Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week (3442 Views)

Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week by bronx4(m): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
During the last week of the seminar I found a girl interesting and approached her we exchanged numbers and became friends . As we left the arena . She went to Adamawa her town while I went back to mine (Imo)
After series of catching feeling . We started dating. She opened up to me how she admired me too at the seminar and all that . I said wow nice I walked up to you too.
We have scheduled when to meet in the 2 months time .
Suddenly after a chat night . She has refused to pick my calls . Or reply my messages after reading them. It's more than a week now.
She did that before for 3 days and defended her self for been busy and all that.
Already I'm single b4 meeting her and she just ended a relationship the period we meet.
I told a friend of mine to chat her and know her way about she replies the guy and she is fine. She takes other calls from other numbers but won't take mine and I won't call to speak with her with another number.
My question is why would she of a sudden ghost me . We were moving along happily no issue for a moment just like two lover birds.
Abeg make una help me oh my bird � has fly away. The relationship is just a month old .
Re: What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week by Medianna(f): 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
Help yourself by giving her space.
Atleast you know that she is perfectly fine. If she doesn't want to talk to you anymore. That's OK

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week by jujustical(m): 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
The spirit of konji is everywhere so if your woman Ghost mode you brother use olive oil on your big boy whenever she come back do am with it and thank me later.🏃🏃🏃😫

1 Like

Re: What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week by robinso01(m): 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
She fit dey her guy side

7 Likes

Re: What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week by jboycrb(m): 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
She is with her Man , stop disturbing her

5 Likes

Re: What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week by Promosaver: 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Eyaaa sorry oo,if you never give her a dime,move on
But if you done give am money,hustle and get her
But let's hear what verywickedman has to say

1 Like

Re: What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week by Nazgul: 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
She has awoken to reality. Adamawa to Imo is hundreds of kilometers apart. This literally means that all your love, sweet moments, kisses...etc, would be through the phone cos you'll be seeing each other once or twice in a year (no thanks to your distance)

So catching romantic feelings or reciprocating your feelings would do her more harm than good. I believe this is the reason why she just decided it's not worth it and decided to terminate things so as to focus on something more real in her location than living in fantasy with you.

2 Likes

Re: What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week by Cypress042(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
Some men can never learn.

You shouldn't have shown too much interest in the first

Now she's playing mind games with you because she think you have love up cheesy

Swallow your redpill man, do not i repeat do not Simp for her, she's just performing their normal magic cool

6 Likes

Re: What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week by Emerald04(m): 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ghost the dead

1 Like

Re: What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week by VeryWickedMan: 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
Promosaver:
Eyaaa sorry oo,if you never give her a dime,move on
But if you done give am money,hustle and get her
But let's hear what verywickedman has to say

Just kill her. I don't want to know what happened.

3 Likes

Re: What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
She has awoken to reality, mehn! Distance no be here

1 Like

Re: What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week by Drsnives(m): 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
All this simps disturbing my sleep with annoying tales

2 Likes

Re: What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week by iLegendd(m): 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
She did the right thing.

1. Your neediness and desperation was showing (no woman likes that — they want a man they'll miss or chase, but you're too available, so there is nothing for her to miss or chase).
2. You professed love too fast — still boils down to desperation. Infact, you're not even supposed to profess love in the first place.
3. She wants to manipulate you into missing her and loving her more because we care more when we're about to lose something. Also, she wants to see the full SIMP in you and this will help in billing you when you guys reconcile.

14 Likes

Re: What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week by Biafranodogwu55: 12:01am On Aug 25, 2022
She is digging her money maker

1 Like

Re: What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week by OriOko88(m): 12:07am On Aug 25, 2022
grin

She don carry u trabaye. Simps like you will see clear hand writing on the wall and still be forming innocent.no be juju be DAT??, you better move on with ur life cos its obvious she'has left u behind in the trenches. Another guy is digging her.

BTW,why shud u even consider such lady so faraway from you. IMO to Adamawa.?? Haha. Girls finish in IMO ni undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week by tradepunter: 12:09am On Aug 25, 2022
bronx4:
During the last week of the seminar I found a girl interesting and approached her we exchanged numbers and became friends . As we left the arena . She went to Adamawa her town while I went back to mine (Imo)
After series of catching feeling . We started dating. She opened up to me how she admired me too at the seminar and all that . I said wow nice I walked up to you too.
Suddenly after a chat night . She has refused to pick my calls . Or reply my messages after reading them. It's more than a week now.
She did that before for 3 days and defended her self for been busy and all that.
Already I'm single b4 meeting her and she just ended a relationship the period we meet.
I told a friend of mine to chat her and know her way about she replies the guy and she is fine. She takes other calls from other numbers but won't take mine and I won't call to speak with her with another number.
My question is why would she of a sudden ghost me . We were moving along happily no issue for a moment just like two lover birds.
Abeg make una help me oh my bird � has fly away. The relationship is just a month old .

