Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) (47895 Views)

Court Sentences Ex-Soldier John Gabriel To Death By Hanging Over Aisami Murder / Sheikh Goni Aisami: Army Dismisses Two Officers Over murder Of Yobe Cleric / How I Murdered Islamic Cleric Who Offered Me Free Ride - Soldier Confess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Osanoghodua1: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
Evil man, this one na devil
He has been killing people.
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Fujiyama: 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
frog12:
even SOLDIERS killing people they are supposed to PROTECT.

^^^
It is not a new thing.

Its been going on for years, and I mean years.
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Realists(m): 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Christian terrorists just murdered an innocent Islamic imaam.

1 Like

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Fujiyama: 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
bennyflipy:
This story no clear

^^^
You may be right. There could be more to it than we've been told so far.
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by dododawa1: 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
(John Gabriel) NOT YORUBA Muslim abi, anybody human race can be wicked, Christian, Muslim and traditional worshippers.
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Ahmadmoh86: 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Maybe he did that on self defense. All Muslims are terrorists or terrorist's apologists
your mother and father are terrorist, no wonder all your siblings are rapist

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Doctortest: 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
Nothing on earth go make me give fellow man lift ....unless na woman
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by writeprof(m): 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
It's very sad. May his soul rest in peace.

Those so-called soldiers should be dealt with martially. Only God knows the number of innocent people they have killed or stolen from.

The way many young people are covetous this days is very alarming. Sùrú lèrẹ́!
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Jemex003: 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Maybe he did that on self defense. All Muslims are terrorists or terrorist's apologists

Go home now to tell your parent to apologize to Nigeria for given birth to crocodile.

What does religion’s have to do with the death?

You will die like the Cleric and your soul will be use for farming and your body will be use for ritual.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by maasoap(m): 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin

Just have it at the back of your mind that one day, your turn is surely coming and it will be similar to this incident in some way unless you give up on helping people.

2 Likes

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by smileyoo: 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

What self defense? someone offered him a ride and you are shouting self defense cos the victim is a Muslim.

I've never seen anyone more hypocritical than the said Christians.
God forbid, that dude is not a christian, if he is a christian he wouldn't make such insensitive and callous statement.
not everybody that goes to church, that qualifies to be called a christian.
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by abuhusna1: 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
What I get from this incidence is that the cleric is truly a man of God for his killers to be apprehended sane day same spot he was killed. May Allah forgive his shortcomings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Grandemperor(m): 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
mccloud224:
First off, most ppl in our military today aren't there to serve the country. Joblessness is the cause.

Next, developed countries carry out mental checks on their armed personnel frequently. That obviously doesn't happen in Nigeria and should it happen, our typical low base mentality would be to use that as opportunity to loot govt funds e.g Federal govt approves N27 billion to run medical brain checks on soldiers (and of course, one brigadier pockets most of the funds).

Blacks! Sad!!!!
Mr Whites, you must develop the US of A:
Army major kills 13 people in
Fort Hood shooting spree www.history.com The deadly assault, carried out by Major Nidal Malik Hasan, an Army psychiatrist, was the worst mass shooting at a U.S.
military installation. Early in
the ...

2009 Fort Hood shooting -
Wikipedia en.m.wikipedia.org
On November 5, 2009, a mass
shooting took place at Fort
Hood, near Killeen, Texas. Nidal
Hasan, a U.S. Army major and
psychiatrist, ...

Shootings · Shooter · Investigation and prosecution Soldier shoots several dead at US army base www.islamweb.net 4 Mar 2014 · A shooting has left at least four people dead including the gunman and 16 injured at a US Army base in Fort Hood Texas the site of another ...

U.S. soldier held in shooting
rampage that killed 16 ... www.washingtonpost.com 11 Mar 2012 · KABUL — An American soldier walked off his base in a remote southern Afghan village shortly before dawn Sunday and opened fire on civilians ...
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by maasoap(m): 11:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
bennyflipy:
This story no clear
Fujiyama:

^^^
You may be right. There could be more to it than we've been told so far.

Two dumbos quoting each other, shocking!
What is not clear about the story? Bennyflipy might have lack of comprehending ability, it is excusable. But Mr Fujiyama took the silliness to a new height, saying "there could be more to it than he has been told so far". I guess the killer is from your region because you guys have history of supporting your own even if he committed a grievous crime.

2 Likes

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by miketayo(m): 11:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
iLegendd:
What he did is bad, but this sends a message that both religions have evil people and are capable of violence.

the difference is one kill for personal reasons and the other kill to fend for their God

1 Like

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by kushme: 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
I talk am, security personnel in whatever uniform or branch you could call it, are without doubt part of the greater insecurity we face in this country.
If this stupid fvck can shoot an armless man who chooses to help him while not on duty! Then you need to see when these guys are on their fearful official missions. They shoot any perceived threat.. Soldiers are mostly scared at night.

