Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney (37300 Views)

Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid / "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Advocate500: 10:01am On Aug 25, 2022
Edris should also try and stop some habitual lifestyle that are detrimental to the survival of our kidney.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by bonnyhope: 10:02am On Aug 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
here is the possible future dilemma: if they eventually divorce, should she get her kidney back?!?!?

IMHO, just like you share everything after divorce (house etc), the kidney will be part of the settlement for the husband. lol

Negative energy not required here
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by LadyRosa(f): 10:03am On Aug 25, 2022
Lexusgs430:
Ike or his wife, could not donate to/for their daughter........ grin

Stop sitting comfortably in my head grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Firstcitizen: 10:05am On Aug 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
here is the possible future dilemma: if they eventually divorce, should she get her kidney back?!?!?

IMHO, just like you share everything after divorce (house etc), the kidney will be part of the settlement for the husband. lol

Nigerians and evil thought process.smh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Ishilove: 10:05am On Aug 25, 2022
If you like spoil this one with igbo and drink.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by bettercreature(m): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2022
buygala:

Exactly my point..

That family is set up for some serious health problems.. Na only God hand dem dey
They both won’t last
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by OniyideAmplify(m): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2022
Dem no born am make he pop smoke again
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Indispensable85(m): 10:08am On Aug 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Na evil always full una head. Must they divorce? Mtcheeew
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Indispensable85(m): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2022
Wonderful! Amazing love! God bless the wife and grant them both speedy recovery.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by phemmyfour: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

If only the kidney will be returned in good condition. Eedris need to change his lifestyle.

Stop drinking and smoking...Dem no go hear.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Tegabadguy(m): 10:11am On Aug 25, 2022
this is what will call love cool cool cool cool cool cool cool but igbo girls know go feet do this kind tin,,,, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by TONYE001(m): 10:12am On Aug 25, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

Oga Just Dey Vex Since, No Near Me ooooo

I don't get.

I see a lot of threads here attacking Nigerian females and all. I only wonder where posters of such threads gather their experiences from because the females in my circle are excellent human beings anyone would want to associate with.

It's out of curiosity I quoted you. I really want to know why you decided to turn this against Nigerian females on a thread calling for their celebration.

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Dagrace01(m): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2022
godliman:
This is what I call true love. Not the gold digger type asking if she can marry a man earning a 100 thousand naira. Financial Women every where, very shameful!

You also read that girl's comment yesterday!
As in eee, its not easy to meet a woman like Eedris' wife these days.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by David442: 10:13am On Aug 25, 2022
see below

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by TONYE001(m): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2022
hammer3x:

TWO PEOPLE CANNOT CARRY 1 KIDNEY, WE NO COME THIS WORLD TOGETHER AND BETTER IF ONE GO, AT LEAST ONE GO REMAIN AND HEALTHY, TO A GRAND OLD AGE.

OK.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Proudlyomonna: 10:14am On Aug 25, 2022
Chai she really tried oo.
Man wey marry better wife.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Anuoluwa12345(f): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2022
I am telling you!!. What ppl don't understand is.. when you see someone that's truly in love with you, the person can go to any length just to keep you safe etc... especially we females. Mostly what's out there in Nigeria is not love again, its called survival. In Nigeria of today o..it's very hard to find a true and sincere love.
godliman:
This is what I call true love. Not the gold digger type asking if she can marry a man earning a 100 thousand naira. Financial Women every where, very shameful!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by hatedisplace: 10:16am On Aug 25, 2022
IvarDboneless:
This kind of woman and wife is rare at this time in the world where Nigerian devilish feminist are busy initiating innocent women into a stupid world of wokeness. Waow....always cherish that woman eedris.. She's one of a kind
Will you donate your kidney to your wife or advice your daughter to donate hers to her husband? Just answer the question �

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by yesloaded: 10:21am On Aug 25, 2022
buygala:
She tried sha...

In situations like these, it's better to seek external organ donors..Even if it's a paid donation.

