Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video (6092 Views)

Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Pictures, Video) / APC Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures, Video) / Nigerian Army Building Military Camp In Enugu Not Ruga Settlement - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video by Arda1000(m): 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Asaba is in the South not the East.
how much u won put an Asaba is geographically east?

1 Like

Re: This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video by 0bjpmb: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
Most areas in enugu have rustic brown roofs just like obiagu. Abakpa, uwani, emene, coal camp, ngenevu, asata, ogui, etc,are even worse

DigitalLawyer:

By what you say I can bet you have not spent a day in Enugu. I have stayed in These areas as mentioned by you. This places are the ghettos or “ogbes” that we have in Enugu. I have stayed in Emene, I have stayed in coal camp, bunker, ngenevu, ogui , uwani. This is where the poorest people stay in Enugu. These places records the highest crime rate in Enugu. Coal camp isn’t even supposed to be a residential area because it was temporary apartment built to house coal workers during the colonial era. Likewise most of the houses in Ogui or Asiata they were built by colonial masters as staff quarters.
You can’t sit somewhere in Lagos and be talking about Enugu State. Go there yourself and do your findings.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
DigitalLawyer:

By what you say I can bet you have not spent a day in Enugu. I have stayed in These areas as mentioned by you. This places are the ghettos or “ogbes” that we have in Enugu. I have stayed in Emene, I have stayed in coal camp, bunker, ngenevu, ogui , uwani. This is where the poorest people stay in Enugu. These places records the highest crime rate in Enugu. Coal camp isn’t even supposed to be a residential area because it was temporary apartment built to house coal workers during the colonial era. Likewise most of the houses in Ogui or Asiata they were built by colonial masters as staff quarters.
You can’t sit somewhere in Lagos and be talking about Enugu State. Go there yourself and do your findings.

You’re flogging a dead horse in trying to lecture that bigoted cretin! He’s far gone down the road to perdition, driven by overwhelming bitterness and hate that’s eating him up, for your lecture to make any difference!

Enugu is comparatively a fine city when compared with its contemporaries (Ibadan and Kaduna) and has much less slum/unplanned areas than the two other aforementioned former regional capitals! This is despite the evil anti-Igbo political-economy instituted since the late 60s which has disproportionately favoured the Fulani and Yoruba elite and their regions over those of the Igbo! For instance, compare the federal presence (infrastructure, institutions and other projects) found in Kaduna with those found in Enugu and you’ll find both cities are miles apart with Kaduna having the edge!

Not been to Kaduna in years and never been to Ibadan, but it’s likely, given the political-economy i mentioned earlier, that both cities would have more grandiose public buildings and high-rise structures than Enugu….and even have a more impressive GRA where their political and entrepreneurial elite live. But overall, i reckons Enugu has more pleasant and well-planned areas as a percentage of the whole than Ibadan and Kaduna have!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video by NozinoGroup: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
Arda1000:
how much u won put an Asaba is geographically east?

I nr know geography. The whole of Delta state is South south.
Re: This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video by 1east: 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
0bjpmb:
Most people don't know that Enugu has the largest rustic brown roofs in Nigeria but ibadan took the title in peace

cheesy
Re: This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video by Obamaofusa: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
jimyjames:

That's obiagu

That is Bere.
That is also Makoko.
Even with Bere,Ibadan is more developed than the entire SE.
Video speaks louder than pics taken from different sides.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video by Arda1000(m): 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
NozinoGroup:

let’s make the deal happen 5k drop if u show me South South in a cardinal point I will give u 5k drop ur Acc number…
But if u don’t u will give me 500 naira “I know u are very poor ma just consider u”.
Deal?

3 Likes

Re: This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video by Electrochemistry(m): 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
Typical post of an underage!
Re: This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video by DigitalLawyer: 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

You’re flogging a dead horse in trying to lecture that bigoted cretin! He’s far gone down the road to perdition, driven by overwhelming bitterness and hate that’s eating him up, for your lecture to make any difference!

Enugu is comparatively a fine city when compared with its contemporaries (Ibadan and Kaduna) and has much less slum/unplanned areas than the two other aforementioned former regional capitals! This is despite the evil anti-Igbo political-economy instituted since the late 60s which has disproportionately favoured the Fulani and Yoruba elite and their regions over those of the Igbo! For instance, compare the federal presence (infrastructure, institutions and other projects) found in Kaduna with those found in Enugu and you’ll find both cities are miles apart with Kaduna having the edge!

Not been to Kaduna in years and never been to Ibadan, but it’s likely, given the political-economy i mentioned earlier, that both cities would have more grandiose public buildings and high-rise structures than Enugu….and even have a more impressive GRA where their political and entrepreneurial elite live. But overall, i reckons Enugu has more pleasant and well-planned areas as a percentage of the whole than Ibadan and Kaduna have!

Enugu is way better than Ibadan and Kaduna. Enugu is peaceful, friendly, accommodating, cool and serene especially Nsukka area. Filled with simple people. But for the hatred and segregation of Ndigbo, Enugu would have been an industrial heartland in the East. If you go to Emene, Coal camp, bunker you will find remnants of abandoned factories. Most especially coal camp where you find local manufacturers of any kind of spare parts. With the huge Natural resources we have here coal, natural gas, crude oil ( the government has been hiding but we know). There are some communities you will go to in the interior villages in Enugu, you find lots of evidence of huge presence of crude oil and natural gas. I once visited a village in Nkanu to investigate a case of abduction. It was deep in a forest with numerous farmlands and empty uncultivated fields. You walk distances before you find house. Whist on our way on foot you observe numerous dark substances coming out of the ground with heat of the sum, the heat intensifies, you will see it evaporates into tin air like fuel or gaseous compounds.

