Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos (34994 Views)

A Northerner Opens A Barbing Saloon In Honor Of Peter Obi, Photos... / Governor Ganduje Commissions Car Wash In Kano State (Photo, Video) / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by Ance4Liverpool: 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
This is show of a pure love for Peter obi.
My happiness is that this September campaign will start proper and APC will be surprised of what they will see
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by Allisgud: 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
Don't allow any body who has refused to be obidient
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
Peter obi is a movement
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by Proudlyomonna: 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ckonnet:
Jehovah witness Pattern loading, you must get sense by force all agbado boys n girls.
Every sick mind must be obedient, we can't allow our people perish.

We will not just sit and allow them use their senselessness to put Us in a bigger trouble than we already have at hand now.
I no follow vote for the evil Apc party but I dey follow shameless BMC suffer from the effects of the evil Apc party undecided
Apc must be destroyed NOW.
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by BigYash: 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
Arelyn:
There are so many things we get wrong as Nigerians...Putting emotions ahead of logic is common across the very same fabric that holds our society.

A man once walked hundreds of kilometres for Buhari, and developed leg issues now he is on his
own

Nigerians love freebies and this man will wash more cars than his destiny ever bargained for...

These folks don't deserve your sweat...
Werey! grin
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by dalass(f): 4:54am On Aug 25, 2022
Caleb17:
A patriotic Nigerian from Bauchi State has opened a free car wash in solidarity with the OBIdient movement for a better Nigeria. The free car wash is located at Yalwan Kagadama Bauchi State. His free services is offered every Friday and Sunday.

We can see the 'cars' he's washing for free .... As if these abokis will vote for an Igbo man.. They no too get conscience... Help them in everything no mean say they won't do you strong tin.
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by TinubuThief: 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
TinubuThief:
grin
Urchins and nairaland resident zombies, una better embrace this movement before it elude una forever. Forewarned is forearmed.
See real love from the youths.
From the east, west, north and south, the youth's has already decided because if we don't act now, u and I go wake up one fateful morning and realized that our hay days and our great future has been robbed from us through greedy and selfish old politicians like TINUBU and co. Ain't u supposed to be happy that we want to change from the usual ways of politicking that has not benefited me and u including our parents. That we try something new? Only a mad man keep on doing the same thing and expecting different results. The youths are not mad , we want to try something different

You can never beat the reach
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by Teeroyzimma: 11:21am On Aug 30, 2022
sendemenge:
If you like Open free food canteen! Nah your account balance....BAT2023

Guy let me tell you a personal experience of mine. Bandits raided my house earlier this year, i will not disclose the location. They robbed us, they put it on our body wotowoto and almost made my father blind from a devilish chinging(stabbing) to his eye. I was like you thinking everywhere's soft and nothing could happen to me but after that experience reality really hit home. One thing i can assure you is that if Tinubu/Shettima become victorious i can guarantee you that it will reach 80% of households, why is that you're asking? Tinubu who is a Muslim himself chose a Muslim as his vice which will give these bandits more courage to perpetrate atrocities, by the way i'm not trying to potray Tinubu as a bad person.

Please be wise and vote Peter Obi 2023, so we don't live with regret.
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by hartson(m): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

We will not just sit and allow them use their senselessness to put Us in a bigger trouble than we already have at hand now.
I no follow vote for the evil Apc party but I dey follow shameless BMC suffer from the effects of the evil Apc party undecided
Apc must be destroyed NOW.
calm down,APC will never exist again after the tenure of bubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muhammad Abu Ali Killed By Boko Haram / Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas / Pictures Of Osinbajo Playing Chess With Children Of Chess In The Slum Africa Grp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.