Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

My Analysis For The 2023 Election Result ___ What Do You Think?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Analysis For The 2023 Election Result ___ What Do You Think?? (1887 Views)

My Analysis Of Tinubu's 'Cocaine Trip' Video / My Analysis: APC Muslim-muslim Permutations Didn't See Peter Obi Coming. / Who Wants To Bring Baba Ijesha Down? My Analysis Of Punch Video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Analysis For The 2023 Election Result ___ What Do You Think?? by ItsTutsi(m): 7:05am On Aug 25, 2022
We asked a simple question but yet to get an answer

How and which states in the NW and NC gave PO those votes?
frugal:

Although I have my reservations with the figures. It's all predictions anyways. If you're a critical thinker you'd understand why, but I guess sentiments won't let you.

3 Likes

Re: My Analysis For The 2023 Election Result ___ What Do You Think?? by techWriter3: 7:13am On Aug 25, 2022
This is the truest forecast so far

2 Likes

Re: My Analysis For The 2023 Election Result ___ What Do You Think?? by frugal(m): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2022
ItsTutsi:
We asked a simple question but yet to get an answer

How and which states in the NW and NC gave PO those votes?

Co-asking. I'd like to know too.

2 Likes

Re: My Analysis For The 2023 Election Result ___ What Do You Think?? by ibechris(m): 10:12am On Aug 25, 2022
Prinxzona10:
Honestly,your analysis are in order buh I think Atiku will take a second position while Tinubu will take third position though I wouldn't be certain buh the votes you gave Tinubu in the North ain't viable and obtainable especially when you visualize what Nigerians have been through in this APC government coupled with the fact that two demi gods from the North,after Buhari will be on the ballot..
Buh the truth still remains that anyhow they arrange it,analyse it or dissect it,it always boils down to the fact that all the indices favors Peter Obi and certainly Peter Obi will win though ain't sure of the minimum of 25% votes from at least 24 states of the federation..
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

U are brilliant.
Re: My Analysis For The 2023 Election Result ___ What Do You Think?? by MeanChris(m): 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
Mynd44

Please can we move this topic to FP so we can hear other people’s views
Re: My Analysis For The 2023 Election Result ___ What Do You Think?? by MeanChris(m): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2022
Re: My Analysis For The 2023 Election Result ___ What Do You Think?? by Michelle70(m): 11:21am On Aug 27, 2022
MeanChris:
1. Votes by percentage
2. Total Registered Voters from each region
3. Votes given a 100 % Voter turn out (Assumption)
4. Total Votes given a 40% voter turnout (More Realistic)
kwankwasor will get 40% in northwest while PO will get 60+ in SS.

lolz

1 Like

Re: My Analysis For The 2023 Election Result ___ What Do You Think?? by Bontafa: 11:23am On Aug 27, 2022
Michelle70:
kwankwasor will get 40% in northwest while PO will get 60+ in SS.

lolz

Peter go win

If you like cry.

Afterall pikin when no cry deaf and dumb
Re: My Analysis For The 2023 Election Result ___ What Do You Think?? by famouscargo4u: 11:36am On Aug 27, 2022
MeanChris:
1. Votes by percentage
2. Total Registered Voters from each region
3. Votes given a 100 % Voter turn out (Assumption)
4. Total Votes given a 40% voter turnout (More Realistic)

This is the most realistic analysis so far.
Re: My Analysis For The 2023 Election Result ___ What Do You Think?? by Lovelive: 11:47am On Aug 27, 2022
I can't say that you lied but you are far from the truth

2023 will be different b game. Mark it down.

Las Las PO the new elected President

tobb:
yes.. but I still think PDP will drag votes because of Apc misrule, that's why I hint Apc has an edge, not by supporters, but by vote buying. They are the ruling party it is not easy to defeat them, and also money will play a huge part in this coming election, if obi said he is not ready to share money, then he should be ready to lose.
Re: My Analysis For The 2023 Election Result ___ What Do You Think?? by Lovelive: 11:55am On Aug 27, 2022
D cane way Nigerians use beat PDP in power 2015 nah d same cane day go use flog APC ( d don even av d rigging dom anymore wit d new electoral reforms)

E go shock una !
Re: My Analysis For The 2023 Election Result ___ What Do You Think?? by MeanChris(m): 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
H

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pst Paul Enenche Brother's Building Converted To Labours Party Office In Otukpo / Why The Inordinate Fear And Resentment Towards The Igbo By Nigerians / BREAKING: EFCC Arrests Cubana Chiefpriest, To Arraign Him Over Naira Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.