Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) (23581 Views)

Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions / MURIC To Obi: Confirm Or Deny ‘yes Daddy’ Leaked Audio For Fair Hearing / Peter Obi Not A Member Of Third Force - SDP's Adewole Adebayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by ItsTutsi(m): 9:45am On Aug 25, 2022
If PO says good morning, na to check outside and confirm before replaying grin

1 Like

Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Maynman: 9:45am On Aug 25, 2022
Death2allNLmods:
I don't understand why this dumb dude will lead a nation like Nigeria.

Your foolish insult on me will not do me anything. Just to let you foolish Obituaries know ahead.

But you want a senile drug baron to lead a nation like Nigeria?
You insulted someone that has never insulted you personally but cry foul when another insult you?
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!

1 Like

Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by StPete: 9:45am On Aug 25, 2022
All these foolish batists, your principal has failed woefully to come out and even express himself yet you have the odasity to rubbish figures given by someone who honored the invite. Are you not cursed?
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by mystery22: 9:45am On Aug 25, 2022
What kind of stupid news is this..
No head plus the comment section is littered with agbado urchins
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Chiffy: 9:45am On Aug 25, 2022
Peter Obi is the starboy, the envy of all eyes.
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by oneMalik: 9:46am On Aug 25, 2022
Obi is a boy !

so wy makin him feel like a man ?

I never expect anything serious or Fact from him and I was never didsapointed whenever he cough out his numerous unverified facts and figures .

it takes men to win election and not boys .
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by obiekunie01: 9:48am On Aug 25, 2022
Pls can anybody explain this yeye story?

i have gone thru it twice and i cannot make the head or tail of its importance!

Its not easy to be an URCHIN!
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Sourvewa: 9:48am On Aug 25, 2022
cheesy
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 25, 2022
So the figures he quoted are accurate and verifiable, what the essence of the thread?
What does the Op even want to achieve with this thread? Why are the commenters above saying rubbish?
I don't get it

2 Likes

Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Soso990240(m): 9:51am On Aug 25, 2022
Una go just de try create nonsense news and propaganda where there is non.
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Neddstark: 9:53am On Aug 25, 2022
If this guy becomes president, he will lie that he's taking Nigeria to Mars
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by brightonos24: 9:53am On Aug 25, 2022
Moment Peter Obi Compares Figure on is Phone, Says any Figure I give is correct

Peter Obi insists any Figure I give is correct, Go and verify

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlUMq7xQeC0
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by simplesearch: 9:55am On Aug 25, 2022
Every body after this guy, even when he choose not to go after any of them. Some obscure candidate and unknown party who are very sure they can't win, will want to attract relevance to themselves by attacking him, just to get some mentions.
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by ogatboy(m): 9:56am On Aug 25, 2022
Will SDP be on the ballot? Is it even a political party or a yoruba owambe party? Lol
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Benchilwell: 9:59am On Aug 25, 2022
It seem thiz election na,others vs obi,if u want to hear any news against obi in front page, Nairaland na d home.
Atiku attack tinubu for Muslim Muslim tickets, tinubu response back, but attack obi,he no send you or response to u,how is he doing it
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Diligence: 9:59am On Aug 25, 2022
Someone says and this is true: "...We never believed Bewitchment was true until we found people, actual human beings, campaigning for APC..."

Take Back Your Country
Obi-Daddy 2023
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by baretalk: 9:59am On Aug 25, 2022
Obi's lies are too much, now catching up with him cheesy

Nigerians don't believe a man who lied on national television about Anambra's funds he diverted, until Soludo countered him. Obi's aide was also seen with cash filled vehicles in Lagos, with Anambra's state government vehicles when obi was governor of Anambra, Obi came and told the police to leave him. Lots of Obi zombie followers don't know news, they just dey follow follow social media crowd.
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by baretalk: 10:00am On Aug 25, 2022
simplesearch:
Every body after this guy, even when he choose not to go after any of them. Some obscure candidate and unknown party who are very sure they can't win, will want to attract relevance to themselves by attacking him, just to get some mentions.
It's because among the candidates, Obi is the one lying. He needs to stop ranting and keep his mouth shut.
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by OsusuBishop(m): 10:01am On Aug 25, 2022
Personally, I like Obi and hope he wins the upcoming election. I will do everything and anything I can to support his ambition, because he's the best option for Nigeria, right now.

Nevertheless, Baba should stop with the meaningless statistics that he's quoting all the time. Obi should start focusing on real issues. He should begin telling Nigerians what he will do differently in areas such as education, security, economic development, human capital development, infrastructure, and so on.
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Omesbrit(m): 10:09am On Aug 25, 2022
You're so obsessed with Obi, is obvious you have already accepted defeat. He is most qualified. Aso rock is not retirement home for old people.
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by David442: 10:09am On Aug 25, 2022
see below

Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:09am On Aug 25, 2022
etrouble:

President of Biafra.

We know their antecedent. They have all been in government before, so we know what they have done in the past and what they can do in the future.

If you want Nigeria to be like Adamawa, then vote for Atikulation who ran away from his state to live in Dubai, so that he can sell NNPC as he promised and change his nationality to UAE

If you want Nigeria to be like Anambra, then vote for Peter Obituary who ran away from the state he governed to live in Lagos and Pandora.

