Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) (47910 Views)

Court Sentences Ex-Soldier John Gabriel To Death By Hanging Over Aisami Murder / Sheikh Goni Aisami: Army Dismisses Two Officers Over murder Of Yobe Cleric / How I Murdered Islamic Cleric Who Offered Me Free Ride - Soldier Confess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Slydan204: 7:22am On Aug 25, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Maybe he did that on self defense. All Muslims are terrorists or terrorist's apologists
Na wah 4 u woh. Dem kih innocent person nd u dey use religion justify am.
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by barragan: 7:23am On Aug 25, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Maybe he did that on self defense. All Muslims are terrorists or terrorist's apologists

How did this post get so many likes? Na wa o
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Midas01: 7:30am On Aug 25, 2022
Men are the problem with this world.
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Gbadespet(m): 7:31am On Aug 25, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin

If you are dead you won't know ,it is other that would feel the pain same thing if you are stupid..
I won't say much but this actually shows the level of your brain.
Crime no get religion and if it were a Muslim soldier that killed a pastor I believe by now this thread will have reach 30 pages of Christian condemning Islam...
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Makowonda: 7:35am On Aug 25, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin
How could you be so blinded by religion to this extent?
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Safyqueen: 7:37am On Aug 25, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin

Can you see your life? Anyway the terrorist killers in the north especially the soldiers are purely not Muslims. They kill anyhow. Even the ones killing in Fulani regalia in the south are majorly not Muslims and not even the Fulanis. Kidnapping itself emanated/originated from southern Nigeria.

Those that operate fake barrack in Benue and plateau state bursted by Nigeria soldiers last time are not Muslims but Chris***ns.

General Alkali who was killed and the body thrown into the pond by christains in plateau state cannot be forgotten talk less of the numerous bodies later discovered under the pond.

They will cry to UN and US that Muslims are the oppressors, the killers in Nigeria, but in reality crime has no religion nor tribe.

GOD ALMIGHTY will continue to expose the hypocrites together with their hypocrisy.
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Harmattan123(m): 7:48am On Aug 25, 2022
So we need to think twice before we go good
RIP to the dead n rot in jail to the guilty ones
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by salem1996: 8:04am On Aug 25, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

What self defense? someone offered him a ride and you are shouting self defense cos the victim is a Muslim.

I've never seen anyone more hypocritical than the said Christians.

Then you have not met a Christian then.

Even a true Christian will tell you that John that killed that Cleric is worth dying too. How can somebody be so concerned and help you in the midst of this terrible security situation we are in and yet you have the heart of murdering him?

People sha.
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by ehinmowo: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

What self defense? someone offered him a ride and you are shouting self defense cos the victim is a Muslim.

I've never seen anyone more hypocritical than the said Christians.

You have to drag Christianity into it because one stupid guy made a stupid comment.
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Cazzim(m): 8:21am On Aug 25, 2022
legba1:

Did you even read the news at all.

don't mind the idiots,,,I think is high time they start doing some useless people screening here
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by ALISMILE(m): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2022
This days I drive my car with only me inside

I don’t give ride. Not even to women
Nigerians are evil
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by histemple: 8:31am On Aug 25, 2022
Giving lift to total stranger is, in my informed opinion, not advisable. Especially total strangers already standing on the road.
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Thomthom(m): 8:33am On Aug 25, 2022
Explorerx:

You come be Ghanaian?
Provide solutions no Dey talk nonsense
Mumu
Na the same thing wey I dey talk be this... Just open mouth course person any how.. Nigeria get problem he dey the gene
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by harmony75: 8:49am On Aug 25, 2022
Yet again another wicked soldier killing an innocent Civil that just helped him � hope he's killed too
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Sardauna24(m): 8:55am On Aug 25, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Bastard
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Olaideolayemi(m): 8:59am On Aug 25, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Don't be a religious bigotry..Helping is now a crime now?You refused you called the mallam name..despite the killing.. God catch them..telling you,God isn't hypocrisy..
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by pembisco(m): 9:01am On Aug 25, 2022
biomedics:
The cleric wasn’t killed by bandits, not by boko haram, not even iswap but by Nigerian soldier. I’m speechless �.
May Allah forgive his shortcomings and rest his soul, amin.

Only God almighty can forgive his shortcomings not Allah.
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by bennyflipy(m): 9:11am On Aug 25, 2022
maasoap:

Two dumbos quoting each other, shocking!
What is not clear about the story? Bennyflipy might have lack of comprehending ability, it is excusable. But Mr Fujiyama took the silliness to a new height, saying "there could be more to it than he has been told so far". I guess the killer is from your region because you guys have history of supporting your own even if he committed a grievous crime.
K
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by bennyflipy(m): 9:12am On Aug 25, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
You aren't very bright.

My post had a couple of sentences - kept short and simple. How hard can it be to understand just a couple of lines of text? It can't be that hard. undecided

Note my use of the word "may" in the first sentence and the word "could" in the second sentence. Find out what those two verbs mean - and that should tell you all you need to know. If you still don't understand then I'm afraid I can't help you. wink

K
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by mensos544: 9:33am On Aug 25, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin

Look at this IDIOT ANIMAL

1 Like

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Rainbow219(m): 9:41am On Aug 25, 2022
Look at the face of shege, matsiyaci. He's definitely shame to Nigerian army
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Oceanjagaban: 9:42am On Aug 25, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin
this your statement is so true,all Muslims are terrorists
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by alibiz: 10:07am On Aug 25, 2022
The guy is robber and should be interrogated to revile his past atrocities on innocent Nigerian in his line of duty.
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by David442: 10:34am On Aug 25, 2022
see below

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by borntoborn: 10:35am On Aug 25, 2022
Let the full wrath of law melted on him....
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Babalola0920: 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
BigYash:
And how did you know he is a Christian? Are there no atheist on this forum? Are there no traditional worshiper here too? Something must be wrong with you undecided

Even you sound hypothetical now you're relating JOHN the baptist to atheist
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Babalola0920: 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
dominic17:
Call a spide a spide and never support evil no matter who is involved.

I see we're waiting we hear funny news where you will be shouting at the top of your voice

Maybe you know christainity was just barely 100yrs in Nigeria as a whole !

Since then na missionary dey came as now look at us
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Explorerx(m): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Thomthom:
Na the same thing wey I dey talk be this... Just open mouth course person any how.. Nigeria get problem he dey the gene
Oga shut up
You Dey among the problem
So make everybody Dey avoid us because of the few bad eggs?
You no serious
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by lordmans(m): 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
If the soldier was a Muslim and killed a pastor wonder what the hoopla would be like on the internet and media.

Well, I'm just thinking aloud ni sha. It goes to show that madness knows no religion, tribe or race.
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Grucho1(m): 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb77oz5fcpg

Soldier: How I Murdered An Islamic Cleric That Offered Me A Free Ride In Yobe (Photos, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChpJOEeNTsd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
....hang the mudafucker if found guilty....yes am a Chris,but let's not protect murderers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Don't Kidnap, I Only Kill People – Aleru, Zamfara Bandit Chief / Young Boys Caught Stealing Panties In Lagos, Forced To Strip By Residents.Photo / Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.