Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike (40307 Views)

Tribunal: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court, Says We Got Judgement, Not Justice / PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike / Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by gasparpisciotta: 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
PresidObi:
They are wooing themselves and spreading their sharing formulas.

Peter Obi is moving to solve all our problems in Nigeria like

Electricity
Security
Wiping off the foreign debts
Enriching Nigerians

Self deceit is the worst kind

1 Like

Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by drololaaof: 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
The way Gov Wike is acting , he is not behaving like a Democrat, how can he frustrate and harrass party members because they support Atiku. He is a tyrant, if he become a national officer the opposition will be in grave danger. He want every body to like, follow and abide with what he says and does. Come February 2023 his end will be disastrous because many of his followers today will desert ,reject and betray him . He has forgotten that there is no permanent enemy or friend in politics.
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by Udumeh: 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
So London is now your home to settle dispute.
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by duro4chang(m): 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
fiizznation:
Wike is now a hot cake that everybody is after. Lol
That is politics. In politics nothing like get out but come let us reason together.
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by duro4chang(m): 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
HeroHero:
If Atiku finally becomes president, he will flog Wike so hard
Flog who? Somebody Atiku is running after.
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by jkpbestseries: 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Very late dear..... Atiku may win this elections

Passionate888:
Don't you think it's coming late?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
duro4chang:
Flog who? Somebody Atiku is running after.
Yes, I mean if Atiku eventually win & becomes President. He will center of attraction. Everyone will like to associate with him
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by onuman: 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Atiku is of the opinion that no southern politician from PDP is supposed to succeed President Buhari.
One wonders how Wike can stomach Atiku's jeering on southern Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by duro4chang(m): 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
HeroHero:

Yes, I mean if Atiku eventually win & becomes President. He will center of attraction. Everyone will like to associate with him
Some of you don't know how to play politics. Politics is not played like that. FFK was insulting Buhari and APC yesterday,when he later joined the party why didn't Buhari flogged him? In politics nothing like go away but come let us reason together.
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
duro4chang:
Some of you don't know how to play politics. Politics is not played like that. FFK was insulting Buhari and APC yesterday,when he later joined the party why didn't Buhari flogged him? In politics nothing like go away but come let us reason together.
We elders talk in parables. Flogging doesn't mean that he will use cane to beat him.
Atiku will make him less powerful. He may not allow him to hold relevant office because Wike may contest against him next time.

Come to ffk, he is nobody & irrelevant in APC. That is the part of flogging. Buhari doesn't even know if he is in APC or existing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by Ellasure: 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Let Atiku and the northern Nigeria political calculations and calculators be aware that once Wike and his group move out of PDP in whatever ways and means then the PDP can safely say goodbye to the Nigerian presidential election.

Many people are watching on the sidelines. Let the arrogance and pride of the ignoramus be burried for the time and come up with the wisdom of the ancient for the benefit of all.

No tribe in Nigeria should think they can go it alone.
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by asmovic(m): 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-atiku-heads-for-london-in-last-ditch-effort-to-woo-wike/amp
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

As big as Nigeria is, rifts can't be settled. Except jetting off to advanced countries that has stable economy. What a shame. Same way they run overseas when they 'say' they are sick. Elections is for and in Nigeria but they want to proffer solutions outside the shores of the country. What a mess.
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by zigzagluv: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
3.2 million vote in river state , Wike local government alone is 600000 register voter
fiizznation:
Wike is now a hot cake that everybody is after. Lol
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by adekolaelect(m): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
PresidObi:
They are wooing themselves and spreading their sharing formulas.

Peter Obi is moving to solve all our problems in Nigeria like

Electricity
Security
Wiping off the foreign debts
Enriching Nigerians
All with Magic.mumu comment from Obidient group.
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
AchichaMmuo:
Wike cannot control the direction of the Votes in Port Harcourt, why are they stressing themselves. A lot of Voters are awake and enlightened now, they'll vote who they feel like voting for. His hangers-on Seyi, Okezie and Ortom might not even deliver their States this time around, except for Seyi, who most likely will be re-elected, and can give PDP bloc vote. He should just leave Wike, the man shakara don too much. I know say na PH oil money for campaign their eye dey.

