Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

My Journey Into Being Redpilled - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Journey Into Being Redpilled (1419 Views)

The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] / This Japanese Woman Is Saying The Redpilled Bitter Truth About Feminism! [photo] / The Best Redpilled Movies Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey Into Being Redpilled by Emerald04(m): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
I got my heart broken once. And that was all it takes to redpilled me. But even when I was in a relationship with the girl I cherished most with everything I have. Was I ever a Simp? I doubt. Could recalled vividly a day I went out with my Ex to get her sum food. Getting there. I told her to enter and ask for what she want. She was like she’s taking fried rice and chicken, moreover she’s just going to sit while I go do the ordering. While she insists she really can’t. I told her I’ll be the one to pay for your dish, still be the one to go place you an order? I just smile and humbly walk out of the restaurant, flagged down a bike.
In as much getting her the food wasn’t really a big deal you know? But at times man just gotta borrow himself brain. Like do I really have to worship you everyday cus we dating?

She wasn’t just my best friend. She was everything I ever admired. I was madly in love with her.

I never trust any girl. But to sum extent I still trust her, then she cheated and was sorry bout the whole thing and started giving excuses. LOL
I felt down and betrayed. I let go off the relationship, not giving in to her plea.

I cut off communication with her seeing she was pestering me so much for forgiveness. I’m not Jesus.

Before you forgive a cheating girl. You should know this “your girl ain’t sorry cus she cheated, she’s only sorry cus you find out. Understand this and understand life”

Why must I be the one taking care of your bills while the only thing you bringing to the table is your Vjay..

Your common sense should tell you since that’s the only thing you have to offer. I don’t gottta share it with nobody.

Like I said maybe I was never a Simp. But my relationship with her was that of a beta male.

After falling out with her. I get so much redpilled a way I can’t imagine.

Before I get into any relationship only one thing rings in my head..

“TREAT HER LIKE A ROYALTY AND SHE WILL TREAT YOU WITH NO LOYALTY”

12 Likes

Re: My Journey Into Being Redpilled by Emerald04(m): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Now I’m currently in another relationship with a girl I think really love me.

Sometimes when guys are saying women only submit to a guy when the guy is financially ok. I’m just like lol.
This my current girl will keep giving whatever $ she could afford just to keep the relationship going

I tried my possible best most time just to come below my principle But this redpilled stuff keep getting the best part of me.

I’m scared if I keep going at this stage. Might end up losing the right girl.

One thing I noticed is a common factor among all these girls I have being in a relationship with is; they all starts to misbehaved and tends to Bleep up or do things that end up hurting me emotionally the very moment I start acting all caring.

When I asked this my current Girlfriend why she’s crazily inlove with me seeing the way I’m treating her when there are better options out there, niggas that will do whatever to simp for you. Niggas that worship you whenever..

Her response was “I like you just the way you are, and I feel you real and treat me better the most”

If you know your worth guys. Na the girl go dey do the spending. You go dey save your own money

Re: My Journey Into Being Redpilled by Emerald04(m): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
The fun part is it’s not just her. The one I even dated before her bought me Jordan retro 4. That one too was the one doing the spending. No matter how hard a girl is. They’re always obedient to me after two or three months of us being in a relationship.

Then I start to asked for the impossible. Another fun part is they always give to me the impossible..

This girl I’m currently dating now dey always do werey anytime I dey try act like a gentleman dey show her love and attention dey do transfer. But she dey always loyal whenever I switched mood from that of Romeo to Lord Future.

Modified: The first picture was my convo with her when she told me she’s coming to my side.

Second pic was me posting a pic of my ex on my status. She was really mad at me for posting her. But then she was still the one that later pleaded for me to forgive her for getting mad at me smiley

3rd pic is her asking me to carry me out to go do spending on me.. Lol

When a girl love you bruhda. She’ll surely spend or do whatever just to keep you.

4th pic was when I asked her for her nudes. She insisted she’s not sending. I just told her ok.
The next morning. I woke up to a “one time view” video nude. I just told her I no longer need it. And that’s the truth. I just view and delete wink

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into Being Redpilled by blazingblender(m): 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blood
I see you ....your face show fulltime ..
I love your quoted mehn
A cheating bitch is not sorry cus she cheated ... She is only sorry because she was caught

5 Likes

Re: My Journey Into Being Redpilled by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
grin angry grin
Re: My Journey Into Being Redpilled by robinso01(m): 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Story of a redpiller

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into Being Redpilled by Emerald04(m): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
robinso01:
Story of a redpiller
bruh I’m just kinda scared I’m going way too far with it. But no matter how much I try to help it I can’t. It’s just a normal lifestyle now.

Re: My Journey Into Being Redpilled by Emerald04(m): 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
blazingblender:
Blood
I see you ....your face show fulltime ..
I love your quoted mehn
A cheating bitch is not sorry cus she cheated ... She is only sorry because she was caught
Lol my man. That’s the fact.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into Being Redpilled by robinso01(m): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
Emerald04:
bruh I’m just kinda scared I’m going way too far with it. But no matter how much I try to help it I can’t. It’s just a normal lifestyle now.

Learn not to take it too far, over to do no good
Re: My Journey Into Being Redpilled by Hed0nist: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
Emerald04:

The day you stop, that is the day you’ll hear weeeeeeen!!!!
Re: My Journey Into Being Redpilled by Exxxgeee: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
Madt
Re: My Journey Into Being Redpilled by czarr(m): 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lol....you want to be more loving and caring but you know it won't end well if you change from this mode of idgaf. Your old programming is calling you and you best believe if you answer you'll get the opposite of what you are enjoying now. Stick to what the redpill has taught you and you'll enjoy a positive interaction like you are having now.