The senseless animal's mission by opportunity was; If I rob this car and sell it, it will fetch me some quick cash, then i'll apply for a leave or blow AWOL to some cool spot, lodge in a hotel, carry hoes and fvck all day, drink booze, smoke weed and other shiitz while listening to zazu till I sleep. Wake up the next day and repeat the same shiitz over again..

Most of them, be it soldiers, police, immigration, customs etc are fvckin' thieves and killers, corrupt and enemy of progress to the country at large.

Uniform work is not where people become rich men and women..
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Aliways(m): 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ingrate. For your responsive modern websites and graphic design call or WhatsApp +2348084838268
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Fujiyama: 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
maasoap:

Two dumbos quoting each other, shocking!
What is not clear about the story? Bennyflipy might have lack of comprehending ability, it is excusable. But Mr Fujiyama took the silliness to a new height, saying "there could be more to it than he has been told so far". I guess the killer is from your region because you guys have history of supporting your own even if he committed a grievous crime.

^^^
You aren't very bright.

My post had a couple of sentences - kept short and simple. How hard can it be to understand just a couple of lines of text? It can't be that hard. undecided

Note my use of the word "may" in the first sentence and the word "could" in the second sentence. Find out what those two verbs mean - and that should tell you all you need to know. If you still don't understand then I'm afraid I can't help you. wink
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by sonofElElyon: 12:15am On Aug 25, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by sonofElElyon: 12:15am On Aug 25, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin

Go through the story once more and see if your comment makes sense

1 Like

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by sonofElElyon: 12:18am On Aug 25, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

What self defense? someone offered him a ride and you are shouting self defense cos the victim is a Muslim.

So his comment is enough to stereotype all Christians right ?
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:22am On Aug 25, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin

I don't hope to do this and usually do not but sometimes it is necessary.

This is a rediculous post!

You are a deception to your self, you come here to say gibberish and go on to laugh, work and relate with your supposed Muslim friends or families.

I don't know how some of you really reason...i will stop here for now perhaps your senses was temporarily dispatched!

3 Likes

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Yankee101: 12:23am On Aug 25, 2022
Hang him by the neck until he dies
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Roozzaay(m): 12:26am On Aug 25, 2022
Doctortest:
Nothing on earth go make me give fellow man lift ....unless na woman

I pray you will never experience women's act of wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Harpyeagle(m): 12:39am On Aug 25, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

I wonder why you guys keep calling christians hypocrites.
The problem has been that when ur muslim brothers kill christians just for being Christians your people in power will deliberately refuse to arrest/prosecute them.

Truly if not for the current state of nigeria. Even if this guy were my church member, I'd support killing him for the crime he committed and that's hows its supposed to be.

As u can see the guy in question has been arrested and will be prosecuted accordingly . But show me a number of muslims who are in custody for killing christians.. It's either the govt pretends not to notice the murder or they pardon them immediately and tag them repentant.
Infact notorious herdsmen terrorist are already occupying political positions in the north. One of which promtped an online protest sometime ago but the man in question boldly came online stating that he has now repented.. Infact the very few that social media forced them to arrest, a staged prison break happens and then they are free.
Just imagine that this soldier man comes out tomorrow claiming he has repented and the govt gives him a political position or promotion as pardon. This is exactly what u muslims have been doing to christians for the past 8 years.

The problem in this country is the fact that the govt has been directly or indirectly showing supporting for murder committed
by terrorists and that's where these seeming hatred and fear of Muslims by christians begun.

1 Like

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by kkonyeji(m): 12:40am On Aug 25, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Did he tell you he's a Christian?
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Originalsly: 12:42am On Aug 25, 2022
Hmmm..... is this his first victim? How many other soldiers are doing same?... just that this one was caught? .. now that he has confessed... would we hear what next? He should be sent to Sharia Court ... I strongly believe justice will be serve
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by holocron: 12:53am On Aug 25, 2022
kabasa24:
imagine a Christian killing a muslim brother who offered him a ride to help him. no one is saying anything about it, not even the so called Bishop as comes out to condemn the act. we are watching.

Who told you the soldier is a Christian and not an atheist, or traditional worshiper?

Even if the soldier is a Christian, did he say that he committed his act in the name or in furtherance of Christianity? The answer is No.

He committed his crime in his own personal and private capacity so his religion cannot be dragged into it, just as the Nigerian military he belongs to cannot be held responsible because they didn't send him to do it, and he never said he did it as part of his Army assignment.

3 Likes

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Ashirioluwa: 12:59am On Aug 25, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin

What a comment?
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by holocron: 1:23am On Aug 25, 2022
Realists:
Christian terrorists just murdered an innocent Islamic imaam.

What of 'Nigerian army soldiers murdered an innocent Islamic imaam'?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Woman Who Set Her Husband & Herself Ablaze Weeks After Wedding / Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) / 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.