Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs (26429 Views)

Lagos OPC Members Kill Man For Breaking Into Hotel Room During Lovers' Sex Romp / Thief Caught In Oyigbo After Breaking Into Church To Steal Amplifier In Rivers / Hungry Thieves Ate Up All The Food In The Kitchen After Breaking Into A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by phosky(m): 9:52am On Jan 06
Drug dealers breaking into graves to steal skeleton for "demonic" drugs that turn people into "zombies"

A new drug is wreaking havoc across Sierra Leone, turning many of its youngsters into “zombies” and some of these drugs are made from human bone fragments.

“Kush” is made from a mixture of herbs, toxic chemicals, and even human bones. The drug, which costs just 20p a joint, is proving hugely popular for young people in Sierra Leone.

Addicts say it ”takes you to another world, one where you don’t know yourself”.

It’s technically illegal in Sierra Leone, but is bought and sold openly on the streets of Freetown.

The exact ingredients of kush are a mystery, and vary from batch to batch. Opioids such as fentanyl are frequently found in joints, as well as a mixture of herbs and ground-up human bone.

The bones, according to one medical expert, contain traces of sulphur which can enhance the drug’s effect. Dealers have broken into “thousands” of graves to steal skeletons to use as an ingredient, locals say.

One victim, 25-year-old Abu Bakhar, abandoned his hopes of a career in music because kush reduced him to a virtual zombie.

“Because of drugs I did not concentrate on music,” he told Channel 4 News. “Because of drugs I did not concentrate on studies. Because of drugs I did not concentrate on writing. Because of drugs I did not concentrate on anything.”

Like many kush addicts, he’s lost his home and now lives on a landfill site on the outskirts of Sierra Leone’s capital, Freetown. Over a thousand other people reportedly live on the rubbish dump, combing it for anything of value that they can sell in order to buy more kush.

Alhaji, another kush victim, says that he was addicted after being given just one joint of the mysterious new zombie drug. Makesense Pm reports,

He said: “I went to the ghetto to buy another one and smoke it. I said ‘This is so sweet, can I get more?‘ and that’s how I became an addict.”

He says he’s trying to quit it, and is praying for help.He was planning to enrol in medical college, but kush has ended his dream and turned him into someone he doesn’t recognise.

Amara Kallon, 21, told the Daily Telegraph: “I used to smoke a couple of slings of marijuana a day but after I was introduced to kush by friends, I never turned back. I sold my clothes and books to satisfy my addiction. I started stealing household items, phones, pots and dishes to buy drugs.”

Use of the drug is now dangerously widespread among Sierra Leone’s youth, says doctor Jusu Mattia.

“You go along any streets you see a lot of young men sleeping on the streets,” he said.

The country’s next generation of doctors, lawyers and architects have been reduced to homeless drug addicts, picking over a rubbish tip to scrape a living. The rapid spread of kush addiction threatens to “destabilise” the country altogether.

Estimates suggest more than 1million people from Sierra Leone and neighbouring Liberia and Guinea are now addicted to kush.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/1/drug-dealers-breaking-into-graves-to-steal-skeleton-for-demonic-drugs-that-turn-people-into-zombies-2.html#:~:text=and%20yes...-,Drug%20dealers%20breaking%20into%20graves%20to%20steal%20skeleton%20for%20%22demonic,made%20from%20human%20bone%20fragments.

1 Share

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by EreluRoz: 9:53am On Jan 06
Sad

Kudos to my parents for a job well done. You can never catch any of us doing shits, not even alcohol that seems normal to the society.

97% of modern youths are into drugs and others, very sad.

Nairaland is one of their haven where they vent out their drug induced frustrations.

167 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Oloki: 9:55am On Jan 06
This one pass me o

Even the devil is afraid of Omo sapiens at this level.

