Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

La Buena Vida; Please Are They Legit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / La Buena Vida; Please Are They Legit? (1185 Views)

Is La Buena Vida A Good Business Idea For A Person?? / LA Buena Vida..... AKA Good Life. / Watch 15minutes Sex Video Of Enugu SHS3 Girl Vida Leaked Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

La Buena Vida; Please Are They Legit? by Truthsoldier(m): 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
Good day nairalanders....

Yesterday I was just browsing my phone,going through Facebook when an old friend of mine told me about an organization that recruits forward thinking individuals, I was at first pessimistic, because I have come to know the format of GNLD and Neolife guys,I asked her what's the organization name and she told me it's CFIG21,I was still not okay with the information so I pressed on to ask her if it's not those groups that sells drugs,promising millions but still looking broke..she laughed and called me funny,well I gave her the benefit of doubt because I have known her as a church girl,but I still have to go through her profile to know if it wasn't hacked,one cannot be so sure these days.

Today I visited the place which is in a fuel station but the meeting venue is one that has this decorum with tantalizing sights and sound,I was told to wait for awhile outside which I did,later I was called in and then gave them my invitation code,there was motivational video playing on the plasma TV there,my sixth sense told me that these guys are no different from GNLD guys, but I waited,we were just two.

Then one tall,lanky guy came in,with ooze of perfume and gorgeous looking, I wasn't moved,because I have had encounter with those from GLND and Neolife,where they can dress so radiant and you will be awed,I swore nothing can sway me with any of their gimmicks.

This guy spoke and spoke,how he used to work in shoprite earning 60k then left and joined LA Buena Vida,he showed us how many VIPs are part of it including Obasanjo,and pictures of people who went on vacation to Zanzibar, when he spoke and spoke and then talked of selecting just one of us for the mastermind mentorship but to register of 49990 naira,my fears were confirmed.

I told him that I got no cash on me,he moved me into the director's office, that one does not even understand anything at all, after trying to scope me that my face looks familiar, I told him 'oga I got no shishi here,na transport money I get here and by the way na my other phone wey contacts plenty',_yet this dude wants me to try call anybody to do transfer, POS,anything possible, I just prayed to get out...

Long story cut short,I told them I would come by 9am tomorrow, but you know that one would be in the dream,so I want to know is this LA Buena Vida real?

1 Like

Re: La Buena Vida; Please Are They Legit? by Pierced(f): 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Truthsoldier:

Yesterday I was just browsing my phone,going through Facebook when an old friend of mine told me about an organization that recruits forward thinking individuals, I was at first pessimistic, because I have come to know the format of GNLD and Neolife guys,I asked her what's the organization name and she told me it's CFIG21,I was still not okay with the information so I pressed on to ask her if it's not those groups that sells drugs,promising millions but still looking broke..she laughed and called me funny,well I gave her the benefit of doubt because I have known her as a church girl,but I still have to go through her profile to know if it wasn't hacked,one cannot be so sure these days.

Today I visited the place which is in a fuel station but the meeting venue is one that has this decorum with tantalizing sights and sound,I was told to wait for awhile outside which I did,later I was called in and then gave them my invitation code,there was motivational video playing on the plasma TV there,my sixth sense told me that these guys are no different from GNLD guys, but I waited,we were just two.

Then one tall,lanky guy came in,with ooze of perfume and gorgeous looking, I wasn't moved,because I have had encounter with those from GLND and Neolife,where they can dress so radiant and you will be awed,I swore nothing can sway me with any of their gimmicks.

This guy spoke and spoke,how he used to work in shoprite earning 60k then left and joined LA Buena Vida,he showed us how many VIPs are part of it including Obasanjo,and pictures of people who went on vacation to Zanzibar, when he spoke and spoke and then talked of selecting just one of us for the mastermind mentorship but to register of 49990 naira,my fears were confirmed.

I told him that I got no cash on me,he moved me into the director's office, that one does not even understand anything at all, after trying to scope me that my face looks familiar, I told him 'oga I got no shishi here,na transport money I get here and by the way na my other phone wey contacts plenty',_yet this dude wants me to try call anybody to do transfer, POS,anything possible, I just prayed to get out...

Long story cut short,I told them I would come by 9am tomorrow, but you know that one would be in the dream,so I want to know is this LA Buena Vida real?

Lol.......they are scammers.

