Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops (39229 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs / Lagos OPC Members Kill Man For Breaking Into Hotel Room During Lovers' Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Christistruth00: 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
GodSaklek:

How can someone in their senses says Lagos is no man's land when Lagos isn't a capital of Nigeria,if they are looking for a no man's land city,they should go to Abuja,all this rubbish thing that this people are constitute in other people's land,nobody dare to try it in their land, they can't tolerate such behavior in igboland but they can do it in other people's land..... Rubbish people

Asaba was Nigeria’s Capital even before Calabar

It was also the Headquarters of the Niger Royal Company

That was what turned their Onitsha into a Major Center of Commerce

Asaba and Onitsha are right opposite each other on River Niger like Ebutte Meta and Lagos Island

But they deliberately don’t talk about it though they know

https://asaba.com/asaba-as-nigerias-first-capital/

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Christistruth00: 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Omodua:
Yet another lies from pit of hell.

Your plans won't work. We know our enemies. And those behind fake news against Ndigbo. Including you!

Victim mentality won’t even help you

IPOB Tried to Burn down Lagos
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Omodua(m): 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
Christistruth00:

So,Endsars was not rife in Lagos if IPOB wanted to burn Lagos,?
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Omodua(m): 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
Christistruth00:

So,Endsars was not rife in Lagos if IPOB wanted to burn Lagos,?
You are anti Christ because you're a liar and wilful.
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Omodua(m): 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
SugarGirl44:

If we don't have oil but we are getting derivatives from it, then it means we're just too brilliant.
Or you mean you don't know Lagos and Ondo get the same amount as the remaining old producing states?

I know any positive news from SW raises your blood pressure.
Very soon, you'll break the record for the highest bp rate worldwide.
And from there you can finally join your useless ancestors and rest.

For now, keep enduring the pain.

Hope you're not living in this same SW sha, if you are, then you fvck up.
You're parasites like the North who do not have resources. Your cocoa is no longer selling but depending on oil revenue from southeast and South South. Surprisingly, you make a lot of noise,noise about Lagos which was developed by all Nigerians.
Shameless dole!
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Omodua(m): 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
Christistruth00:

Please you are not dealing with toddlers

Nnamdi Kanu not only. Ordered IPOB to burn down Lagos but Kanu also ordered it's leaders to be murdered

There is yet more evidence
Answer me. You see where Chinasa charges came about. He is innocent but roped in to spite at Peter Obi and his labour party. But you cannot succeed. Nigerians are wiser.

At 86,you're supporting the senile and insentient human vegetable who is closer to his grave.

Nnamdi KANU is wiser than you. He can't support arson and killings of innocent people.
Your propaganda about burning down Lagos is dead on arrival.

Next?
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Christistruth00: 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Omodua:
Answer me. You see where Chinasa charges came about. He is innocent but roped in to spite at Peter Obi and his labour party. But you cannot succeed. Nigerians are wiser.

At 86,you're supporting the senile and insentient human vegetable who is closer to his grave.

Nnamdi KANU is wiser than you. He can't support arson and killings of innocent people.

Next?

It is too late to start lying
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by SugarGirl44(f): 2:30am On Aug 27, 2022
Omodua:
You're parasites like the North who do not have resources. Your cocoa is no longer selling but depending on oil revenue from southeast and South South. Surprisingly, you make a lot of noise,noise about Lagos which was developed by all Nigerians.
Shameless dole!

Hehehe....
We depend on ibos and SS? This is the most idiotic statement I've ever heard in my entire life.
Now I know that you have a serious mental sickness.
I didn't know I've been talking to a mad person.
Let me just let you be so you can have time to seek help.

Get well soon ok.
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Maberu: 4:05am On Aug 27, 2022
rusher14:
You left Owerri to rob in Ìjèbú?
How many buses did you burn during Endsars?
we need to kill them all across Yoruba land
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by rusher14: 5:02am On Aug 27, 2022
Maberu:

I didn't say so.
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Christistruth00: 5:54am On Aug 27, 2022
[s][/s]
Omodua:

Next?

