Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria (2679 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life / Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria by buzugee(m): 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2011
Re: Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2011
Please, I believe it's for the best.
Neutered and domesticated, conditioned to talk and act when and only when Nigerian women are talking to them
Re: Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria by buzugee(m): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Neutered and domesticated, conditioned to talk and act when and only when Nigerian women are talking to them
grin grin grin grin
Re: Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2011
God forbid bad tins. Buzugee, na whish kain thread be dis? Take your time o, make i no invoke the god of thunder for your head o
Re: Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria by buzugee(m): 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2011
naijababe:

God forbid bad tins. Buzugee, na whish kain thread be dis? Take your time o, make i no invoke the god of thunder for your head o
shocked abeg no invoke anything ooo. na populashaun control na grin
Re: Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2011
^ Populashun control my foot!!! Wetin happen to condoms or even better vasectomy
Re: Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria by buzugee(m): 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2011
naijababe:

^ Populashun control my foot!!! Wetin happen to condoms or even better vasectomy
condom has never worked. will never work. black men are like ODB. 'OH BABYYYYY I LIKE IT RAWWWWW'
Re: Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2011
^ Ehen now, make u go do vasectomy then. Na win win be dat one, no be so?
Re: Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria by buzugee(m): 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2011
naijababe:

^ Ehen now, make u go do vasectomy then. Na win win be dat one, no be so?
vasectomy and neutering na the same thing na grin
Re: Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2011
^ For real!!! Engrish no be my strong point, i been tink say u dey talk castration. My bad grin
Re: Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria by buzugee(m): 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2011
naijababe:

^ For real!!! Engrish no be my strong point, i been tink say u dey talk castration. My bad grin
castration keeeee shocked that wan dikwa risky ooo my sister grin
Re: Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria by okadaman2: 1:27am On Aug 08, 2011
Leave the men but tie the women's tubes at the hospital after the second child.

Forced tubectomy will do it, we want our men to populate other countries, but not Nigeria.

If the man impregnates more than two women in the course of his life, shoot him at the hospital and harvest the organ for foreign exchange. We need money not fooooools

Two women is ok.

J/k people  grin
Re: Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria by Beaf: 2:03am On Aug 08, 2011
^
Nonsense. A man must be active.
Re: Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria by okadaman2: 2:54am On Aug 08, 2011
^

It's ok to be active. Just don't litter.
Re: Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria by seanet02: 2:59am On Aug 08, 2011
Layelaye, nobody can take my Pencil for granted. Even for grave i go still dey hammer.
Re: Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2011
no, abeg!
Re: Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria by Greenpro: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2011
make a bill to house.
Re: Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria by blabber15(f): 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2011
Ah ah thats going too far now. If we do that naija will go from overpopulation to underpopulation within a few years because the death rate will remain constant or even rise
Re: Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria by blabber15(f): 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2011
Ah ah thats going too far now. If we do that naija will go from overpopulation to underpopulation within a few years because the death rate will remain constant or even rise
Re: Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria by pinkrex(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2011
What will now happen to my post plan of twelve strong boys? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria by abouzaid: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2011
Hmm god forbid bad thing
Re: Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria by LoveKing(m): 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2011
so what are we really talking about? useless post made front page so the nairaland nut jobs could whine their mouth and yap rubbish as usual. this place is getting suckier by the day.
Re: Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria by pinkrex(m): 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2011
I see that you really want to rule the world. Why wont you hate when your post dont really make headlines?? tongue tongue

No offence o. Just had to caution you to be tactful. It doesn't make sense to you doesn't mean it cant make sense to others.

LoveKing:

so what are we really talking about? useless post made front page so the nairaland nut jobs could whine their mouth and yap rubbish as usual. this place is getting suckier by the day.
Re: Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria by buzugee(m): 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2011
grin lol @ SMH
Re: Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria by sbeezy8: 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2011
something needs to be done i know a guy 29 with 6 kids 4 different mother
Re: Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria by Nymphnode(m): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2011
I heard of an animal that bites of his mates head after sex. I'm not even worried about the death, I only pity men with premature ejaculation grin
Re: Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria by Nymphnode(m): 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2011
I heard of an animal that bites of his mates head after sex. I'm not even worried about the death, I only pity men with premature ejaculation   grin
Re: Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria by DamiKhojie(m): 12:04am On Aug 09, 2011
They should just limit the amount of children that people can have in this day an age people shouldn't be having ridiculous amounts of kids. For the record I'm pretty sure neutering and vasectomy are not the same thing vasectomy is getting your tubes tied and can be reversed neutering is removing reproductive organs which is probably no different then castration (just the thought makes me cringe undecided).
Re: Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria by dabrake(m): 12:05am On Aug 09, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Neutered and domesticated, conditioned to  talk and act when and only when Nigerian women are talking to them
10k u. U've only succeeded in makin mi waste about 8secs of ma life readin ur marijuana comment
Re: Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria by dabrake(m): 12:09am On Aug 09, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Neutered and domesticated, conditioned to  talk and act when and only when Nigerian women are talking to them
10k u. U've only succeeded in makin mi waste about 8secs of ma life readin ur marijuana comment
Re: Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria by cantell(m): 12:14am On Aug 09, 2011
dabrake:

10k u. U've only succeeded in makin mi waste about 8secs of ma life readin your marijuana comment
*rolling on the floor*
O boy you too gbaski!
Re: Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria by bighead1(m): 11:24am On Aug 09, 2011
God forbid bad thing Neutered kee emi ko ma ya ja danu., angry angry sad sad shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dad!! / Is Abortion Murder? / Asari Dokubo Shows Off His 12 Kids [PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.