If you want Nigeria to be like Lagos, then vote for Emilokan Tinubu the City Boy who lives in the city he re-created

Tell them oooo.....

I will vote TINUBU because before he became senile ....he brought BUHARI and said to Nigerians ......

Behold the man who will make a liter of PMS .....56naira

Who will make .....$1 = #1

Who said he will rebuild the Refinenaries and take away Subsidy only to have spent #1trillion naira massaging Subsidy in Nigeria...

Who said he will defeat Boko Haram in a Month after entering Office , but lo and behold,....Boko Haram has even made Kastina State indigenes Slaves......

I will Vote for TINUBU.......

Who never for once countered the tribal Administration of Buhari........

I will vote for TINUBU......who can't give Nigerians what he doesn't posses.....( Truthfulness)

I will vote for TINUBU ....who has never condemned the Abominations of FULANI Herdsmen slaughtering innocent Nigerians on daily basis.........his respond was ( Where are the Cows)....since you said they are FULANI....

I will vote for TINUBU.....who never made a speech concerning the Lekki Toll gate massacre .....the same man you wrote he re-created Lagos State....

I will vote TINUBU. .......

Who has taken the glory of past Governors of Lagos State after him and added to his own , saying .......He left Lagos State Government house in 2007. And he is still in control of Lagos State, and have managed to train boys who are Governors now......

If there is no money in Lagos State , Tinubu would have retired to his OSUN state....

And I will also Vote TINUBU.........

Who doesn't know his kinsmen , or his place of origin which is OSUN State......and has not or never attracted any government project to the people of Osun State.....

Osun State is the poorest State in the South West as we speak today.....

Who votes a man who can't add anything to the state he comes from??

Lagos State was the former Capital of Nigeria , so anybody is free to go there .....

Even an Igbo man in the 1970s was a former Governor of Lagos State......
[b]

Do you now see many reasons why I should Vote for TINUBU?

1 Like

Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by TONYE001(m): 10:09am On Aug 25, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q6GGL2xwNU

After #PeterObi's speech at the NBA Conference, the SDP candidate challenged #PeterObi statistics and figures. When his handlers took him to safety from the throngs of lawyers wanting to have a glimpse of him, the first thing #PeterObi did was to show us where he gets his statistics from, the @NBS_Nigeria website.

See and hear Peter Obi panicking after the SDP presidential candidate Prince Adewole ADEBAYO spoke at the NBA Conference

. @PeterObi watched in awe as the SDP Presidential Candidate @Pres_Adebayo spoke at the 62nd edition of the annual NBA Conference in Lagos.
#HopeAgain2023

You showed a video of PO showing someone the source of his data. In your narrative, you wrote that he was "panicky," but your video does not show this.

Could you please elucidate?
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Angelawhite(m): 10:09am On Aug 25, 2022
Officialgarri:
I really pray Obi wins.

This man keeps studying hard to be eloquent and convince everyone that he is actually intelligent and a good crammer.

Reality will however dawn on us when he doesn't know how to sustain or manage those figures at the end of the day.

He didn’t just drop from the sky. He was a governor who practiced what he preaches
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Newsmic: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2022
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Headachetoigboh(f): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
He’s always getting caught lacking

Man that nigga a slick biter

I know u dont have data. Did you watch the video.
Mumu
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by ada9ja(f): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2022
etrouble:

President of Biafra.

We know their antecedent. They have all been in government before, so we know what they have done in the past and what they can do in the future.

If you want Nigeria to be like Adamawa, then vote for Atikulation who ran away from his state to live in Dubai, so that he can sell NNPC as he promised and change his nationality to UAE

If you want Nigeria to be like Anambra, then vote for Peter Obituary who ran away from the state he governed to live in Lagos and Pandora.

If you want Nigeria to be like Lagos, then vote for Emilokan Tinubu the City Boy who lives in the city he re-created

I will rather vote fashola and ambode who did something nothing a godfather who pee on his pants when elections is closer
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Headachetoigboh(f): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2022
etrouble:

President of Biafra.

Person wey go die by November. Lolz
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Sleekfingers: 10:16am On Aug 25, 2022
affable4:
What's the essence of the post?

Can't people just market their candidates without trying to demarket that of another?

Becoming annoying. Which one is shaking and panicking? Did he steal someone's phone?

It is called roforofo politics.......
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 10:18am On Aug 25, 2022
Officialgarri:
I really pray Obi wins.

This man keeps studying hard to be eloquent and convince everyone that he is actually intelligent and a good crammer.

Reality will however dawn on us when he doesn't know how to sustain or manage those figures at the end of the day.

He did in Anambra state and I am 100% sure he will appoint the best in key positions regardless of tribe or religion as far as you are competent… This is Obi for real He is no mediocre and hates incompetence.

See bro Buhari would have done well if only he had appointed real technocrats, men and women of calibre, competence and character, well learned and exposed enough to deliver leadership above self, above religion and ethnicity. Buharis failure started the moment he went ethnic with his appointments not just that, he appoints the worst of the zombies and brainless elements.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Japa: FG Expresses Concern Over Increasing Emigration Of Nigerians / 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others / Profile Of Hussaini Rabiu, The New Commissioner Of Police In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.