10 Likes

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by LikeAking: 9:56am On Jan 06
Noted!
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Jeon(f): 9:57am On Jan 06
Hmmmm speechless 😶.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:59am On Jan 06
EreluRoz:
Sad

Kudos to my parents for a job well done. You can never catch any of us doing shits, not even alcohol that seems normal to the society.

97% of modern youths are into drugs and others, very sad.

Nairaland is one of their haven where they vent out their drug induced frustrations.
.. we that into alcohol but no drug, no get parents?

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by EreluRoz: 10:02am On Jan 06
b0rn2fuck:
.. we that into alcohol but no drug no get parents?
Did I say that?

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by madridguy(m): 10:32am On Jan 06
Say. No To Drugs

4 Likes

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by ATEAMS: 10:33am On Jan 06
E b things
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Creamypie(m): 10:33am On Jan 06
Human resources: their nigerian grave robbers counterparts are watching. More graves in Nigeria are in trouble.now, its going beyond head hunting.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by SultanOfAbia: 10:48am On Jan 06
The names of the addicts are

Abu Bahkar

Alhaji

Na Northeners dey do this shit pass
Yet Hisbah problem na beer

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by nairalee(m): 10:48am On Jan 06
While some of us are here thinking of a way to get a better life, others are somewhere thinking of ridiculous ways to get a better high

This life too funny

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Bitterkolasweet: 10:49am On Jan 06
How far can you go to make money?
For me, if e don pass hardwork, prayers and commections my hand no dey o.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account and post my details online.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by SILVERLINES: 10:49am On Jan 06
wink

Probably Bola Ahmed Tunibu is not aware of this new development in the business industry

He will be interested in the details of this new finding market

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Balistic4: 10:50am On Jan 06
Just keep at it, kwechiri, no gree for anybody. However, make that nonsense no enter naija border

3 Likes

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Elsudani2: 10:51am On Jan 06
Ogun State GDP go boom o 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ronuu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by edungene7: 10:52am On Jan 06
Abomina alu Angel 😇 Michael kindly blow the 🎺 trumpet

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Blackestjunior(m): 10:52am On Jan 06
Omo if this one enter street

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by kenex4ever(m): 10:53am On Jan 06
Which 1 be "demonic"

I have seen this story days ago and nobody called it demonic, na only u dey call am demomic.

Wetin concern demon for this one

2 Likes

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Sellfish(m): 10:53am On Jan 06
Sad
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:54am On Jan 06
Hi

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by YorubaPrince: 10:54am On Jan 06
angry
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by tunjijones(m): 10:54am On Jan 06
Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by 900warriorz: 10:54am On Jan 06
Thank you Daddy and Mummy for the upbringing I and my siblings had despite growing up in a rural area smiley

I see youths these days and I wonder if I'm one. Many has lost it.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Offpoint1: 10:55am On Jan 06
Everyday new invention for reckless youths.

From sniffing dungs, menstrual pad, diapers, sewer, manhole, and now human bones.

I doubt humans will survive next 200-500 years without going extinct.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by easyfem(m): 10:55am On Jan 06
2024 no gree for anybody

2 Likes

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Gamezi(m): 10:55am On Jan 06
Omo ! As some hoping to have a better life striving hard both day and night some are burying their dreams with drugs …. Thank you God, thanks to my parents and myself sha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Pathokpo: 10:55am On Jan 06
Please those that have not in to drugs no know wetin God do for dem. Please stay very far away from drugs and those who are into it. I have seen bright and vibrant youths reduced to next to nothing due to the consumption of drugs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by bellosulaiman(m): 10:56am On Jan 06
Make e no spread reach out beloved naija oooo.

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by diaspoAFRICANS: 10:56am On Jan 06
b0rn2fuck:
.. we that into alcohol but no drug no get parents?

He is not your parents, so stop trying to blame him for your alcohol addition.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs by Ntipia: 10:56am On Jan 06
Tinubu will soon start importing the types of drugs into Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) / Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products / Man Who Uses Fake Bank Alerts To Buy Items Arrested In Lagos Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.