Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike (40296 Views)

Tribunal: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court, Says We Got Judgement, Not Justice / PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike / Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
If Atiku finally becomes president, he will flog Wike so hard
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by PrinceMon101(m): 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Good day everyone. Apologies for posting this on this thread, I am doing this because of the situation I find myself in, please forgive me and help me out if you can as I am not seeking for money nor funds, your help will be deeply appreciated

I am an undergraduate student of the University Of Port Harcourt, residing within the school environ.
Please I'm seeking for a vacancy, I'm in need of a job, a legit work, either to work as a part-time or full-time worker. I've tried severally, looking for one but I've not had any success. I'll really appreciate if anyone has one or can connect me to one as I am tired of staying at home due to this war between FG and ASUU.

Please, I'll be very grateful if I can get any or connected to any, either within Choba, Alakahia, Rumuosi, Mgbouba or NTA Road, be it a teaching job or any good and legitimate work. I am an undergraduate medical student ������help me out please
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by PenSniper: 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
PresidObi:
They are wooing themselves and spreading their sharing formulas.

Peter Obi is moving to solve all our problems in Nigeria like

Electricity
Security
Wiping off the foreign debts
Enriching Nigerians

As he did in as Anambra governor, uhn ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by 2moroshine(f): 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
highchief1:
i may not vote.i can stay in my house and give instructions.i have never lost my ward

Would you describe such election as free and fair?
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by frog12: 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
because they are all foolish. this is the most sensible post so far

samwash:
I am not understanding the matter on ground. Why is Wike in UK, is he on vacation, I thought he suppose to be in River State presiding over the affairs there.
Must the meeting be held in the UK, can't Atiku wait for Wike to be back to town before hold the meeting?
Na just reconsilation talks them they travel go France,UK & American, if this pple win, na for Dubai & Russia dem go they pass & approve Nigeria budget.
Atiku on sabbatical leave will come from nowhere come buy ticket, come dey disturb the peace in PDP when election time don reach.
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by Owopariola001: 8:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
Cantonese:
Why do they always fly to Europe, Dubai, USA to hold meetings about pressing issues in their country?

Do those nationals come to Nigeria to discuss their national matters?

OBIdience is very important please.

Lol. Because it's a neutral ground.

If Mr. A goes to Mr. B region to hold the meeting, and the outcome is not favorable to Mr. A, people will clearly see the desperation in Mr. A and his limited influence in the power play.

Also, it rids or limits the "eavesdroppers" from getting the details of what is being discussed since the parties to the meeting are enemies.

Another reason is to have a reliable well trusted third party who will bear witness to the key details of the meeting should they agree like the Aburi Accord.
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by PenSniper: 8:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
Machinegun91:
This is fake news

APC is forbidden

Benue state is for Peter Obi

When will you stop living in a fool's paradise ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by rickyrex(m): 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
Any politician that travel out of nigeria want to go and woo wike. Una dey make this man feel important
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by simplesearch: 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
Using our common wealth to fly around the world settling differences that could have been addressed right here, leaving the people for whom they hold the wealth in trust in penury.
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by Toosure70: 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
#SOUTHNEXT#
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by VERDA: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
tesppidd:
Tell me how Wike did well in Rivers state with 40 billion monthly as allocation.

Abeg...I don't have energy for any back and forth abeg, Wike is the worst governor, abeg rest.
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by Abbeytoy(m): 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
Btfacts:
How many votes can Wike cast in a Free and Fair Election if the Election is truly going to be free of Rigging ?

Please Get a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/eev5oEbbyaNYwqEs9

Sorry to ask ó, no offend intended...
How old are you?..
What did you know about politics?

Have you me strong politicians or a governor one on one before?..

I need to know because of the question you ask
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by highchief1: 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
2moroshine:

Would you describe such election as free and fair?
yes sir.
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by 2moroshine(f): 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
highchief1:
yes sir.