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are Anti Christ Evil and the Violent destruction they have unleashed on the SE is evidence of that
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Christistruth00: 5:58am On Aug 27, 2022
Maberu:

No

Criminals will be caught and Jailed
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by OyigboUpdate: 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2022
Christistruth00:

Nonsense!!!

Uche Mefor threw Kanu under the Bus the next day and there are even evidences than Uche Mefor

And to top it all IpoB posted it on their Website for IpOB to download as they pleased

Aren't you ashamed of your lies

So if we didn't give you the Kanu Audio Broadcast as evidence you would have denied it to the last

C Oyigboupdate

I'm so sorry will be opening these mentions always now

1 Like

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Omodua(m): 11:13am On Aug 29, 2022
Christistruth00:
[s][/s]

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are Anti Christ Evil and the Violent destruction they have unleashed on the SE is evidence of that

Nnamdi KANU and IPOB not responsible for the violent destruction and mayhem in southeast. It's the handiwork of DSS in cahoot with Fulani militia who are hellbent to ensure southeast is ungovernable and remained underdeveloped. They are merely playing the script of Buhari and northern aristocratic hew.
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Omodua(m): 11:22am On Aug 29, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Hehehe....
We depend on ibos and SS? This is the most idiotic statement I've ever heard in my entire life.
Now I know that you have a serious mental sickness.
I didn't know I've been talking to a mad person.
Let me just let you be so you can have time to seek help.

Get well soon ok.
I think you need mental evaluation based on your warped submissions. You pride Lagos which is our collective patrimony.
Your cocoa never developed Lagos. But oil revenue from SE and South South plus taxes from other well meaning Nigerians helped a lot in shaping Lagos city. Not your irresponsible and uninformed submissions.
I challenge you to come with statistics what made Lagos self sufficient without those variables mentioned.
I will educate you more if you want.
Your morbid support for the life less one Tinubu can't reshape your future but sentence you to perpetual servitude.
Get sense!
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Omodua(m): 11:23am On Aug 29, 2022
Christistruth00:

It is too late to start lying
How is too late. With your lies and fixated mindset against Ndigbo
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by SugarGirl44(f): 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Omodua:
I think you need mental evaluation based on your warped submissions. You pride Lagos which is our collective patrimony.
Your cocoa never developed Lagos. But oil revenue from SE and South South plus taxes from other well meaning Nigerians helped a lot in shaping Lagos city. Not your irresponsible and uninformed submissions.
I challenge you to come with statistics what made Lagos self sufficient without those variables mentioned.
I will educate you more if you want.
Your morbid support for the life less one Tinubu can't reshape your future but sentence you to perpetual servitude.
Get sense!

Abeg leave story and stop shedding tears.
Even if your claim is correct, it's your loss and foolishness if your so called resources is used to develop other regions, while your region retrogresses daily.
And instead of you to fight back, you kuku abandoned your region and migrated to the that same place you're complaining about to 'develop' it further.
If that's not stupidity, tell me what it is.

Don't worry, since you're so obsessed with SW, by the time Nigeria divides, you can still live in Yoruba Nation, as long as you comply with our rules, regulations and laws.
Fair enough right?
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Christistruth00: 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
Omodua:
How is too late. With your lies and fixated mindset against Ndigbo

Why did Nnamdi Kanu order IPOB to destroy Lagos and it’s leaders what was his goal ?

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Christistruth00: 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
Omodua:
Nnamdi KANU and IPOB not responsible for the violent destruction and mayhem in southeast. It's the handiwork of DSS in cahoot with Fulani militia who are hellbent to ensure southeast is ungovernable and remained underdeveloped. They are merely playing the script of Buhari and northern aristocratic hew.

I pray Jesus Christ will deliver you from those deceiving you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Policeman Beats Woman To Coma In Lagos (Photos) / Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day / Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.