Even Seyi is not sure of victory
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by Fcwilly: 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
Preparing ground for OBIDIENT to win
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by Felimax(m): 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
maxzzo1:

See mugu

Do i look like your fada? Abi when you smoke that thing finish you smoke your sense join?
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by Akharmony: 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Baba Atiku should just try and visit United state i just want to check something
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by epadomo(m): 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Btfacts:
How many votes can Wike cast in a Free and Fair Election if the Election is truly going to be free of Rigging ?

Please Get a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/eev5oEbbyaNYwqEs9

Am Interested. Epadomo Nig. Ltd, a subsidiary of Ade Matico & Co.
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by epadomo(m): 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Btfacts:
How many votes can Wike cast in a Free and Fair Election if the Election is truly going to be free of Rigging ?

Please Get a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/eev5oEbbyaNYwqEs9

Am Interested. Epadomo Nig. Ltd, a subsidiary of Ade Matico & Co. For more info 08026007558
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by duro4chang(m): 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
HeroHero:

We elders talk in parables. Flogging doesn't mean that he will use cane to beat him.
Atiku will make him less powerful. He may not allow him to hold relevant office because Wike may contest against him next time.

Come to ffk, he is nobody & irrelevant in APC. That is the part of flogging. Buhari doesn't even know if he is in APC or existing.

So Buhari is now flogging FFK? WHO IS YOUR ELDER? Do you even know the person you are talking to. You must actually be a kid judging from the way you comment. Are we under a military rule? Atiku will flog Wike! I laugh.
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by Prinxzona10: 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
What I really observe is the way Tinubu's urchins are praising Wike,singing his praises and defending him simple because he allegedly held a meeting with Tinubu buh they failed to ask themselves if it's possible for Wike to work for Tinubu especially with his Muslim Muslim ticket niii.
Listen,the ratio of Wike working with Peter Obi is more higher(because the river state votes are tinting towards Peter Obi and Wike wouldn't dare to act otherwise or else,he become a loner) than to even align back with Atiku and Wike would rather work for Atiku in PDP than to work for Tinubu..
Ain't gonna expect any reasonable comments from all these Tinubu's miscreants because they always quick to emotionally type trash out of bitterness and hatred towards sane Nigerians that want sane country.
Lastly,we will be here when all you Tinubu's morons turned Wike's praisers,with turn against Wike because certainly he will never work for Tinubu except he want the anger of River state people or he wants to be disgraced by River state electorates....
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by macrodata(m): 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
Cantonese:
Why do they always fly to Europe, Dubai, USA to hold meetings about pressing issues in their country?

Do those nationals come to Nigeria to discuss their national matters?

OBIdience is very important please.
Obi's travel is genuinely to win the heart of Nigerians in diaspora, seek their support, give them a reason to join hands and rebuild Nigeria, meet the powers of the world to secure their interest in Nigeria's politics incase there's magomago, he will get foreign support.

The rest politicians are just wasting tax payers money chasing themselves around the globe in private jets like hórny monkeys. Campaign is next month, only Obi is putting in the work, others are just depending on rigging & past glory.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by writeprof(m): 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
Why not in Nigeria but in Paris and London? It's okay since Europeans don't read about Nigeria and her leaders .
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by tiger28: 11:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin
The way all these politicians travel to other countries, like what the fvck? How many times did Biden or Trump came to Nigeria before and after their election? These people are very shameless and their gullible supporters are very useless
The reason?
because the NIA ( Nigeria Intelligence Agency) wouldn't be able to listen to their conversations
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by ponyonm: 11:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
Felimax:
The earlier Atiku leave Wike alone the better. Wike is overrated!

For me, I will rather give my vote to Tinubu if there is no Atiku.

Are you cursed? How old are you? You see two bright young minds in Peter Obi and Ahmed Datti and you say it's the old generation of politicians that have looted this country dry that you want to give vote to? Why are you people like this for God sake? Don't you people think at all?
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by RichAbujaGuy: 12:38am On Aug 25, 2022
I didn't know Mr. Dubai still had any loot left to share for bribery. I wonder what the primary delegates had for dinner tonight? wink

Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by Felimax(m): 12:46am On Aug 25, 2022
ponyonm:

Are you cursed? How old are you? You see two bright young minds in Peter Obi and Ahmed Datti and you say it's the old generation of politicians that have looted this country dry that you want to give vote to? Why are you people like this for God sake? Don't you people think at all?

