Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike (40300 Views)

Tribunal: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court, Says We Got Judgement, Not Justice / PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike / Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by gadgethead: 4:40am On Aug 25, 2022
Cantonese:
Why do they always fly to Europe, Dubai, USA to hold meetings about pressing issues in their country?

Do those nationals come to Nigeria to discuss their national matters?

OBIdience is very important please.

Err...Peter Obi paid a visit to the UK to go do photoshoot outside downing street too. So he is exactly not saint. How many times did Boris Johnson or Joe Biden visit Aso rock to do photoshoot?
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by Zandena(f): 6:24am On Aug 25, 2022
Wike wants to secure space for his post-Governorship life and the only way that can happen is through collaboration with a Southern Presidential candidate/ hopeful like Tinubu.
Wike should have it in mind that an Atiku victory would spell doom for his political career because Atiku is a highly vindictive politician who is very arrogant!
Wike BEWARE!!!
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by dslintegrated: 6:27am On Aug 25, 2022
We hope they can settle their rift asap..

We have very sound and affordable soundproof generators
20kva~1500kva
CAT
Mantrac
Perkins

We deliver Nationwide
Contact us for best deals
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by noble99: 6:35am On Aug 25, 2022
So na only UK them dey resolve political issues?
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by bykmyk(m): 7:04am On Aug 25, 2022
How many votes can Wike cast in a Free and Fair Election

He get followers.
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by nyiamfrank: 8:15am On Aug 25, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
Too late for Atiku and Peter Obi- tuary.
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
God forbid BAT thing
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by emmykk(m): 8:44am On Aug 25, 2022
Btfacts:
How many votes can Wike cast in a Free and Fair Election if the Election is truly going to be free of Rigging ?

Please Get a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/eev5oEbbyaNYwqEs9

You are not getting it,wike gang are governors of Rivers,Oyo,Abia,and Benue. If they work against ATIKU how will Atiku win without them.

Abeg make una dey get sense, Atiku is so foolish not to have made him VP.

By now APC would have be getting the heat.
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by David442: 10:38am On Aug 25, 2022
see below

Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:10am On Aug 25, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin
The way all these politicians travel to other countries, like what the fvck? How many times did Biden or Trump came to Nigeria before and after their election? These people are very shameless and their gullible supporters are very useless
their supporters so daft and useless
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by Mrlecturer2: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
labour party loading...
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by Rawtruth1: 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
You are obviously a sl'ow brain if you think I am from the east. I am Ogoja, I live in Calabar.

I wouldn't shy away from the truth even if it affects me. Truth is always not palatable to "useful id'iots".. Credit to FFK

Throwback:

Very interesting narrative.

I promise to give your opinion more visibility on this forum.

That will help many that are not Igbos to decide voting Obi or not, because what you have vomited is from a very deep reservoir of bigotry.

Sadly, your type are the engine room of Obi’s campaign that is camouflaged as a national revolution of those who want to change Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole / I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo / Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.