They still have young kids.. And now both of them are on a tight health rope walking around with single kidneys sad....

Not a very wise decision in my opinion.. . The death of one parent, however sad it might be, is better than the death of both...

Idris for carry him cross jejely and leave Yetunde to be there for their kids... That's if he couldn't get an external donor.

Well, the wife can live a decent normal longer life provided that she maintain healthy diet and stay away from kidney damage substances

External donor are human being too

We only need to pray for edrees that may his system not reject the new organ and we also pray that God almighty grant long life for both of them
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Imokha(m): 10:23am On Aug 25, 2022
omoenoma:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/eedris-abdulkareem-thanks-wife-for-donating-kidney/amp/

I celebrate you YT for being there when the legendary music prophet needed you most, your type no dey common, that is if e dey two self.. Yetty you be WIFE
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 25, 2022
B4 nko?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by zolajpower: 10:25am On Aug 25, 2022
omoenoma:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/eedris-abdulkareem-thanks-wife-for-donating-kidney/amp/
Ife eleyele ni yen . Yetunde the OG , Yetunde the G, O, A, T Yetunde the rare GEM , Yetunde God the noise behind the mask that makes the masquerade cry.
God give me a woman like Yetunde . Yetunde you re blessed . Thank you so much
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by kennethesan(m): 10:27am On Aug 25, 2022
Thanks to a help mate indeed.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by zolajpower: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2022
yesloaded:

Well, the wife can live a decent normal longer life provided that she maintain healthy diet and stay away from kidney damage substances

External donor are human being too

We only need to pray for edrees that may his system not reject the new organ and we also pray that God almighty grant long life for both of them

Especially Idris who likes smoking and drinking alcohol
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Ashirioluwa: 10:28am On Aug 25, 2022
This is true love. How many men and women are capable of doing this for their loved ones? True love brings peace of mind, and those who find it find everything. Unlike the serial cheaters, fraudsters, and gold diggers outside here, who have nothing to offer other than headaches.

Even for their own biological child, Ike Ekweremadu and his wife are powerless and unable to do this.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by yesloaded: 10:29am On Aug 25, 2022
zolajpower:

Especially Idris who likes smoking and drinking alcohol

He will definitely quit smoking and drinking alcohol
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Tombrown3(m): 10:34am On Aug 25, 2022
buygala:
She tried sha...

In situations like these, it's better to seek external organ donors..Even if it's a paid donation.

They still have young kids.. And now both of them are on a tight health rope walking around with single kidneys sad....

Not a very wise decision in my opinion.. . The death of one parent, however sad it might be, is better than the death of both...

Idris for carry him cross jejely and leave Yetunde to be there for their kids... That's if he couldn't get an external donor.

This comment is so inhumane I shrieked.

What about the Shephard who left 99 of his sheep just to look a missing 1?

Who told you they can't live a normal life after the transplant?

Are people not living with 1 eye, 1 leg, 1 arm? Etc...?

Where is the love, knowing you could save your spouse but refuse to because you are scared you will die too?

Just pray never to be in a situation where the person who claim they live you will leave you in pain when they have the capability to help.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by greatnationmedi(m): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2022
This is what Ekweremadu's wife should have done instead of looking for external donor
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by sharpwriter(m): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2022
princepee:
That's true love!
Many slay Queen will leave you when you are down,
Meanwhile Idris stay away from weeds.
.... And alcohol
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Elidrisy20: 10:39am On Aug 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

no he will compensate her with one of his ballz
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Sens8: 10:41am On Aug 25, 2022
She’s a hero…Even Ekweremadu no fit give him own blood daughter him kidney. The wife didn’t and her siblings also didn’t donate theirs, instead they wanted to use a child. Wicked family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Samuel Ajibola 1997 Throwback Photo As Child Actor Award Nominee / Yul Edochie Announces His Pastoral Calling / Banky W And Adesua Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary With Loved-Up Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.