Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney (37307 Views)

Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid / "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Pinkyposh(f): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2022
Pidginwhisper:
Nigerian Women wey fit do this no pass 100. Infact dem go still wan make you give them the remaining one make dem save for kidney bank incase one of theirs stops working since

Very true, but no Nigerian man can ever do that.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by kayperry: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2022
Romanoff:
Na husband wey do well them dey go far and beyond for.

Yiimu!! even the ones wet dem buy Royce rolls no fit sacrifice there nail

Even if a man buys a woman the whole world, women are natural ingrate, women don't feel they owe men shit

It's simply personality in play don't downplay such "noble act" to material gains.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by teeshet: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2022
Romanoff:
Na husband wey do well them dey go far and beyond for.
can you do it? You dont sound submissive
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by OgaDeyVex: 10:43am On Aug 25, 2022
TONYE001:

I don't get.

I see a lot of threads here attacking Nigerian females and all. I only wonder where posters of such threads gather their experiences from because the females in my circle are excellent human beings anyone would want to associate with.

It's out of curiosity I quoted you. I really want to know why you decided to turn this against Nigerian females on a thread calling for their celebration.

Nigerian Women Have Nothing To Offer

Talking From Experience As Oga Dey Vex
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Romanoff(f): 10:46am On Aug 25, 2022
teeshet:
can you do it? You dont sound submissive

Just read what you put up there.

To someone you don't know, have never seen or never heard.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by easytiger: 10:47am On Aug 25, 2022
Blessed God
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Ola260: 10:48am On Aug 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
here is the possible future dilemma: if they eventually divorce, should she get her kidney back?!?!?

IMHO, just like you share everything after divorce (house etc), the kidney will be part of the settlement for the husband. lol
Why will they divorce.
Why are people just so negative
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by koning: 10:51am On Aug 25, 2022
Lexusgs430:
Ike or his wife, could not donate to/for their daughter........ grin

All these stupid and dumb comments over Ike Ekweremadu and wife. Why should they donate, if they can afford to buy?. You think Eedris and his wife have the money to buy kidney. Kidney is not scarce, but it's expensive to buy one that will match. Dem full India sef. You can import from India and Turkey if you want. Ekweremadu does not have to donate his kidney because he has the money to buy one. It will be foolish to donate. What is then the use of all that money?.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by easytiger: 10:52am On Aug 25, 2022
Nice
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by teeshet: 10:54am On Aug 25, 2022
AyakaDunukofia:

Don't mislead the public, please. The doctors must have ascertained that the wife did not have Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD), which would have put her at a risk.

One functional kidney is OK to attain a full life span. The organ, kidney, is very resilient that a 30% well managed kidney function can sustain one for the rest of his life.
if one is enough, why do we use two kidneys?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by zionstaar75: 10:54am On Aug 25, 2022
buygala:
She tried sha...

In situations like these, it's better to seek external organ donors..Even if it's a paid donation.

They still have young kids.. And now both of them are on a tight health rope walking around with single kidneys sad....

Not a very wise decision in my opinion.. . The death of one parent, however sad it might be, is better than the death of both...

Idris for carry him cross jejely and leave Yetunde to be there for their kids... That's if he couldn't get an external donor.
and end up like ekeremadu and the wife abi?u get sense
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Segzy19: 10:55am On Aug 25, 2022
Go and divorce them now... Osinwin!
MrBrownJay1:
here is the possible future dilemma: if they eventually divorce, should she get her kidney back?!?!?

IMHO, just like you share everything after divorce (house etc), the kidney will be part of the settlement for the husband. lol
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by teeshet: 10:55am On Aug 25, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
what does "eja" mean?
marijuana. idiot
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Segzy19: 10:55am On Aug 25, 2022
Ignorance displayed....
buygala:
She tried sha...

In situations like these, it's better to seek external organ donors..Even if it's a paid donation.

They still have young kids.. And now both of them are on a tight health rope walking around with single kidneys sad....

Not a very wise decision in my opinion.. . The death of one parent, however sad it might be, is better than the death of both...