Obi is not yet president but already claiming 40% of SouthSouth is Igbo. You guys think we are fools right?

So all these noise about Obi been a saint is to ibolize the SouthSouth? We are cool and calm, we know his mission already. He can go and lick honey to sweet talk us but you see this SouthSouth it is PDP or nothing.

Majority of you Obidients are exactly what they say you guys are but I will not say it. The real drama is still loading go and write it down.
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by anonimi: 1:13am On Aug 25, 2022
Cantonese:
Why do they always fly to Europe, Dubai, USA to hold meetings about pressing issues in their country?

Do those nationals come to Nigeria to discuss their national matters?

OBIdience is very important please.

They fly there for the same reason that Obi was looting Anambrarians and flying their money into Pandora while the state doctors were on strike for 13 months.
Can you see the similarities between pretentious saint Obi and Abacha who also looted and stashed our commonwealth in Switzerland?

anonimi:
Anambra doctors call off strike after 13 months
February 28, 2012

After over a year of down tools, Anambra State Government employed medical doctors have finally called of strike.
According to Dr. Emma Ekwesianya, Chairman Anambra State chapter of Nigeria Medical Association (NMA), the striking doctors decided to pick up tools again because of the plight of the ordinary people in the societ.
“It is true, we have called off the strike. We have just signed the agreement with government about an hour ago. The Secretary to the State Government (SSG) signed for the government. A technical committee, headed by Prof. O.O. Mbonu was set up to execute the agreement.” He confirmed.

“We decided to take the 60 per cent offered by government because of our people. Government has been rigid and we do not want to continue with the rigidity of government. We are serving the people, not government and our people are suffering.”
Speaking further, Ekwesianya, revealed that a technical committee, headed by Prof. O.O. Mbonu had also been set up by the association to see to the implementation of the agreement with government sequel to the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Peter Obi-led government on Monday.

Chief Medical Director, Anambra State University Teaching Hospital (ASUTH), Amaku, Awka, Dr. Lawrence Ikeakor also confirmed the new development: “Well I’m happy to tell you that the strike has been amicably resolved, even though, like you said, it’s been a prolonged one but suffice it to say that it has been resolved and the doctors have resumed work.”
“The call off was yesterday (Sunday). The doctors had some negotiations and held their congress yesterday, during which they agreed to call off the strike. So they resumed duty today.
They are in their clinic. Well, I was not privy to the agreement but I will say that our representatives were satisfied with the arrangement, hence they decided to call off the strike.” He disclosed.

https://dailypost.ng/2012/02/28/anambra-doctors-call-off-strike-after-13-months/

1 Like

Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by tammyf: 1:35am On Aug 25, 2022
PrinceMon101:
Good day everyone. Apologies for posting this on this thread, I am doing this because of the situation I find myself in, please forgive me and help me out if you can as I am not seeking for money nor funds, your help will be deeply appreciated

I am an undergraduate student of the University Of Port Harcourt, residing within the school environ.
Please I'm seeking for a vacancy, I'm in need of a job, a legit work, either to work as a part-time or full-time worker. I've tried severally, looking for one but I've not had any success. I'll really appreciate if anyone has one or can connect me to one as I am tired of staying at home due to this war between FG and ASUU.

Please, I'll be very grateful if I can get any or connected to any, either within Choba, Alakahia, Rumuosi, Mgbouba or NTA Road, be it a teaching job or any good and legitimate work. I am an undergraduate medical student ������help me out please
Come to bonny island and huzzle .u r close by. 7yrs Construction going on.people coming all over the world n states down here .I dey night duty .my break don finish jo....make I enter field ..
Re: Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike by Sleekfingers: 2:02am On Aug 25, 2022
2moroshine:

Don't mind them. As if Wike has more than one vote.

Don't joke with states like Lagos, rivers, kano and kaduna. When it comes to election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Underage Voters In Bayelsa Election (pics) / Royal Niger Company Trends On Twitter / Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.