Don't worry you'll get used to it and soon enough it will be your default mode.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into Being Redpilled by SarutobiEky(m): 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bahd guy! grin
Re: My Journey Into Being Redpilled by InfinityFabric: 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
There's an ocean of SIMP and confidence allergic men out there, the few who show traits of confidence makes women wet.
Especially when you are in your late 20s and above. It's astounding how cognitively dissonant women can be and how easy they cheat with the competent guy while the SIMPle man she married still kisses her feet

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into Being Redpilled by Executer: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
What are u trying to achieve posting chats with your supposed girlfriend on an online forum just for clouts.
What if she sees it?
Re: My Journey Into Being Redpilled by Emerald04(m): 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hed0nist:

The day you stop, that is the day you’ll hear weeeeeeen!!!!
Me sef dey reason am
Re: My Journey Into Being Redpilled by Emerald04(m): 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
czarr:
Lol....you want to be more loving and caring but you know it won't end well if you change from this mode of idgaf. Your old programming is calling you and you best believe if you answer you'll get the opposite of what you are enjoying now. Stick to what the redpill has taught you and you'll enjoy a positive interaction like you are having now.

Don't worry you'll get used to it and soon enough it will be your default mode.
Thank you boss. I go hold this tight..

3 Likes

Re: My Journey Into Being Redpilled by Emerald04(m): 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
InfinityFabric:
There's an ocean of SIMP and confidence allergic men out there, the little that shows a trait of confidence makes women wet.
Especially when you are in your late 20s and above. It's astounding how cognitive dissonance women can be and how easy they cheat with the competent guy.
You right man... cry
Re: My Journey Into Being Redpilled by stanliwise(m): 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
Redpill - The parasite feeding of the poor egos of the timid males. A tale of of JJC and 419 square.
Re: My Journey Into Being Redpilled by Emerald04(m): 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
Executer:
What are u trying to achieve posting chats with your supposed girlfriend on an online forum just for clouts.
What if she sees it?
Honestly man I’m not chasing no clouts. But fine if you think I am. we are all entitled to our opinion.
And you telling me what if she sees it, is that a threat? Lol what she gon do? Serve me breakfast or call me out in a WhatsApp group? Like I care lol.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into Being Redpilled by Emerald04(m): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
stanliwise:
Redpill - The parasite feeding of the poor egos of the timid males. A tale of of JJC and 419 square.
Lol people like you can never be saved. Your type will probably worship my girlfriend Ass for the rest of your life.

Well continue simping it’s your choice man. As for me and my fellow redpillers we don't do slave shit to pussy, you either be with us or buzz off.

6 Likes

Re: My Journey Into Being Redpilled by stanliwise(m): 7:37am On Aug 25, 2022
Emerald04:
Lol people like you can never be saved. Your type will probably worship my girlfriend Ass for the rest of your life.

Well continue simping it’s your choice man. As for me and my fellow redpillers we don't do slave shit to pussy, you either be with us or buzz off.
Says someone posting whatsapp chat of him and a girl. The most immature 21st century behavior. only God knows if that is even your chat sef.

So what else does redpill says again aside from bitchess? and simps?

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into Being Redpilled by Emerald04(m): 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
stanliwise:

Says someone posting whatsapp chat of him and a girl. The most immature 21st century behavior. only God knows if that is even your chat sef.

So what else does redpill says again aside from bitchess? and simps?
na until I post screen record... bloody fool!

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into Being Redpilled by Executer: 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
Emerald04:
Honestly man I’m not chasing no clouts. But fine if you think I am. we are all entitled to our opinion.
And you telling me what if she sees it, is that a threat? Lol what she gon do? Serve me breakfast or call me out in a WhatsApp group? Like I care lol.
It's just childish sharing chats with someone you claim to be in a relationship with on a faceless forum just to prove alpha or redpilled.
Real men don't do that

3 Likes

Re: My Journey Into Being Redpilled by Emerald04(m): 7:24am On Aug 27, 2022
Executer:

It's just childish sharing chats with someone you claim to be in a relationship with on a faceless forum just to prove alpha or redpilled.
Real men don't do that
So you real?? Lmao
Re: My Journey Into Being Redpilled by Es350: 9:46am On Aug 27, 2022
This your behaviour is disgusting and not redpill.
Re: My Journey Into Being Redpilled by Neimar: 10:13am On Aug 27, 2022
Una nr dy tire for love matter undecided
Re: My Journey Into Being Redpilled by Announced3: 10:16am On Aug 27, 2022
Op don't mind this sudden advocate fools.. his chatup post with his gf was just for evidence..

Op go on jare.. that my latest pattern and it has been helping me among the ladies...
1. Save my money and spend when I wish to
2. Contain my emotions..
No room for simping in this century
Re: My Journey Into Being Redpilled by Announced3: 10:17am On Aug 27, 2022
Neimar:
Una nr dy tire for love matter undecided

Says a broke simp
Re: My Journey Into Being Redpilled by marlow1962(m): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2022
Why am I not seeing no females on this thread?
Re: My Journey Into Being Redpilled by Neimar: 10:46am On Aug 27, 2022
Announced3:

Says a broke simp

See mumu grin
Everybody broke for ya dull head
Re: My Journey Into Being Redpilled by Emerald04(m): 11:57am On Aug 27, 2022
Es350:
This your behaviour is disgusting and not redpill.
Watts disgusting bout it? Anytime I show this girls what love actually all about. They end up acting like they’re best thing next to hitting jackpots lol. But whenever I give this attitude. They always end up worshiping me. And I kuku make am my default setting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Village Sex And Romance / Lesson / Have You Seen This Flower, Whats The Name - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.