Idris for carry him cross jejely and leave Yetunde to be there for their kids... That's if he couldn't get an external donor.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Unclesamo(m): 10:59am On Aug 25, 2022
Ishilove:
If you like spoil this one with igbo and drink.

Exactly my thoughts too
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by NaBanga: 10:59am On Aug 25, 2022
It tells me that Edris has really supported his wife and stood by her side. You won't get a good wif,e if you are not a good husband. I hail these two for showing real love and support to one another. kiss
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by iamme1234(m): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Stop talking trash
Must everyone has a divorced home like yours
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by luckyz4rea(m): 11:09am On Aug 25, 2022
omoenoma:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/eedris-abdulkareem-thanks-wife-for-donating-kidney/amp/

This is what family devotion is about, not someone trying to harvest another’s kidney against their will when they have family members that can donate!

May God guide us always in all ways!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by MarketDispatch: 11:09am On Aug 25, 2022
Someone can donate Kidney to the Husband, yet 10 Kidneys in a Family of Ekweremadu could not donate one Kidney to their sick daughter/sibling...

Very interesting type of Family love
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by walebs147: 11:12am On Aug 25, 2022
What a good wife you are! The likes of you are rare. God Almighty give good health to you both. Amen
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by lollybee15(m): 11:13am On Aug 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Negative one whose heart is full of negativities, why can't you keep shut if you can't appreciate God and the good wife for him? This is to show that you can never have a happy home.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by teeshet: 11:13am On Aug 25, 2022
Romanoff:

Just read what you put up there.
To someone you don't know, have never seen or never heard.
your comments tells alot
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by advanceDNA: 11:27am On Aug 25, 2022
Pidginwhisper:
Nigerian Women wey fit do this no pass 100. Infact dem go still wan make you give them the remaining one make dem save for kidney bank incase one of theirs stops working since

100..?? U even try....dem.no reach 15
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Romanoff(f): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2022
teeshet:
your comments tells alot

I'm not responsible for how you perceive my comments.

You're entitled to your opinion,bits what differentiates you from an animal, human that you are
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Pidginwhisper: 11:30am On Aug 25, 2022
advanceDNA:

100..?? U even try....dem.no reach 15
I just wan give dem hope
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by advanceDNA: 11:33am On Aug 25, 2022
MarketDispatch:
Someone can donate Kidney to the Husband, yet 10 Kidneys in a Family of Ekweremadu could not donate one Kidney to their sick daughter/sibling...

Very interesting type of Family love

She may not be a match to the any of her siblings....her parents are old and may not have two good kidneys...lots of people are running on just one without knowing...

.eedris is just lucky her wife is her match and also has two fully functioning kidneys....two luck at the same time.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by princepee: 11:33am On Aug 25, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Where did it say that weed caused his kidney problems? undecided what a dumb insinuations, i smoke weed, i have being smoking weed since in was 14 and nearly 45 now, my kidneys are as good as it can be, i check them free of charge every 6 months.
stay away from weeds!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by TONYE001(m): 11:33am On Aug 25, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

Nigerian Women Have Nothing To Offer

Talking From Experience As Oga Dey Vex

But a Nigerian woman just went under the surgical knife to offer her kidney.

Or, offering a kidney does not qualify as "something to offer?"
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by frog12: 11:35am On Aug 25, 2022
something COMMON is causing kidney diseases to these musicians and actors.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Stargurl20(f): 11:42am On Aug 25, 2022
A deserving man, deserves a righteous wife, just as Daddy Olu Jacob deserves mummy Joke Silva
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by IvarDboneless: 11:44am On Aug 25, 2022
hatedisplace:

Will you donate your kidney to your wife or advice your daughter to donate hers to her husband? Just answer the question �
Yes as long as the love is reciprocal
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Stargurl20(f): 11:47am On Aug 25, 2022
TONYE001:

But a Nigerian woman just went under the surgical knife to offer her kidney.

Or, offering a kidney does not qualify as "something to offer?"
You've time sha. Leave him and his likes to keep downgrading Nigerian women. They're only being sad because they do not deserve the treatment given to this deserving husband. No woman will lay her life down for a man who doesn't respect women.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids / Lady Who Looks Like Funke Akindele (Photos) / Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.