Hahahahahahaha welcome to the real world where niaja grils are worst 4th Wonder of the world

3 Likes

Re: What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week by LonelyLucifer(m): 12:42am On Aug 25, 2022
You sef reason the distance nah.

So make she dey hold body till they kingdom come for you all in the name of distanced relationship abi?.
Re: What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week by yusufmurry: 2:07am On Aug 25, 2022
Oga chill, she's busy with someone else.

Na man you be, you suppose understand ladies.

She go find you. Bur Be careful of her manipulation then.

Play nice , and let her come around. Bleed her and move on.

No go over think yourself, ladies no get anyone in mind. Na who dey available and ready they're in for

1 Like

Re: What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week by Edipet(m): 2:20am On Aug 25, 2022
iLegendd:
She did the right thing.

1. Your neediness and desperation was showing (no woman likes that — they want a man they'll miss or chase, but you're too available, so there is nothing for her to miss or chase).
2. You professed love too fast — still boils down to desperation. Infact, you're not even supposed to profess love in the first place.
3. She wants to manipulate you into missing her and loving her more because we care more when we're about to lose something. Also, she wants to see the full SIMP in you and this will help in billing you when you guys reconcile.
you are a man. I mean real man
Re: What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week by Chno: 3:06am On Aug 25, 2022
You are a simp and she felt irritated by your simping hence the ghosting
Re: What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:20am On Aug 25, 2022
When will you people stop taking these Nigerian serious grin grin grin

Nigerians girls don’t give rich niggas attitudes. You probably broke and she saw the handwriting on the wall. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week by Antoeni(m): 6:23am On Aug 25, 2022
Beyond Tatata In Matrimony

After getting married, sex is the least important activity. I'm speaking from experience, not from what I read on the pages of tabloids or watch on TV.

We have 24 hours in a day. The highest time you will use for tatata is 30 minutes. What will you do with the remaining 23½ hours if you marry an empty brain.

Look, marriage is sweet and bitter. It goes beyond sex: thick and long joysticks, big boobs and big yansh. OK, let me be frank: big things are good for pleasure. I'm not denying or berating that fact.

However, there are responsibilities attached to being a husband and a wife. As a husband and a wife, you have a lot to bring to the table beyond sex. Anything contrary to that na itanje Satani (Satanic deceits).

There are many challenges every couple face after marriage: house rent, mobility, pregnancy, children's school fees, companionship, friendship, assistance, advice, support and others.

If he or she has nothing to bring to the table of matrimony as a wife or a husband except hard joystick, big and fluffy boobs and butt, think twice before you marry him or her o.

I am not saying it's a must for a woman to contribute financially to the upkeep of the home; nevertheless, she must be able to contribute, tangibly, beyond sex.

You know why? I give you three years, at most, you go tayad as a husband or as a wife, if all he or she contributes is tatata. Marriage should be mutual and consensual. No one should be a burden to another one. After all, a jo n'gbadun ara wa ni.

1 Like

Re: What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week by SarutobiEky(m): 6:53am On Aug 25, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Just kill her. I don't want to know what happened.
cool my mentor...he should club her to death.
Re: What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week by Baronthecelebri: 7:07am On Aug 25, 2022
bronx4:
mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week by idu1(m): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2022
robinso01:
She fit dey her guy side
This is likely
Re: What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 25, 2022
She's playing games. And the only way to win that game is to ghost her too. She'll contact you herself.
Re: What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week by ghettochild(m): 10:05am On Aug 25, 2022
bronx4:
She was catching cruise... u were catching feelings
Re: What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week by Vicboy1(m): 10:21am On Aug 25, 2022
This gender and mind games are like 5 and 6
Re: What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week by emmyluizzz: 10:37am On Aug 25, 2022
someone richer than you is digging it...stop disturbing her
Re: What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week by Cinema4d: 11:19am On Aug 25, 2022
Someone just ended a relationship before you met. And you're not even in the same town...

Need I say more?

She's back to her ex bruv. She was only using you at that moment to get over her emotions. Sorry
Re: What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week by Natbrowny: 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
You have been FREEZE-ZONED.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life / Funny Chat Between Myself And A Girl I Met On Badoo / Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.