Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? (5249 Views)

Unbelievable! Did Arise TV's Anchor, Rufai Oseni Actually Did This? / Femi Fani-Kayode To Obi: Do Us All A Big Favour, Go And Never Come Back / Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? by Workch: 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
Midastorch:

Brov, I don't want to talk about what I don't know...maybe you should pick another one from the ones I mentioned above
I don’t have that time.

I noted many errors but I don’t have time for back and forth arguments.

You can believe whatever you want to
Re: What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? by ElSudani: 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
Workch:
No man’s land was developed by federal government.

There no single project handled by Lagos state that has surpassed 3rd mainland bridge built by federal government. The show you the fraud in Lagos.

Even with all the funds, the given does cosmetics and then loot lagosians blind

Re: What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? by Workch: 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
[quote author=ElSudani post=116029459][/quote]Oga, Tinubu no do anything for Lagos.

Mention 3 capital/legacy project that Tinubu started and finished in Lagos that is still in existence today, I will vote for Tinubu.

I don’t like too much arguments, just prove me wrong that he worked.
Re: What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? by ElSudani: 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
Workch:
Oga, Tinubu no do anything for Lagos.

Mention 3 capital/legacy project that Tinubu started and finished in Lagos that is still in existence today, I will vote for Tinubu.

There are many, but the most important thing is the foresight to formulate policies and embark on projects that will ensure continuous improvement and progress. Tinubu did this wonderfully and this is why this small real estate in Nigeria is one of the largest economies in Africa.

What about Anambra? Did Obi move the state forward? The answer obviously is no.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? by Workch: 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
ElSudani:

There are many, but the most important thing is the foresight to formulate policies and embark on projects that will ensure continuous improvement and progress. Tinubu did this wonderfully and this is why this small real estate in Nigeria is one of the largest economies in Africa.
Show me 3 Legacy/capital project started and finished by Tinubu still existing in Lagos today, I will vote for him.

It seems you talk too much
Re: What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? by ElSudani: 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Workch:
Show me 3 Legacy/capital project started and finished by Tinubu still existing in Lagos today, I will vote for him.

It seems you talk to much

I am not playing any dumb game with any reta. rd. Go online and educate yourself.
The guy you are promoting recorded no remarkable achievement in Anambra and you have the guts to ask me dumb questions.

1 Like

Re: What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? by dominic17: 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
It is your choice to choose between light and darkness. If you like vote for the man that will cease Nigeria leadership forever and share our common assets to his immediate family the way he did in Lagos. You will surely suffer the effects.

wis3:
1 million computers indeed. Coneheaded liars grin. I'd be really disappointed if this man doesn't come third in the forthcoming elections with the amount of lies y'all spreading online.
Re: What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? by Workch: 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
ElSudani:

I am not playing any dumb game with any reta. rd. Go online and educate yourself.
Lol, thanks for agreeing that Tinubu is fraud then and he doesn’t have any legacy project in Lagos that he started and finished.

He was busy looting Lagos state blind and now he’s going to use his loots to buy votes grin
Emi lokan
Re: What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? by ElSudani: 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
Workch:
Lol, thanks for agreeing that Tinubu is fraud then and he doesn’t have any legacy project in Lagos that he started and finished.

He was busy looting Lagos state blind and now he’s going to use his loots to buy votes grin
Emi lokan

Folks like you don't read and that is not my fault or Tinubu's fault.
Even the Bible told you to seek the truth and it will set you free but most of you are not interested in any truth.

1 Like

Re: What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? by dominic17: 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
You have seen Obi's achievement,can you enlighten us on what Tinubu did in Lagos.

ElSudani:

What about Anambra? Did Obi move the state forward? The answer obviously is no.
Re: What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? by Workch: 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
dominic17:
You have seen Obi's achievement,can you enlighten us on what Tinubu did in Lagos.

watch how he will start listing Ambode and Fashola’s projects as Tinubu project.