Enugu is so blessed, i have since learnt to be ignoring hate speech against Ndigbo because it is all born out of jealousy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video by jimyjames(m): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
Obamaofusa:

That is Bere.
That is also Makoko.
Even with Bere,Ibadan is more developed than the entire SE.
Video speaks louder than pics taken from different sides.

The entire Ibadan is covered with brown roof

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video by NozinoGroup: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
Arda1000:
let’s make the deal happen 5k drop if u show me South South in a cardinal point I will give u 5k drop ur Acc number…
But if u don’t u will give me 500 naira “I know u are very poor ma just consider u”.
Deal?

You know you’re poor because you couldn’t afford good schools hence your terrible command of the English language?
Re: This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video by Christistruth00: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
I don’t understand why Ekiti is often the Poorest SW State

Ekiti People are very hardworking and Self Sufficient

It is time for the Ekiti to embrace new Agricultural Technology and Wisdom

1 Like

Re: This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video by Obamaofusa: 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
jimyjames:

The entire Ibadan is covered with brown roof
Kolomental.
Re: This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video by 0bjpmb: 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
Christistruth00:
I don’t understand why Ekiti is often the Poorest SW State

Ekiti People are very hardworking and Self Sufficient

It is time for the Ekiti to embrace new Agricultural Technology and Wisdom

cheesy
Re: This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video by Elliotwaveforec: 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
tamdun:

Cannibal, below is the picture of ur tribesmen doing bbq with their fellow igbo
Are Igbos cannibals? See human parts roasted for lunch. Chineke!
Re: This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video by just4fun(m): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
Is there any state in Naija dat has no slum ??

1 Like

Re: This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video by Princessogaraya(f): 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
Zonefree:

This is Ibadan. A CITY, I repeat, a CITY in Oyo State.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video by Modecaih: 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
very useless and baseless comparisom,,,so how would this change the Fortune of ordinary nigerians,,,,stay away from weed son
Re: This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video by Viscuz: 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
tamdun:

Cannibal, below is the picture of ur tribesmen doing bbq with their fellow igbo

After eating the flesh send me driver number to waybill you the skull

1 Like

Re: This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video by Arda1000(m): 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
NozinoGroup:

You know you’re poor because you couldn’t afford good schools hence your terrible command of the English language?
lol last I check English is not a criteria to check being smart or IQ check,
Only dumb people think speaking English makes them smart,even mad people speaks English grin
Re: This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video by NozinoGroup: 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
Arda1000:
lol last I check English is not a criteria to check being smart or IQ check,
Only dumb people think speaking English makes them smart,even mad people speaks English grin

Last time I checked, English is not a criteria to check how smart a person is. It is also not an IQ check.

Only dumb people think speaking English makes them smart, even mad people speak English.

It is a shame that you can’t speak the Official and Primary Language of your Country. A language that unifies 200+ million people from different tribes and background. Hide your face bruv.
Re: This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video by Arda1000(m): 11:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Last time I checked, English is not a criteria to check how smart a person is. It is also not an IQ check.

Only dumb people think speaking English makes them smart, even mad people speak English.

It is a shame that you can’t speak the Official and Primary Language of your Country. A language that unifies 200+ million people from different tribes and background. Hide your face bruv.
which language unifies who and who … u must be a descendant of the fallen demon afonja grin
A country whose pronunciations is worse than a rotten stinking gbegiri,
I am cumming grin
Re: This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video by NozinoGroup: 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
Arda1000:
which language unifies who and who … u must be a descendant of the fallen demon afonja grin
A country whose pronunciations is worse than a rotten stinking gbegiri,
I am cumming grin

You nr well grin grin grin
Re: This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video by Arda1000(m): 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
NozinoGroup:

You nr well grin grin grin
na d truth na
Re: This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video by Viscuz: 12:05am On Aug 26, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Asaba is in the South not the East.

And you are of age to pregnant a lady o grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video by Viscuz: 12:08am On Aug 26, 2022
Arda1000:
Deal?

You can kill the bastard?
Re: This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video by Viscuz: 12:09am On Aug 26, 2022
NozinoGroup:

My man I go drop 150k added to that 5k someone promised you .

Show me south south for cardinal point .

Call any of the nairaland mods make them hold the money as escrow

2 Likes

Re: This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video by NozinoGroup: 12:12am On Aug 26, 2022
Viscuz:

Nigeria is divided into geopolitical zones. It isn’t my job to educate you.
Re: This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video by Viscuz: 12:15am On Aug 26, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Nigeria is divided into geopolitical zones. It isn’t my job to educate you.

Shhhhhhhh

Oga if I f up I go beat my chest say i f up

No Dey yarn dust .

Baba. I drop 150 kpali where SS Dey for cardinal point

1 Like

Re: This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video by Arda1000(m): 9:40am On Aug 26, 2022
Viscuz:

You can kill the bastard?
killing him be like beating a dead body grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video by Viscuz: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2022
Arda1000:
o grin killing is like beating a dead body grin

Nothing I never hear for the is forum

Asaba is not East indeed grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Enugu, Not Ibadan: Pictures & Video by Arda1000(m): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2022
Viscuz:

dude said he studied geography imaging such dude representing Nigeria in an international geography competition grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Electric Staff Embark On Strike Action / Nuhu Ribadu: Nigeria’s Next Obama? / Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.