Another form of neolife. grin grin grin
Re: La Buena Vida; Please Are They Legit? by Luiz321: 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Truthsoldier:

I don’t know but google doesn’t lie , you can check em out yourself
Re: La Buena Vida; Please Are They Legit? by Truthsoldier(m): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Luiz321:

I don’t know but google doesn’t lie , you can check em out yourself
I checked and the conclusion of one write up there states 'Oops LA Buena Vida has no 'About us' so if you give them your money they will receive it with a smile'
Re: La Buena Vida; Please Are They Legit? by thesolutions(m): 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
It is real. Just like GNLD and Neolife are real.
You don't have to join them. But you can get motivated to start selling something other than their products.
Re: La Buena Vida; Please Are They Legit? by Truthsoldier(m): 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
thesolutions:
It is real. Just like GNLD and Neolife is real.
You don't have to join them. But you can get motivated to start selling something other than their products.
please explain in brief,I need clarity if you don't mind
Re: La Buena Vida; Please Are They Legit? by thesolutions(m): 8:23am On Aug 25, 2022
Truthsoldier:
please explain in brief,I need clarity if you don't mind
It is the same as buying and selling. The only difference is that you are blackmailed into the business with sweet orientation. Some of their products actually works but you have to convince customers that this supplement you are selling is better than the cheap ones they will be getting from pharmacist in the case of drugs.
Re: La Buena Vida; Please Are They Legit? by Truthsoldier(m): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2022
thesolutions:

It is the same as buying and selling. The only difference is that you are blackmailed into the business with sweet orientation. Some of their products actually works but you have to convince customers that this supplement you are selling is better than the cheap ones they will be getting from pharmacist in the case of drugs.
They told me that I don't have to sell,just buy,use,invite,money comes.. but not so fast
Re: La Buena Vida; Please Are They Legit? by thesolutions(m): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2022
Truthsoldier:
They told me that I don't have to sell,just buy,use,invite,money comes.. but not so fast
So where will the money come from? MLM is just like a tree. If you have not heard about mama uka on face book, browse it and you will understand.

Bring two people that will bring two people that will in turn bring two people and it continues like that. But if you bring in 10 people that will bring any number of people your earnings will increase. but you can never make it more than the people that brought you in unless you sell at a higher price.
Re: La Buena Vida; Please Are They Legit? by BrotherCork: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
Pierced:

Lol.......they are scammers.

Another form of neolife. grin grin grin

how much please?
Re: La Buena Vida; Please Are They Legit? by Alawaxbimbex(f): 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
Truthsoldier:

Dont even waste your 49990 on it..I was invited last 2years then it was 35k, I was brainwashed and all,they played different videos asking me to join that’s a life changing opportunity, I dropped 5k upfront that day after they convinced me to borrow from my contacts and all but I didn’t...when I got home I became restless and now came to my sense I called the man immediately to send me back my money and he did, what made me angry was that when the man was brainwashing me I asked him how much he had made so far in the business, he said over 2million naira, I now asked the guy that invited me there when we were chatting how much that man has made so far he said 300k..waoowww that was what angered me cuz I know he might have not made up to 100k sef when he told that guy 300k... In conclusion those ppl are time wasters and brainwashers, awon make 100l daily
Re: La Buena Vida; Please Are They Legit? by Qualityfreedom: 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
Your second name suppose to be sorry, This same la Buena Vida that has raised over 5,000 monthly millionaires, I pity your children that will suffer poverty because of your stupi.dity.

Next time, if someone show you an opportunity, create time to study it, evaluate it and make decision. Do you know that Jim Ikye (movie star is a member? OBJ (former president is a member, Current governor of Ondo state and his deputy, former governor of Benue State, even Kano Nwankwor of super Eagle are partners.

Some persons paid 5k part payment 2 years ago and today, they are making 500k monthly and you are here promoting your poverty mentality.

Yesterday and today ie 29/08/2023 and 30/08/2023 we put together over N50m to buy fuel in the whole major cities in Nigeria. Go and google " La Buena Vide Fuel Palliative"
Alawaxbimbex:
Dont even waste your 49990 on it..I was invited last 2years then it was 35k, I was brainwashed and all,they played different videos asking me to join that’s a life changing opportunity, I dropped 5k upfront that day after they convinced me to borrow from my contacts and all but I didn’t...when I got home I became restless and now came to my sense I called the man immediately to send me back my money and he did, what made me angry was that when the man was brainwashing me I asked him how much he had made so far in the business, he said over 2million naira, I now asked the guy that invited me there when we were chatting how much that man has made so far he said 300k..waoowww that was what angered me cuz I know he might have not made up to 100k sef when he told that guy 300k... In conclusion those ppl are time wasters and brainwashers, awon make 100l daily

(1) (Reply)

10 Sad Truth You Need To Know / I’m Having A Shitty Morning.. / Is Mohbad’s Death Also Giving You Sleepless Nights? My Experience Last Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.