When they become blank, you will hear things like he masterminded the master plan of Lagos grin

Still baba no do anything. He was busy looting and looting funds

1 Like

Re: What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? by Workch: 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
ElSudani:

Folks like you don't read and that is not my fault or Tinubu's fault.
Even the Bible told you to the truth will set you free but most of you are not interested in any truth.
Screenshot this

I swear to God, if you list 3 capital projects that Tinubu started and finished and still exists in Lagos today, I will start campaigning for him.
I will make at least 1 thread for him everyday.

Please wow me grin
Re: What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? by ElSudani: 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
dominic17:

https://www.ft.com/content/ff0595e4-26de-11e8-b27e-cc62a39d57a0

This is an unbiased assessment of Tinubu's Lagos. I am sure you will not read it. If by any chance you read it then come back and let us talk.
Re: What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? by ElSudani: 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Workch:
Oga, Tinubu no do anything for Lagos.

There you go, unbiased piece by the reputable Financial Times.

1 Like

Re: What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? by Workch: 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
ElSudani:

This is an unbiased assessment of Tinubu's Lagos. I am sure you will not read it. If by any chance you read it then come back and let us talk.
i will read it to see if he started and finished any capital project.

Brb
Re: What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? by wis3(m): 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
dominic17:
It is your choice to choose between light and darkness. If you like vote for the man that will cease Nigeria leadership forever and share our common assets to his immediate family the way he did in Lagos. You will surely suffer the effects.

If Anambra is developed, why did Peter Obi have to run to Lagos?� It seems you have to "Not have a Brain" to be a Peter Obi supporter. Why is Obi not living in Anambra?

1 Like

Re: What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? by Workch: 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
ElSudani:

There you go, unbiased piece by the reputable Financial Times.
see what the link is showing. I cannot subscribe to this.

If you have subscribed please kindly share a screenshot or copy and paste what’s in the article

I am waiting

Re: What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? by Workch: 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
wis3:
If Anambra is developed, why did Peter Obi have to run to Lagos?� It seems you have to "Not have a Brain" to be a Peter Obi supporter. Why is Obi not living in Anambra?
If Lagos is developed why does Tinubu receive medical care in France grin

Did he forget to build standard hospitals when he was building Lagos ?

1 Like

Re: What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? by Prinxzona10: 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
Midastorch:

I've been to the 21 local govt in Anambra state, I can name them even in my sleep...If I don't know the bridge it doesn't mean it doesn't exist or exists ...if you and I go to Obosi where Osita Chidoka hails from, I'm sure you'll get loss..from there I can take you to the Obosi bridge from there I will take you to Ihala then Mbano and Owerri in Imo state...I'm sure you don't know Mbosi talkess of Ihe Mbosi in Ihala local govt of Anabra state..

Oga,you gotta stop please..Ihe mbosi is in Ekwusigo local government and not Ihiala...
I can see the way you've been trying hard to discredit everything the op said and I ask,to what end?
Op,it's not a million computers buh 30,000 computers and other things you said there are truth except just two buh for the rural roads,Peter Obi did exceptionally well there because every nook and crannies of my village were tied by him and everywhere looks like a mini city...
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? by ElSudani: 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
Workch:
see what the link is showing. I cannot subscribe to this.

If you have subscribed please kindly share a screenshot or copy and paste what’s in the article

I am waiting

That is the problem with folks like you. Where then do you get your information from? Beer joints? Under the bridge?
If Obi is truly and international businessman and he doesn’t read the FT then he is not informed.
Seek the truth my friend like the Bible say, and it will set you free.
Re: What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? by wis3(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Workch:
If Lagos is developed why does Tinubu receive medical care in France grin

Did he forget to build standard hospitals when he was building Lagos ?
See the trouble with you lot is no matter how hard you try to wash Obi, he will still be a criminal. Lagos is like Dubai to Peter Obi and all the credit goes to Tinubu. Obi ought to be ashamed of himself. Despite all the legacies (lies) he laid behind, man still had to run to Lagos
Re: What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? by wis3(m): 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
Prinxzona10:

Oga,you gotta stop please..Ihe mbosi is in Ekwusigo local government and not Ihiala...
I can see the way you've been trying hard to discredit everything the op said and I ask,to what end?
Op,it's not a million computers buh 30,000 computers and other things you said there are truth except just two buh for the rural roads,Peter Obi did exceptionally well there because every nook and crannies of my village were tied by him and everywhere looks like a mini city...
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
1milliion computers. This is hilarious
Re: What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? by Workch: 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
ElSudani:

That is the problem with folks like you. Where then do you get your information from? Beer joints? Under the bridge?
If Obi is truly and international businessman and he doesn’t read the FT then he is not informed.
Seek the truth my friend like the Bible say, and it will set you free.
So what stops you from sharing a screenshot here so we can see it?
I can bet my ass that you also do not have access to that info yourself
Re: What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? by Workch: 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
wis3:
See the trouble with you lot is no matter how hard you try to wash Obi, he will still be a criminal. Lagos is like Dubai to Peter Obi and all the credit goes to Tinubu. Obi ought to be ashamed of himself. Despite all the legacies (lies) he laid behind, man still had to run to Lagos
With 50billion IGR still no hospital to treat him.

Emi lokan Of Lagos dey use Lagos IGR go France for medic grin

1 Like

Re: What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? by Workch: 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
wis3:
If not for the federal government and the long status of Lagos as capital, Tinubu would have been exposed as a low budget Ikpeazu.

There is nothing we can point to today that he used Lagos state money for aside traveling to France for medicals because he failed to build a begin hospital grin
Re: What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? by wis3(m): 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Workch:
With 50billion IGR still no hospital to treat him.

Emi lokan Of Lagos dey use Lagos IGR go France for medic grin
Tinubu isn't the best thing ouur country needs right now but I'd rather pick Buhari over Obi. Peter Obi is the worst governor in the history of Nigeria. Obi makes Yahaya Bello look like Abraham Lincoln. Make una easy dey defend failures.

1 Like

Re: What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? by ElSudani: 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Workch:
So what stops you from sharing a screenshot here so we can see it?
I can bet my ass that you also do not have access to that info yourself

I did already.
Re: What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? by Workch: 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
wis3:
Tinubu isn't the best thing ouur country needs right now but I'd rather pick Buhari over Obi. Peter Obi is the worst governor in the history of Nigeria. Obi makes Yahaya Bello look like Abraham Lincoln. Make una easy dey defend failures.
At least, Obi built a hospital that can take care of his health grin

He doesn’t fly to France to take medics grin

Emi lokan
Re: What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? by Workch: 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
ElSudani:

I did already.
you shared it, where?

Please kindly reshare. I am very interested in this

1 Like

Re: What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? by wis3(m): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
Workch:
If not for the federal government and the long status of Lagos as capital, Tinubu would have been exposed as a low budget Ikpeazu.

There is nothing we can point to today that he used Lagos state money for aside traveling to France for medicals because he failed to build a begin hospital grin
How much does Anambra generate as IGR? Obi is not fit to be a local government chairman. His legacies are all glaring for all and sundry to feast their eyes on. A region where people get locked at home like animals and you'd get mobbed, shot at or even butchered for refusing to sit at home. See this is the difference between Lagos and Anambra. Obi is smart to have picked Lagos over Anambra

1 Like

Re: What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? by wis3(m): 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
Workch:
At least, Obi built a hospital that can take care of his health grin

He doesn’t fly to France to take medics grin

Emi lokan
so you mean Obi leaves his Lagos residence for Anambra anytime he falls sick and returns to Lagos when he is well? Is Lagos not wonderful?�

1 Like

Re: What Actually Did Peter Obi Do In Anambra State? by Workch: 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
wis3:
How much does Anambra generate as IGR? Obi is not fit to be a local government chairman. His legacies are all glaring for all and sundry to feast their eyes on. A region where people get locked at home like animals and you'd get mobbed, shot at or even butchered for refusing to sit at home. See this is the difference between Lagos and Anambra. Obi is smart to have picked Lagos over Anambra
Tour fraudulent emi lokan, the low budget ikpeazy couldn’t do shishi with the huge IGR he potentiate.

No wonder he so rich with no single legitimate source of wealth. God forbid we elect such criminal grin

A criminal who can’t even build a hospital for himself grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Criticised Jonathan Nothing Happened, I Criticised Buhari & I Get Death Threat / What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) / This Is What You See When Election Is Approaching In Nigeria (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.