Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,830 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Learn From My Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn From My Story (3106 Views)

BBNaija: 10 Relationship Lessons To Learn From Disqualification Of K-Brule Khloe / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn From My Story by Matix222: 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
Big oyeberibe wanna be red piller foolish simp

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Story by YoungLionken(m): 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Bro your chat and NL hard guy no correlate. How you tell a bitch to tell you something nice. Who does that
Accept your f ups and learn from your mistakes. And never validate a woman by calling her a fine face or beautiful Etc again. That shit boosts their self esteem to power 10000, and na you he go later backfire hit. Enough said

No fs up here dude let alone learning..

You deliberately chose "something nice, fine face" outta the whole epistle..

It would have backfired if she didn't bothered about me ghosting her..

Climb bed...
Re: Learn From My Story by SPAMBOX7: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
YoungLionken:

No fs up here dude let alone learning..

You deliberately chose "something nice, fine face" outta the whole epistle..

It would have backfired if she didn't bothered about me ghosting her..

Climb bed...

OK. Online hard man grin

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Story by Royalty189(f): 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
YoungLionken:

Don't mind the idiot, she's in her penultimate year in the university...
No way! Her English and punctuation belongs to primary school children. Even primary school kids will do better. How d hell does OP understand her English?
Re: Learn From My Story by Lee99: 3:48am On Aug 27, 2022
The girl no even fine no come still Sabi spell or type properly, just forget her for your blocked contacts

2 Likes

Re: Learn From My Story by Starkz9898(m): 8:57am On Aug 27, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
OK. Online hard man grin
damn!!sometimes when i come to this romance section here i do come to have a good laugh grin op f up,and he is not going to accept it,nobody knows everything about game.Niqqaz only get better.
Re: Learn From My Story by YoungLionken(m): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
Lee99:
The girl no even fine no come still Sabi spell or type properly, just forget her for your blocked contacts

Fully blocked and deleted since ...
Re: Learn From My Story by SPAMBOX7: 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
Starkz9898:
damn!!sometimes when i come to this romance section here i do come to have a good laugh grin op f up,and he is not going to accept it,nobody knows everything about game.Niqqaz only get better.
Bro it's a faceless platform. Even dummies form gods on here. That's the power of the site cheesy
Re: Learn From My Story by Redemption77: 5:05am On Sep 28, 2022
You did well, good riddance to rubbish. And adon learn too, thanks.

To all simps seeing this, normal toasting shouldn’t exceed three days or at most one week, depending on her attitude.

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Story by Slynation(m): 5:38am On Sep 28, 2022
All my life I've been using Social media... whenever I asked a question either direct or indirect and I get no response, our chat has officially ended...

From what you posted above, my conversation with her would have ended with "please tell me something nice" which got no response...

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Story by qlawz: 6:10am On Sep 28, 2022
Everything was going smoothly till u saw her with SUMBODY then all of a sudden she was rude...could dat SUMBODY had influence her in anyway?.. maybe u should ask urself dat question...
YoungLionken:
The groundlaying essence of an example, is to buttress/magnify the explanation/description of a given subject matter/topic, for a vivid comprehension purpose..

Four nights ago, I went out to get an airtime card (my bank; Access bank couldn't, due to a network glitch. I don't know if it's just with me or everyone) for some software installation packages, on my PC, from one of these local stores in my street..

While at it (retail outlet), a beautiful "fair to look upon" lady came beside me, trying to buy something too..

In few minutes, I got into talking with her, said some nice things that made her smile. We exchanged phone/WhatsApp numbers, with the promise that we shall talk more and better later. Thereafter, I left to my place..

I didn't contact her until the the following day. I initiated a conversation and we got talking, texting, dropping VNs and all that (never audio/video call a lady without her permission or well established level of mutual understanding/familiarity)..

The next day, I went out again to restock my water for drinking as I was already running shortage of it. On my way, I saw her and her supposed friend from a distance (she saw me first though), but I wasn't so sure if it was her.While trying to observe her clearly (I'm sure she noticed that), she gave a subtle grin and went her way. So, I brought out my phone and called her number so as to be sure. Initially, she aborted the call, I called again, she picked and immediately hung up on me.
My thoughts were; Wawu! Chairman like me! I mean, seriously?!

Well, I went on with what brought me out and eventually got home few minutes later. I opened my WhatsApp, only for me to see what she sent to me (below image), I ignored and blocked her. I'm surprised (not surprised) that she's been trying to communicate with me by several missed calls, but, I didn't respond positively..

Now, I really want every potential/actual simps and their kinds to understand that red-pill basically, isn't a definition of hate against women (as alleged) but, knowing who you're and what to expect; a king shouldn't be expected to entertain a contemptuous treatment, just to prove that he's a good king (there are other ways to prove it). And whoever tries such should be ready to bear the wrath that comes with it..

Still in the process of learning, everyone's opinion is welcomed as to why I should continue to ignore her (with reasons), or why I should give her a second chance (with reasons too)..

Good evening smiley...

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Story by YoungLionken(m): 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
Slynation:
All my life I've been using Social media... whenever I asked a question either direct or indirect and I get no response, our chat has officially ended...

From what you posted above, my conversation with her would have ended with "please tell me something nice" which got no response...

Nice point my brother, I wanted to give her a second chance..

A lot of Nigerian girls misbehave especially online, so, sometimes we play ignorant or dumb just to give them another chance...

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Story by Slynation(m): 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
YoungLionken:

Nice point my brother, I wanted to give her a second chance..

A lot of Nigerian girls misbehave especially online, so, sometimes we play ignorant or dumb just to give them another chance...
Exactly...afterall, we have a target grin grin

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Story by YoungLionken(m): 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
qlawz:
Everything was going smoothly till u saw her with SUMBODY then all of a sudden she was rude...could dat SUMBODY had influence her in anyway?.. maybe u should ask urself dat question...

That's her business, some girls try to outsmart us(men) thereby losing both. Her friend could be the sister to her boyfriend or so, but there's no excuse for disrespect from a girl..

Blocked and deleted her number since though...

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Story by YoungLionken(m): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
Redemption77:
You did well, good riddance to rubbish. And adon learn too, thanks.

To all simps seeing this, normal toasting shouldn’t exceed three days or at most one week, depending on her attitude.

You're on point @Redemption77..

A lady's behaviour should serve as a pointer/navigator on what to do on time, as a wise man..

A lot of men(back then when they were boys) wasted their time on a particular lady thinking they were patient...

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Story by Redemption77: 7:20am On Sep 29, 2022
YoungLionken:

You're on point @Redemption77..

A lady's behaviour should serve as a pointer/navigator on what to do on time, as a wise man..

A lot of men(back then when they were boys) wasted their time on a particular lady thinking they were patient...

Na me that year, naso I waste my time for one gurl dah year way nor geh head, but we don learn long ago.
Affliction nor suppose rise sec time cool

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Story by kelspinall(m): 9:54am On Sep 29, 2022
una wahala

(1) (2) (Reply)

“why Do I Need To See The Face Of A Dick I Can’t Use” – Nadia Buari Speaks / If Your Woman Does This, Leave Her Immediately !!!! /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.