Ok. Enjoy
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by Belteshazzar1: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
Mtcheeeew
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by Passionate888: 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
Idiot, na now him know say him go meet Wike. When that Babangida Aliyu wey follow betray PDP in 2015 dey insult Wike anyhow Atiku keep quiet like mumu.
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by juman(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
Fake news?

Atiku is a politician that had occupied big political position.
But he is actually a boy with little political brain.

Every single southern state is important to him to win, but he played with it.
He takes pdp southerners for granted.

Atiku inherited shehu yaradua political structure.
Do you remember atiku was the single biggest politician in nigeria in 1999. That was why obasanjo picked him as his vice.

But atiku blew away his political popularity, he let the political structure he inherited disappeared.
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by etrange: 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Pk01:
Hw can atiku dish some one like wike for okowa..even a blind man can spot the difference between wike and okowa....

Wike terms is so simple let that guy resign...simple as ABC..
Ditch*
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by lagosrd: 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
Shouldn't have made wike the newest bride by just simply doing this long time ago. Accept wike was cheated during the primaries and even in the selection of the vice president, he should have been given the previlege to choose.

It's amounts to total disrespect for the person of wike by some sychophants who cannot stand with H.E Atiku when it matters .

They are just local champions. Even financially, only a river sitting governor can match tinubu/APC money for money.

Atiku needs to do the needful. Now that he almost lost those guys now, everyone is running to London to see wike. It's quite absord

1 Like

Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by ItsTutsi(m): 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Seriously Atiku messed up big time.. with this action, he has most certainly gifted APC the presidency
Pk01:
from the way am seeing it..pdp can't win without wike. ..

I was so shocked seeing atiku dish wike for okowa.. ..

This atiku last chance as campaign start September.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by Billmos: 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Atiku dey behave like a toodler in politics why must he feel dat without wike he can't win election when he started to run for president wike was still a nobody running errands for ameachi.i hate to see men behave like kids in such situation.
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by Pootle: 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
wike dey form lord...looking for highest bidder cool
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by Elliotwaveforec: 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Wike, the bossman.
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by jrusky(m): 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
PresidObi:

Electricity
Security
Enriching Nigerians

Really, the way he solved Anamba problems during his 8 wasteful years as governor baa?

Be cosoling yourself. Love your Disney land fantasy fantastically your eyes go clear with your obi.

Hope you have hear Buhari roar as usual? Don't worry let Atiku settle with Wike first una go know who be the real baba for Nija politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by casualobserver: 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
PresidObi:

Electricity
Security
Enriching Nigerians

Like he did in 8 years as Anambra governor

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by mrvictornews: 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by Sniper101(m): 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Looser. You jettisoned zoning because it's the turn of South East in PDP. Selfishness is killing PDP. God of the Igbos always fights for them.

See how the betrayers are fighting each other.

See the sorry state of Nigeria because of the way the treated Igbos. Abiola won but it was canceled because he said he could do without Igbos.

North is in tatters because of the innocent pregnant women and children killed during the pogroms in 1967, etc etc.

All that rise up against Igbos shall fall, this is the eternal decree of the Almighty God of creation

Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by Passionate888: 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
jkpbestseries:
a stich in time save nine
Don't you think it's coming late?
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by josiah27: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
Which one is cheaper; to travel to Rivers state or to travel to London.

These people are just wasteful in nature. undecided
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by maxzzo1(m): 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Felimax:
The earlier Atiku leave Wike alone the better. Wike is overrated!

For me, I will rather give my vote to Tinubu if there is no Atiku.

See mugu
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by Gofwane(m): 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
Cantonese:
Why do they always fly to Europe, Dubai, USA to hold meetings about pressing issues in their country?

Do those nationals come to Nigeria to discuss their national matters?

OBIdience is very important please.
Nigeria is like a toilet and nobody goes to a toilet to discuss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos / Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole / Obidients Drags ALEX OTTI For Not Purchasing "Made in Nigeria Vehicles"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.