Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,031 members, 7,859,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies (1411 Views)

Why Are Most Young Married Ladies No Longer Wearing Their Wedding Ring? / Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? / Married Ladies I Need Your Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by worried222: 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
Mindlog:

I understand as our individual relationships with God is very unique.
Yeah, take care.
Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by 2Radii: 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
LadySarah:

I don't believe it and yes I'm a born and brought up pentecostal Christian. what are financial doors anyway and why give tithe only because you want financial doors?

i have a neighbor who pays 2k consistently once her inlaws send them money 20k for upkeep.Her husband is jobless while she braids hair in their apartment. It is the sister-in-law who owns our compound and bequeathed a flat to them. I don't have much but I try to help them as much as I can carry.raw food, cooked food, used clothes, and school items. that money barely carries them up to 8 days before they start begging for food. The eldest out of 3 should be 11 now and have not been in school for 2 yrs if all the terms are accumulated not to talk of the younger ones. why haven't the financial doors opened? pls, don't tell me she's not doing the tithe right or all those unfertile ground cock and bull stories.
what of all the Muslims, Hindus, and atheists who things are going well for? what kind of doors do they go through grin

now she said the inlaws helping them are using their destinies which is why her husband,their eldest bro is useless grin
so the 20k sender has stopped sending money the homeowner insists they must pack out of her property.the tithe should have scattered financial doors because my husband had to go beg both inlaws because those kids are dying of starvation.

stop being deceived.
God isn't interested in our money. he's interested in how you love and treat the human next to you. sow and reap is the law of harvest .
U just have the same mindset as mine, but wen i speak like this they will tag me an unbeliever..

Well, i would rather be an unbeliever than to choose not to use my brain.
Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by Lydiejohnson(f): 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
Please, people, I made this post to educate us on financial literacy.

On how to leverage high ROI business opportunities on the internet and offline to maximize your income and spending capacity.

If you feel, you need to learn more about businesses you can leverage on and what to do.

I recommend the ebook, by Toyin Omotoso, called Where the money is and how to get it .

Even though, I paid good money for access to it.

I am giving it freely to anyone interested.

As long as you are ready to take action.

If you are not ready to do anything with the information please don't bother.

You can go to my signature.
To get yours

(1) (2) (Reply)

God is great / Why Do People Have Children / Court Wedding This Year And A Big Celebration Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.