The phone is loaded with amazing features
Re: TECNO To Give Customers Solar Panels In Special Sales Promo by KeplersCross: 12:17am On Aug 26, 2022
Wow,a laptop and a solar panel cool
This is really tempting I must say,na to go buy spark 9 na....Camon is way expensive though!
Re: TECNO To Give Customers Solar Panels In Special Sales Promo by PotterJokes44: 12:20am On Aug 26, 2022
I think I can work with being an online fan Lol
Answer questions and be active on all Tecno social media pages, won't be easy sha but I hope I get picked sad embarassed
Re: TECNO To Give Customers Solar Panels In Special Sales Promo by IzuKiba77: 12:29am On Aug 26, 2022
Every week 21 customers gets picked with the promo's duration of a month,makes sense sha,gifts go reach everybody no doubt Lol
Even if you don't get qualified for the main gifts(solar panels and back-to-school gift bags),they still get to win other gifts like headsets, Bluetooth speakers and power banks shocked shocked
Re: TECNO To Give Customers Solar Panels In Special Sales Promo by DanyelAmeh: 2:24am On Aug 26, 2022
Nice one
Re: TECNO To Give Customers Solar Panels In Special Sales Promo by Zarandah: 2:26am On Aug 26, 2022
I would love to partake in this promo, to win gifts dey hungry me.
Re: TECNO To Give Customers Solar Panels In Special Sales Promo by kuljayms1(m): 2:28am On Aug 26, 2022
If I get some money, I won't mind owning the camon 19. The phone looks really sleek.
Re: TECNO To Give Customers Solar Panels In Special Sales Promo by AREWAELENU: 7:46am On Aug 26, 2022
Ndi Tecno and giveaways nah 5 n 6
Re: TECNO To Give Customers Solar Panels In Special Sales Promo by Nuelng: 11:22am On Aug 26, 2022
Shey I will not go n look for money to buy a device so I can win too like this
Re: TECNO To Give Customers Solar Panels In Special Sales Promo by Jayjerjay: 11:28am On Aug 26, 2022
This is a good one from TECNO, I'm hoping to be a beneficiary...
Re: TECNO To Give Customers Solar Panels In Special Sales Promo by Mimiko3: 11:29am On Aug 26, 2022
This is enticing but is it also available for swap deals, I'm hoping to swap my old device and add some money to get a new one
Re: TECNO To Give Customers Solar Panels In Special Sales Promo by Chiemezueajuzie: 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
Hmmm this Is a good and new something
Re: TECNO To Give Customers Solar Panels In Special Sales Promo by YangaBabe: 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
IzuKiba77:
Every week 21 customers gets picked with the promo's duration of a month,makes sense sha,gifts go reach everybody no doubt Lol
Even if you don't get qualified for the main gifts(solar panels and back-to-school gift bags),they still get to win other gifts like headsets, Bluetooth speakers and power banks shocked shocked
this is interesting, just by getting the phone? Nice
Re: TECNO To Give Customers Solar Panels In Special Sales Promo by Chomolina: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
The best part is you must get something else once you get the phone
Re: TECNO To Give Customers Solar Panels In Special Sales Promo by KingUka: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
I would love a set of headphones and power bank
Re: TECNO To Give Customers Solar Panels In Special Sales Promo by 0xAaron: 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
Last I checked solar powered inverters are like 150k. Imagine winning that
Re: TECNO To Give Customers Solar Panels In Special Sales Promo by Franktom247(m): 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
low-key TECNO is the phone brand that gives the most gifts to customers
Re: TECNO To Give Customers Solar Panels In Special Sales Promo by Alphastudent(m): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
Nice
Re: TECNO To Give Customers Solar Panels In Special Sales Promo by iseoluwanimi: 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
I no go mind to win that tecno laptop... its rainy season here solar no fit do am
Re: TECNO To Give Customers Solar Panels In Special Sales Promo by hoilakes(m): 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
Are they doing laptop too
iseoluwanimi:
tecno laptop...
Re: TECNO To Give Customers Solar Panels In Special Sales Promo by SimiVikky: 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
These amazing gifts items are enough to push me to getting a new phone of the mentioned series.
Re: TECNO To Give Customers Solar Panels In Special Sales Promo by Eyanbahose: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
Wow! This makes sense. How can I key in?
Re: TECNO To Give Customers Solar Panels In Special Sales Promo by presido2e(m): 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
The prices of both phones increased by 5k on the announcement of this promo
Re: TECNO To Give Customers Solar Panels In Special Sales Promo by Niswayne19: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
I want to win the solar panel.

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlink Nin From A Sim Card [ For Mtn, Airtel, Glo And Others] / Apple Music / Nigeria’s Cash Crunch Stirs Fintech Apps’ Usage Amongst With OPAY At Forefront

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.