Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos (34997 Views)

A Northerner Opens A Barbing Saloon In Honor Of Peter Obi, Photos... / Governor Ganduje Commissions Car Wash In Kano State (Photo, Video) / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by LZAA: 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
Helinues wee not like this
Cc Afamed Justiceleague1 AfonjaConehead metaphysical sarrki

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by Makcollins(m): 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
Obi/Datti is OK
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by Saint99: 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
Commendable. Last time, it was in Kastina where groups were cleaning up the street in support of PO. We need to reclaim our country back where Citizens will be interested once again to contribute towards the development of our dear country.
Because of the way this country has been managed by the oldies, many have lost hope and became interested. The LABOUR of heroes past shall not be in vain " Nigeria call OBEY"
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by hartson(m): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
esivue007:
Sai obi. cheesy

Obi 2023 is a done deal.!

Meanwhile,am still looking forward to seeing someone who will openly render his/her service freely to people in a bid to canvass votes for Apc/PDp.
Yeah,done and dusted.shikina

1 Like

Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by Arelyn: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
Gadetimese:

This post will have at least 30k views

His sweat is not in vain

Publicity only is something

We say no to Old and Sick useless Basta rds

Naturally, I don't respond to mentions but I will oblige you...

I want you to sit down calmly and think about how his effort is going to contribute to his family finances in the next few months this promo will be on

Think about the volume of cars he will be washing for free and reason out how much he is going to waste( Soap, water, TIME) on a politician who won't even acknowledge him in any of his speech

Think about how many people who have previously indulged themselves in stupid and wasteful adventures of this nature and their stories today

Facts don't give an f..k how you feel, it is what it is.....

1 Like

Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by Mozegee: 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Let the campaign begin ,all these criminals who has refuse to leave will understand that Nigerian youths are not joking.
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ahia oma n'ere onwe ya.

Peter Obi is a rare gem.

1 Like

Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by hartson(m): 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
Ahia oma n'ere onwe ya.

Peter Obi is a rare gem.
O ka osi di nwanne.Obediently marching on
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by sendemenge: 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
If you like open free food canteen,nah your account balance! BAT42023
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by Gadetimese: 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Arelyn:

Naturally, I don't respond to mentions but I will oblige you....

I want you to sit down calmly and think how is effort is going to contribute to his family finances in the next few months this promo will be on

Think about the volume of cars he will be washing for free and reason out how much he is going to waste( Soap, water, TIME) on a politician who won't even acknowledge him in any of his speech

Think about how many people have previously indulged themselves in stupid and wasteful adventures of this nature and their stories today

Facts don't give a f..k how you feel, it is what it is.....

And if Peter Obi wins, how is that not going to possibly change his life + millions of other people's life.

You see, this is why you lot support bad candidates, you are too selfish in your thinking

My pocket, my family, my this, my that

Lesson: Develop a selfless lifestyle

Bye
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by sendemenge: 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
If you like Open free food canteen! Nah your account balance....BAT2023
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by Sambo4040: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
judithjam:
Atiku is the boss,lord and saviour of peter obi,why waste your vote on obi,when you can vote his boss?
At time, reading comments like yours always strike a question in mind... That is, is it that u and poverty have same ties and made a covenant never to be free in life? Will this brain of yours not ruin your generation like this?
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by deji17: 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
Attention seekers. Even his sign post could not stand erect.
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by stevups(m): 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Why now?
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by Everlastingson: 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
Arelyn:
There are so many things we get wrong as Nigerians...Putting emotions ahead of logic is common across the very same fabric that holds our society.

A man once walked hundreds of kilometres for Buhari, and developed leg issues now he is on his
own

Nigerians love freebies and this man will wash more cars than his destiny ever bargained for...

These folks don't deserve your sweat...

Don't take paracetamol for another man's headache. He will be rewarded by God for his good deeds. So since you were born you've never received something for free from someone?
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by Everlastingson: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
JJuanMiguel:
Reminds me of the Nincompoop that trekked for Buhari.

Peter Obi is NOT Buhari.
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by Oqw1: 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
Good
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by Benwallt(m): 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

True, it is also true that the guy will experience an upsurge in patronage for the other days of the week.
Yeah, Very on point.
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by SimplySEA(m): 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
Arelyn:
There are so many things we get wrong as Nigerians...Putting emotions ahead of logic is common across the very same fabric that holds our society.

A man once walked hundreds of kilometres for Buhari, and developed leg issues now he is on his
own

Nigerians love freebies and this man will wash more cars than his destiny ever bargained for...

These folks don't deserve your sweat...

That's one way to see it. Another way could be that he is riding on the momentum of the Obidient trend to advertise and get more customers.

It could just be a smart move!���
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by Angrygoat: 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Pls do aboki wear jeans and t-shirt at all.
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
Fresh lease of live for the masses if Peter Obi becomes President.

Say YES to Competence.
Say YES to Quality Leadership.

BE OBEDIENT.
VOTE PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT 2023.
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by Arelyn: 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
SimplySEA:

That's one way to see it. Another way could be that he is riding on the momentum of the Obedient trend to advertise and get more customers.

It could just be a smart move!���

That is a sensible submission but I guess a "wash one, get the next wash free" will have made a better business strategy
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by manmade(m): 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
Klington:
Well-meaning, reasonable, sound mind and honest Nigerians support Peter Obi with their hard earned resources without any form of inducement sad

What a time to be alive

Peter Obi is a dream come true
we are going to adopt this poster as our profile picture once the ban on campaign is lifted next month.
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by AyomideOG01: 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
judithjam:
Atiku is the boss,lord and saviour of peter obi,why waste your vote on obi,when you can vote his boss?
You still dey coma and you go wake by 2023
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by Prisco4luv(m): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Good one, Peter obi all the way
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by CaptainFM1: 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
2moroshine:
Make campaign start first. Dem Old grandpas will shock.

Na wetin dey always surprise me be that!
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by Thomthom(m): 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
TinubuThief:
grin
Urchins and nairaland resident zombies, una better embrace this movement before it elude una forever. Forewarned is forearmed.
See real love from the youths.
From the east, west, north and south, the youth's has already decided because if we don't act now, u and I go wake up one fateful morning and realized that our hay days and our great future has been robbed from us through greedy and selfish old politicians like TINUBU and co. Ain't u supposed to be happy that we want to change from the usual ways of politicking that has not benefited me and u including our parents. That we try something new? Only a mad man keep on doing the same thing and expecting different results. The youths are not mad , we want to try something different

You can never beat the reach
Correct talk..

1 Like

Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by mrkings84(m): 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
I YET TO SEE ORDINARY NIGERIANS WITH BRAINS GIVE THIS KIND OF LOVE AND SUPPORT TO TINUBU AND ATITKU.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!!
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by TheClassic1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Don't worry you will soon open another one to support tinubu when he becomes our president in 2023
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
Nice
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by TheATM: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
Caleb17:
A patriotic Nigerian from Bauchi State has opened a free car wash in solidarity with the OBIdient movement for a better Nigeria. The free car wash is located at Yalwan Kagadama Bauchi State. His free services is offered every Friday and Sunday.
The man name is either Emeka,Uche or Ifeayin
Re: A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos by penearth(m): 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
#Obidaddy2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Osinbajo Playing Chess With Children Of Chess In The Slum Africa Grp / Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba / APC, PDP Factions Form Alliance To Produce Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.